[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

Just now, ChopBam said:

Considering the massively expanded rolesheet, I'd expect more of a spread amongst our 7 GDI players than 2 of them dogpiling on the disc thrower role.

What would your scum teams be if it was Orange or if it was myself?

4 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

What would your scum teams be if it was Orange or if it was myself?

At this point scum can feel confident in getting away with a hair-brained claim because their win is likely near. Unfortunately Jeod's flip doesn't help us find a team, but it does lend credence to the idea that he was really restrained, which indicates Retaliation is truly the riot trooper. So I don't know why Louis kept going on the Retal-is-scum train of thought.

If it's Orange, he's not likely to be teamed with Louis, Retal, me (in my mind), or yourself who is counterclaiming him. Which leaves FRAYDO, whom I don't have a read on.

I'm still leaning on the idea that Orange isn't faking this silencing, which would indicate you. Louis would be an easy teammate in that situation.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

At this point scum can feel confident in getting away with a hair-brained claim because their win is likely near. Unfortunately Jeod's flip doesn't help us find a team, but it does lend credence to the idea that he was really restrained, which indicates Retaliation is truly the riot trooper. So I don't know why Louis kept going on the Retal-is-scum train of thought.

If it's Orange, he's not likely to be teamed with Louis, Retal, me (in my mind), or yourself who is counterclaiming him. Which leaves FRAYDO, whom I don't have a read on.

I'm still leaning on the idea that Orange isn't faking this silencing, which would indicate you. Louis would be an easy teammate in that situation.

There's one scenario where Orange can be teamed with Louis. He's a devil's tongue and Louis's D1 shot was a gambit to split the team. 

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

There's one scenario where Orange can be teamed with Louis. He's a devil's tongue and Louis's D1 shot was a gambit to split the team. 

And her vote today that was close to an early hammer?

Right, so catching up and two deaths in D2? Between the two, I am surprised it was Jeod that flipped TP and not Anon. I figured Anon would be that wild card element from his performance last game, but I'll take the Jeod TP death too.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:31 PM, Jeod said:

Why are you waiting for a hostile alignment?

The big plot twist was calling TP as the hostile alignment then-

10 hours ago, Killing_You said:

@OrangeP47shoots and kills @Jeod!

He was the Cyborg Reaper!

Then posthumously claiming he was good in the end.

10 hours ago, Jeod said:

I was always town in my plays anyway. Good luck GDI!

Not buying it, CABAL.

59 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Yes.

Here's what I think happened, there's actually not a confessor on Nod's side, scum looked at the role sheet and decided to do a ploy where Orange is 'post restricted' (presumably be the confessor), therefore winning town points by sticking to it. Meanwhile, it throws us off the trail for any role claims.

I'd posit that there's a Devil's tongue, but it's not Orange. I believe FRAYDO to be the Devil's Tongue and the second of the scum team. He was on the Shade train, which is outside his usual play of doing a thorough and public analysis first. FRAYDO usually tries to develop both sides of an argument and tries to get others to see his reason first before voting. Not so in this case.