[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

In any case, my lynch today isn’t detrimental to Town. I was hoping we would eventually uncover the reason behind the missing NK.

I’ll cast my vote to No Lynch considering our N1 luck, although the default lynch (me) would still be the correct choice.

##vote NoLynch

Inb4 scum tell. It’s completely hypocritical but I would really prefer that alternative.

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

In any case, my lynch today isn’t detrimental to Town. I was hoping we would eventually uncover the reason behind the missing NK.

I’ll cast my vote to No Lynch considering our N1 luck, although the default lynch (me) would still be the correct choice.

##vote NoLynch

Inb4 scum tell. It’s completely hypocritical but I would really prefer that alternative.

I'll cast my vote there as well. I don't think you're the correct choice, frankly.

##vote NoLynch

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I'll cast my vote there as well. I don't think you're the correct choice, frankly.

##vote NoLynch

Make the case. Currently it appears FRAYDO was roleblocked and that is why the NK didn't happen. State what you think happened instead.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Willing to shoot me but not lynch me I see.

I believe I can get more support for a No Lynch pass than a vote change to you. The guy who wasn’t blocked N1 doesn’t have much sway otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Make the case. Currently it appears FRAYDO was roleblocked and that is why the NK didn't happen. State what you think happened instead.

Not much more than a gut feeling, honestly.  The circumstantial evidence on FRAYDO is strong, and it doesn't match with the read he's giving me.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Not much more than a gut feeling, honestly.  The circumstantial evidence on FRAYDO is strong, and it doesn't match with the read he's giving me.

It's not like FRAYDO isn't a player who can't appear innocent when he's not. There is no way I'm accepting this argument without a plausible alternative.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

KY you are a bold one. I appreciate your vote of confidence.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think I used too many negatives in that statement, but whatever. Thing is that an alternative could be presented, but nobody is doing it.

To present an alternative now would be foolish for scum. They are probably still trying to understand why their NK failed, if it was even attempted which is my original argument.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

He did. Beginning of D2 said he blocked FRAYDO who then confirmed it.

If he did claim D1, that actually puts weight behind the theory that the scum team might have elected to holster their nightkill in an attempt to throw us off.

I agree that it's unlikely on sheer principle, but with my town read on FRAYDO it's the more likely scenario in my head.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Thing is that an alternative could be presented, but nobody is doing it.

You're way more fixated on this alternative than necessary, in my opinion. Right now logically the best case is on FRAYDO, but my emotions go out to the innocent boy that's crying out for mercy inside, even if that innocent boy isn't real. For now my vote is with the logical side rather than the emotional side.

Just now, Killing_You said:

If he did claim D1, that actually puts weight behind the theory that the scum team might have elected to holster their nightkill in an attempt to throw us off.

I agree that it's unlikely on sheer principle, but with my town read on FRAYDO it's the more likely scenario in my head.

Then I congratulate scum on their brilliant plan to confirm Shade's role while trading an attempt at a kill for an infiltrate action.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

You're way more fixated on this alternative than necessary, in my opinion. Right now logically the best case is on FRAYDO, but my emotions go out to the innocent boy that's crying out for mercy inside, even if that innocent boy isn't real. For now my vote is with the logical side rather than the emotional side.

Several Spock quotes would be appropriate here.