[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

Just now, Voe said:

Don't you have another plan to pull off?

I've had to adjust it and even give up on a part of it because people insist on having the note opened. I'm not happy about that, but that's why I compromised.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Don't you have another plan to pull off?

That other plan still involves investigating you to remove the other Death Note from play.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I don't trust you to hold up to your end of the bargain, so if you really don't want KY investigated, then you ought to volunteer. Otherwise, there are going to be two notebooks in play.

Nodlied, just go ahead and open the thing tonight. You have the only role I can think of that might not be "corrupted."

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The reason why I think so is because this line:

• There are two or more Notebooks in the human world it seems, and at least one is still in the possession of Kira

This line appeared after I recieved the debt note. After passing it away, this note still appeared. There is a Kira who has a note book RIGHT NOW.

To be fair, the prevailing theory (at least my prevailing theory :v) was off screen Light had it... though that was countered by him being 'cleared' now, hmmm....

As far as we know, though, there's the one in lockup, the one Voe has, and the one Nod has. That would mean there's four, or three and a fake? That's kind of ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The reason why I think so is because this line:

• There are two or more Notebooks in the human world it seems, and at least one is still in the possession of Kira

This line appeared after I recieved the debt note. After passing it away, this note still appeared. There is a Kira who has a note book RIGHT NOW.

Good catch. This could mean that anyone who is or can be labeled a 'Kira Suspect' in the CvC has the potential to become a Kira...

Right, what if the deathnote really corrupts? Nodlied has most trust right now and will have access to L. Thought about that?

Just now, Voe said:

Right, what if the deathnote really corrupts? Nodlied has most trust right now and will have access to L. Thought about that?

Yeah, I'm mildly concerned about that. I'd prefer most trust go to someone who's not Voe, Nod, Joed, or KY tonight.

Just now, Voe said:

Also true. If we're going to open one tonight, it should be someone who doesn't have the majority trust points aka Voe.

Just now, Voe said:

Then we nail his ass to the wall, obviously. But as I said, due to his role, he's least likely to have that happen. I don't even trust MYSELF to open the thing for this reason.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, I'm mildly concerned about that. I'd prefer most trust go to someone who's not Voe, Nod, Joed, or KY tonight.

I'd count CK out of that too. He's a Suspect in the CVC.

Just now, Jeod said:

Also true. If we're going to open one tonight, it should be someone who doesn't have the majority trust points aka Voe.

Alternatively, I have enough proposal to make anyone we choose (except myself) have the post, assuming nobody interferes with that.

This is why I wanted a map of who had which books when, because I'm not convinced that Jeod is the only method at which a book appears. Didn't Mojoman start the game with one?

N1: I passed my first notebook to Nodlied

N2: Nodlied passed that notebook to CK

N3: I passed my second notebook to Cat5

That's all I know.

I don't care if you keep me locked down (actually, I prefer it), but I'd appreciate it if I wasn't being treated as someone you can't believe just because of my role, which you can't know if it works the same as the show or not.

Kinda makes me wish I wasn't being so helpful.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

N1: I passed my first notebook to Nodlied

N2: Nodlied passed that notebook to CK

N3: I passed my second notebook to Cat5

That's all I know.

Mind if I take that with a grain of salt?

Also, I'd suggest dumping ChopBam in trust to gain/secure the L abilities.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't care if you keep me locked down (actually, I prefer it), but I'd appreciate it if I wasn't being treated as someone you can't believe just because of my role, which you can't know if it works the same as the show or not.

Kinda makes me wish I wasn't being so helpful.

I feel you. The most helpful players haven't been given trust or any sort of ear while shadows whisper behind closed doors.

Neither FRAYDO or Mojoman are present. I also don't want to favour Orange with trust in this matter as I'm obviously biased.

##propose trust all OrangeWWIIPlane

##vote Voe

I am not in favor of opening any books. I didn't give it away for you to do that.

You're scum. What is wrong with you lol

##propose trust all OrangeWWIIPlane

##vote Voe

I am not in favor of opening any books. I didn't give it away for you to do that.

I'm tempted to trust you back simply for knowing that indeed Orange is the adjective modifying a classic P47.

I'll assume Cat5 hasn't read everything thoroughly and saw where we debated opening a notebook vs not opening one. If ChopBam believes KY should be investigated, then KY should gain enough suspicion points to prevent someone from swooping in and forcing a tie between him and Voe, thus making Voe the investigated target. P47 can dump his points on ChopBam, then.

I'd like to know who votes what before the end of the day. If we arrive at the plan we're definitely executing it would be good to manipulate the game (trust points) towards that goal.

All in all, I'm against investigating me and letting KY and Nodlied follow up with their shenanigans. This won't lead us anywhere, and it's what is going to happen if you vote me through. We'll get no valuable info, some shady plan in the background at the gain of one notebook removed from the game.

4 minutes ago, Voe said:

You're scum. What is wrong with you lol

There is probably more than just you and Jeod asking that question right now.

But from my point of view, I'm asking why everybody is so sure I'm scum when my faction was identified as "Kira Suspect", which Chaos_Knight also has. I know the canon of my character, but that doesn't have to apply. It isn't helpful to use meta to such a degree. I'm planning a flavored mafia game where role names are used, but the role names mean nothing about the actual alignment of the characters.

With all of Cat 5's trust, I'm not sure, even with my amount of proposal, I can do both, as I have around 1500 trust now, and my proposal is only at 1750 after giving Voe some. 250 leeway isn't much to stop someone from messing with suspicion more.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'll assume Cat5 hasn't read everything thoroughly and saw where we debated opening a notebook vs not opening one. If ChopBam believes KY should be investigated, then KY should gain enough suspicion points to prevent someone from swooping in and forcing a tie between him and Voe, thus making Voe the investigated target. P47 can dump his points on ChopBam, then.

THAT. STILL. LEAVES. ALL. NOTE. BOOKS. IN. PLAY!!!

We're trying to get at least ONE locked up before moving on, you imbecilic cretin!