Stuff I make

You can watch me working on texturing it in NDO via the Quixel Tools Twitch! :D

https://www.twitch.tv/quixeltools/v/58882755

I have no idea what most of the terms mean but it was quite interesting to watch the process anyway.

I'm streaming LIVE at https://www.twitch.tv/quixeltools/ right now. :)

If I wasn't on the other side of the globe where that was during the night on a working day I'd probably have checked it out. Instead I watched the past broadcast version :p

I've only scratched the surface of all things 3D up to now, but I watched yesterday's stream for quite a bit. Very informative and not at all boring in any way, so a heartfelt thank you for providing a wealth of info and putting it all into practices for us to see. I got cut off by a surprise Twitch screen green-out-then-BSOD but hey it was getting late in Europe anyway. :D

I really appreciate when you explain some tricks which save up a lot of work time that you've learned through experience. Wrote some stuff down too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey AircraftKiller It's been a while since I checked the forums and just realized you changed your username. Awesome models you got here especially the train! Though as a bigger fan of steam engines it would be awesome to see the 20th Century limited by New York Central with your talents as I rarely see such a beautiful art deco steam engine modeled.

Edited by Chad1233

• 2 weeks later...

I've been taking a break for a bit due to some related work for a popular 3D site. :) I'll post it up as soon as it's live.

In the meantime, here's last week's progress on the environment!

6DEJfri.png

Oh, and my website was completely redone in WordPress. I've been adding rendered stills of work I've done over the years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice organic sounddesign, nice use of space, interesting development and arrangement i cant say anything bad about this, id love more harmonic stuff in here, it feels very experimental yet, id love a nice melodie over it, introduced in a break or something

anyway, great work

qatarsis