[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

He's locked in via Attractor Field only because of the lynch. We can actually shift the Attractor Field to someone else if we lynch someone else. Cat5 confirmed this with us, otherwise the time machine would be pretty pointless if we couldn't change who was lynched.

Nodlied also isn't likely to become Organization given his initial flip and his ability to use RNGupa twice. This essentially gives us another chance to lynch correctly on D1, as well as discover what effects the time machine has, as well as having more information for a D2/D3 lynch.

That's right. If this goes well, then I might not be the D2 lynch given the butterfly effect. For example, if a Rounder is lynched D1, then there would be no need for me to offer myself up as a lynch D2 as we would not be trying to use the time machine.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Seeing as you are set on this plan, you must also have a lynch target in mind then.

Correct. It is also semi-random, however, as we had absolutely nothing to go on for D1.

To be fair, D1 was trying to understand the game mechanics. With you heading the operation, I want to think I know who you will lynch but then that might be too obvious.

Offtopic: Jeod knows this already but for you others, the Forum Games subforum has been created for mafia and other games. Moderator perms will be sorted out for GMs as needed.

I've received confirmation that Operation Resetti will not result in my surviving D2 if lynched, regardless of whether we find a Rounder. The only way it could result in my being saved is if there were a tie lynch vote and one of the players voting for me died on D1 and thus could not vote me.

Here's what we need, if you decide I am worth saving beyond D2:

1. Votes on Player X: OrangeP47, TheIrishMan, and Voe

2. Votes on Jeod: Chaos_Knight, Killing_You, FRAYDO, and Kamuixmod

You can infer from the votes here that one of the players who would be voting me will die D1. If we are to go with this plan, then D2's lynch will result in a tie after the D-Mail's effects occur. Further D-Mails could then be sent later to alter the D2 votes in the event that RNG decides I am fated to die after all.

It's entirely up to you. Player X can be decided by the above three, who are all members of Lab #4.

Note that I am perfectly fine with permanently dying D2. I would be locked in as Lab Leader and Town. Lab #4 would become the true lab with my original founding partner as the leader.

Hm, that's a fairly weird and ellaborate plan tbh.

While you may flip as a FGL leader if lynched today, can we really be sure that in case of confirmed FGL leal death we'd actually get another?

Another thing is, take it as you wish but... is Nodlied really worth saving by potentially killing another townie? I mean he admitted he had no interest in the game to begin with, and chances of hitting what we need to hit are... kinda slim, so why not at least move operation Resetti to D3 in case we miss with the today's lynch?

1 minute ago, Misa said:

Im still confused about how the labs are made and why there is so many?

Whenever people investigate the same target as someone who COULD be a FGL they all join the doc.  Seeing as right now, we all COULD be, basically, there are a lot of iterations, not just from who all met, but a doc for each person being leader possibly more or less.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Quick question, what's the point of the thread if we have like 10 docs open?

Well, not everyone is in the doc with everyone. KY and I for example only communicate with each other while Jeod seems to have a large party going. Not sure where others are.

5 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Hm, that's a fairly weird and ellaborate plan tbh.

While you may flip as a FGL leader if lynched today, can we really be sure that in case of confirmed FGL leal death we'd actually get another?

Another thing is, take it as you wish but... is Nodlied really worth saving by potentially killing another townie? I mean he admitted he had no interest in the game to begin with, and chances of hitting what we need to hit are... kinda slim, so why not at least move operation Resetti to D3 in case we miss with the today's lynch?

Nodlied is the least likely to eventually become a Rounder.

I used RNGupa to become Lab Leader today. In the event of my death while I am tagged as such, whoever was in the lab the longest after me will become the leader. In this case, it'll be ChopBam. If he dies, then Irish, then OrangeP47, then Voe, and so on.

Ok Voe, here's a rundown of what we're doing since you just came into the fold. All of our roles are in a state of "quantum uncertainty", which means they're undetermined. Our roles and alignments are only locked in when we die, hence the PMs telling you "if you die today, you will flip X". We know that there are two Rounders (scum) being shuffled around between us, and we know that there were two confirmed Rounders in existence on Day 1.

If Player A is a Rounder on Day 1, but Player B is the same Rounder on Day 3, then if we lynch Player A on D1, Player B can no longer be the same Rounder on D3. Rounder #1 is taken out of play and locked into Player A.

Similarly, we all have investigate actions each night. If a player is locked in with the Reading Steiner (cop) role, then all of their investigation results become true instead of normally being "possibly true". Make sense?

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Kinda. Who are the organization, then? 

We don't know. At the moment, we don't have any information that tells us the difference between Organization Chance and Rounder Chance. It's only been said that the Rounders, when locked in, will have their nightly investigation targets turned into night kills.

I always assumed the Organization was just the description for the team of two Rounders. It still doesn't explain why there are percentage differences, however. My Rounder chance has always been half of my Org chance.

Basically, if a player has two different scum results and has a PM saying if they die that day then they'll flip cop, then we have our two scum assuming the cop is willing to die for the cause.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

I've received confirmation that Operation Resetti will not result in my surviving D2 if lynched, regardless of whether we find a Rounder. The only way it could result in my being saved is if there were a tie lynch vote and one of the players voting for me died on D1 and thus could not vote me.

You can infer from the votes here that one of the players who would be voting me will die D1. If we are to go with this plan, then D2's lynch will result in a tie after the D-Mail's effects occur. Further D-Mails could then be sent later to alter the D2 votes in the event that RNG decides I am fated to die after all.

It's entirely up to you. Player X can be decided by the above three, who are all members of Lab #4.

Reminder since hammer is in 3.5 hours.

On 5/27/2017 at 8:58 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

192 replies just since I left for work. Woof, you guys sure like Upas, don't you?

Skimmed through the thread. Checking votes and counting posts now.

Will keep you up to date as I go. Good news is, after today, I've got all early shifts for the next 8 days, meaning I won't miss any hammers. I'll move up the hammer to the normal time of 6EDT, 2300 GMT+1, starting with the END of Day 2.

Guess it was before I resolved Day 1. Anyway.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

##vote Jeod

I'll sacrifice myself for the good of the people on D1 then.