[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The first page thing says max 2, but there could be just 1 I guess.

Well okay...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Only if Jeod forgot that Soviets lose if all the silos die.

Yeah I was reading the sheet and it said in the Silos night action their passive is to win but if they die the Soviets will lose

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, I think the mere fact that they were referred to in plural form and that the max is 2, means there is almost certainly exactly 2.

Yeah, like, I can be a real pedant if I want to be, but I'm glad others are doing it for me.

Just now, Shade939 said:

This is what happens when you decide to start the game early. ;)

It’s mainly that I forgot to edit the role sheet. The Allied Doc never mentioned victory via Silo destruction.

Just now, Jeod said:

It’s mainly that I forgot to edit the role sheet. The Allied Doc never mentioned victory via Silo destruction.

It's more like they can't win unless they destroy the silo. Which would be fine if we had two of them, and they had an investigative role. Plus whatever Town roles support the Silos.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It's more like they can't win unless they destroy the silo. Which would be fine if we had two of them, and they had an investigative role. Plus whatever Town roles support the Silos.

ITT shade knows more about the setup than the GM :v Carry on!

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I have survived my first in person interview since the pandemic started.

I agree with Shade with regards to missile silos. They're conscripts who can semi prove themselves and win the game on their own.

I feel like I've taken the 2:12 to crazytown with everyone wanting silos to prove themselves.

I mean, if they're on the block, claiming is good.  That's a given no matter what you are.  I don't take a stuck as 100% proof they'd get out of it though cause I could see a bold sniper trying the ploy if they thought they might have failed anyway.  My own shot at Jeod when I thought there was a possibility he may be the Wolverine last game had a slight hint of that GG-ness so that's one reason I can see it.  The other reason is this setup is very similar to the Mafia Championship Setup this year that I participated in, and from experience, when there's two identical roles of the same time, any claim made with them turns into flustercluck.  My specific champs game was the test case for that, where we had the 2 claim on purpose, and oh boy was it something.

4 minutes ago, Louis said:

Like didn't you just vote no lynch?

I prefer to have a solid argument made for lynching a player, instead of the RNG we have going on at the moment.

That said, if we were going to randomly lynch someone, I'd still want to avoid the Silo, which clearly means Coolrock is the only safe lynch since he didn't have a stuck result for his day kill.

That being said, I have no real indication to think he's scum, and I'm inclined to think Jeod wouldn't make him mafia for the first game he was in here.

6 hours ago, Louis said:

Okay first off I didn't realize Coolrock was even playing so when he first post is a shot at FRAYDO, it comes as a shocker and secondly I thought I play this game differently as 'what do I do if I were Orange.'

Wait hold up. I was shot at? When?!

1486578_1478772222402343_749290722134489