[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

With all this hemming and hawing, there has to be only one thing that scum would think OrangeP47 can do. Despite the fact that he's pretty much narrowed down all possibilites pretty well with his claims of doom and gloom, he's resisting actually claiming anything, as if he still has something he needs to hide from someone.

I think the only reason why you shouldn't claim, is if your role is actually much weaker than you've been making it sound.

Well, as I've said, that's just how I am. I thought I was getting better, but obviously that's not the case.

I've got a bulletproof vest, which allows me to stand in front of someone and save them. It unlocked N2 and ever sense I've stood in front of Cat 5.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well, as I've said, that's just how I am. I thought I was getting better, but obviously that's not the case.

I've got a bulletproof vest, which allows me to stand in front of someone and save them. It unlocked N2 and ever sense I've stood in front of Cat 5.

What did it unlock in response to?

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, wow. That's actually very interesting. Not at all what I was thinking.

And it even fits into the story, because Archduke Ferdinand owned one.

What kind of actions do you protect from? Just kills?

Just kills, I'm pretty sure.

Just now, Retaliation said:

What did it unlock in response to?

It didn't say. Either world tension, or maybe scum unlocking. As Cat 5 just ninja'd me, I'd point out the distinction may as well be academic, actually.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't think they steal from me and try to kill me at the same time. Where did the N2 NK go if that is true?

I'm one possible answer, I suppose, but I didn't speak up at the time because A) Roleclaiming is typically bad, especially like that, and B) It was only one possible reason. Just because I guarded you doesn't mean blocking the kill *is* what happened, after all.

Yeah, I think we all thought it was more natural that if lynches can't happen, NKs can't happen.

@Retaliation I'm not sure if it matters if we buy it. If he's telling the truth, he's dead. We may as well find out if he's lying and get on with it. The BP role will be removed, but it'll still be in play, and the person nominated gets to decide where it goes.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, I think we all thought it was more natural that if lynches can't happen, NKs can't happen.

@Retaliation I'm not sure if it matters if we buy it. If he's telling the truth, he's dead. We may as well find out if he's lying and get on with it. The BP role will be removed, but it'll still be in play, and the person nominated gets to decide where it goes.

Oh you can pass items to people from the vault? That's handy.

@Category 5 Hurricane

Sorry I had to make a sudden change of plans last night. I was going to go the chaos reigns route but had a change of heart, thankfully. The item was passed to someome we didn't discuss.

That doesn't discredit you at all as reliable. I just realized scum have a tracker of some sort. So putting two and two together (us saying we were in a doc and then a pass action) you would havr become a more tempting target to steal from. Apologies I didn't discuss it with you, it was a laat minute decision.

27 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Is there something else besides Chaos' claim that makes you think scum has a tracker?

Btw, I've re-checked something. Since I've remembered a small detail from Jeod's claim.
Basically, this:

On 10.08.2017 at 0:17 AM, Jeod said:

I can prove my claim by telling what Irish did N2. I wouldn't be surprised if there were two trackers, or a scum tracker.

Jeod wasn't a tracker. He was a watcher (person who sees people's action, not target). Just saying.

Now after a quick check on the topic:

13 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Irish, I've got a question for you. Why the crusade on nationality? Do you think that matters in any significant way?

Since "Investigate all Serbs" was originally my idea, gonna elaborate a bit. As we know from my evidence (idk how true it is but historically seems so), Black Hand operated in Serbia. Thus every Serb (suspicious or not) might have some extra bits on them even if they are told they carry no evidence.

13 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I could pass off my item to someone else and see if he can tell who I pass it off to.

Alright. Should be trackable.

11 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Funny how both OrangeP47 and CK are doing the same when they are about to get investigated, shifting attention back to me. So really for the last fucking time. I didn't have a problem being investigated, I'm still innocent status. But the reason scum started killing I now don't want to waste an investigation clearing me if that doesn't give us any evidence nor bring us close to determining who's the thief and/or killer. I am not since I've already claimed to be a vanilla backup role. You can go on calling me being dodgy but all you do is making yourself suspicious.

And funny how you "volonteer" to be investigated as per my earlier idea and yet do your best to dodge it by all means neccessary. Totally nothing suspicious. Totally nothing odd about a "vanilla" role in a game where everyone seems to have their purpose eighter through actions or items or both.
I'd vote ya, but I don't want to put you on hammer -1

11 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Also since I have nothing else to do I don't have a problem being tracked or receiving items :p or going to vault.

Oh you wish, you'd go the vault, eh? :v

9 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Bodyguard huh. So you said you got it N2. This brings a question though as to when kill attempts actually started. I've noticed nobody was surprised that N1 and N2 had no deaths. Which could be explained by the RPG-like setup of the game but still.

9 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If I were to guess, a BP vest would unlock at the same time as NKs.

That would make sense. But then there was no kills on N2...
Would that mean that Orange saved ya on N2 or that FRAYDO is a lone killer rather than part of a scum team? Good questions.

8 hours ago, Mojoman said:

That doesn't discredit you at all as reliable. I just realized scum have a tracker of some sort.

Are you saying that there's a 3rd "spying" role in this game?

3 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:
15 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Funny how both OrangeP47 and CK are doing the same when they are about to get investigated, shifting attention back to me. So really for the last fucking time. I didn't have a problem being investigated, I'm still innocent status. But the reason scum started killing I now don't want to waste an investigation clearing me if that doesn't give us any evidence nor bring us close to determining who's the thief and/or killer. I am not since I've already claimed to be a vanilla backup role. You can go on calling me being dodgy but all you do is making yourself suspicious.

And funny how you "volonteer" to be investigated as per my earlier idea and yet do your best to dodge it by all means neccessary. Totally nothing suspicious. Totally nothing odd about a "vanilla" role in a game where everyone seems to have their purpose eighter through actions or items or both.
I'd vote ya, but I don't want to put you on hammer -1

Best? All I'm saying that now it's too late to clear me when we have a murderer and a thief on the loose. If you think I'm one of those raise your arguments why at least. I was absent for two game phases where you could have investigated me or on the 3rd when I joined. I thought we would have more time until WT raises 60% but seems like the game is set to favor early kills but not lynching. If you want to waste time with me that's your problem but from my perspective we now don't have that luxury.

3 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:
15 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Also since I have nothing else to do I don't have a problem being tracked or receiving items :p or going to vault.

Oh you wish, you'd go the vault, eh? :v

Yes I feel like I'm only fed information second hand, I need to see how things are for myself. I don't have any actions, at least you claim you can track people.

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Best? All I'm saying that now it's too late to clear me when we have a murderer and a thief on the loose.

You think it's 2 different people?

8 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I thought we would have more time until WT raises 60% but seems like the game is set to favor early kills but not lynching.

Well, technically, after considering some things and implications of the player status (suspicious/hostile), I would even say that investigation is all around better than lynching for us since people who haven't done anything wrong won't be killed off. Will it remove the killer threat? Hm, hard to tell. Jeod said that his attempt to grenade me made him suspicious (which was later confirmed on his death). I am willing to bet that successful murderer is at very least suspicious atm, and 2nd kill would make them hostile if the 1st one hasn't done so already.

So all in all, I honestly doubt that we actually NEED lynching to remove the threat.

13 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

If you want to waste time with me that's your problem but from my perspective we now don't have that luxury.

Well, we wasted time on me yesterday, and thief got away. :p 
It's not a waste from my perspective, considering all the odd claimed details about your role.

17 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

##vote investigate OrangeP47

Counted

17 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##unvote

Assuming you meant to unvote the investigation? :v In that case, counted!

17 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##votenominate Category5

Counted

6bDoitS.png

18 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I see we have some illegal aliens voting for cat5 there....

Quite literally aliens (not sure how illegal) since 32 487 234 578 people voted for him while Earth population is about 7 billion. I'd say he has universal support of about 3-5 planets besides ours.

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

Quite literally aliens (not sure how illegal) since 32 487 234 578 people voted for him while Earth population is about 7 billion. I'd say he has universal support of about 3-5 planets besides ours.

Are you suggesting xenos presence on Holy Terra isn't illegal?!