[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Because he deserved it :v

For a serious answer though, Mojo's answer, or the fact that the scum could have possibly been trying to avoid a medic or jailkeeper or something are valid reasons.  If Anon is a reloader, that suggests we have a lot of power roles, and scum might have already known this and were wary and thus targetted someone who wouldn't have been protected/someone who wasn't active.

Also way to start a conversation just as I decide nobody is gonna do anything right now, so I'm gonna just go ahead and go take care of the cleaning around the house I was gonna do right now anyway and be back in 30-40 minutes when hopefully Shade has gotten to the point he wants to make finally :p

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, I'm going down the list of players, so if you want to beat me to it and comment ahead of time. :p

It's simple. Kat didn't pay his taxes. :smug:

Real talk, though, if I were to guess as to why Kat would be the kill, I'd say that scum were probably going for an easy kill, rather than try to hit one of the more skilled (and more likely to be protected) players.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Why did Anon_Kat die? @Shade939

Considering he was the only player who died last night, I'd assume it's because of the NK. And I doubt it's because of anything Anon Kat did, he already had multiple other abilities so I don't think he basically had a third one on top of the other two.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Considering he was the only player who died last night, I'd assume it's because of the NK. And I doubt it's because of anything Anon Kat did, he already had multiple other abilities so I don't think he basically had a third one on top of the other two.

Well, if that's the extent of your thoughts on the matter.

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Well, I've got nothing to add today.

Guess you were right.

43 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Sure, why did you think Anon Kat was killed?

33 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Category 5 Hurricane, why do you think he died to the NK?

Also, I'm going down the list of players, so if you want to beat me to it and comment ahead of time. :p

I suppose we should be suspicious that you first ask why Anon was killed without mentioning cause of death, then turn around to ask Cat 5 (and presumably others were you to continue) about why Anon then died to the NK?

Any reason for the change of wording?

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I suppose we should be suspicious that you first ask why Anon was killed without mentioning cause of death, then turn around to ask Cat 5 (and presumably others were you to continue) about why Anon then died to the NK?

Any reason for the change of wording?

Probably because of Mojoman.

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@Category 5 Hurricane, why do you think he died to the NK?

Anon_Kat is a strange enough kill that I'd give thought to the idea that he wasn't actually the target of the NK. Doesn't really seem to be any evidence of that, yet, however.

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Anon_Kat is a strange enough kill that I'd give thought to the idea that he wasn't actually the target of the NK. Doesn't really seem to be any evidence of that, yet, however.

Yeah, I was wondering if someone had redirected the NK to him, and basically claim the player they redirected the kill from was likely Town.

4 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think unless someone else has something important to talk about, we lynch @Coolrock, just so that all the inactives are gone.

I think if Coolrock realizes we started he might be productive, which is more than can be said for Anon in most cases.

Well, lynching an inactive really doesn't help much, there's only a small chance he's scum, and if he's town we're down another and we have no information to go on. It's  a super weak argument to say 'You lynched the inactive town so you must be scum' .it'd be better to go for a lynch of active players we have a read on.

3 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Well, lynching an inactive really doesn't help much, there's only a small chance he's scum, and if he's town we're down another and we have no information to go on. It's  a super weak argument to say 'You lynched the inactive town so you must be scum' .it'd be better to go for a lynch of active players we have a read on.

Suicide pact. I'm waiting.

17 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I mean basically this too for an actual gameplay argument other than just being nice.