[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

Resolving:

Killing You slips and sends a wave of flames to Voe, killing Voe!

rubber-movie-poster-031.jpg

Voe was the Murder Tire, siding with Town!

Day Abilities - ##Unstoppable Road Rage <Player>: Hit a player as fast as you can, causing them to explode into a gory mess. One Time Use. This ability cannot be blocked, but it can be dodged.

Passive - Spare Tire: If a mafia player is killed by any means, you will gain another tire. This tire can either be used for your Road Rage ability, or to passively save yourself from harm (lynch, nightkill, or daykill).

So i cannot end my misery faster? Yaaaaay.
My brain, right now.
giphy.gif

Before i go for some goddamn reason, i'd like to introduce myself as a Zerg Overseer. My abilities are surely known already but lemme showcase them again.

- Spawn Changeling - Spawns a changeling which is being sent to another player, granting me knowledge of any visits coming to this person

- Sense - Day ability, gives one hint about selected player, hint may be useless.

"B-b-but a-alstar, this is shit m-move because you're trying to sa-save your o-own skin"
Indeed it fucking is, and im tired of those target swap shenanigans.

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

Also, my resurrection ability strips the target of all abilities, so we won't have a watcher or tracker back. But, while Alstar's revealed his report, I'm curious to what ChopBam has to say.

##Raise Dead ChopBam

it might make more sense to lynch Alstar first before going for Orange

Time Left:
1 day(s), 5 hour(s), 20 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted Alstar
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted OrangeP47
Voe voted OrangeP47
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

2/7 votes cast so far

OrangeP47 and Alstar are currently tied, 1 vote each

Game is currently in a Conditional LYLO.
To clarify, the nightkill mechanic is part of the character alignment and is not considered a character ability, hence why it didn't show up upon Orange's role reveal.

On 3.11.2017 at 6:45 AM, ChopBam said:

I'm going to build off Jeod's and Kam's "charts" with the presumption that FRAYDO's new information is true, as it actually explains some things. I'm also going to mark myself and FRAYDO as blue. Obviously I'm biased about myself, but this is my own perspective speaking.

Alstar - Watched Category 5 Hurricane (Watcher)
ChopBam - Attempted visit OrangeP47, redirected to Kamuixmod (Tracker)
FRAYDO - Attempted visit OrangeP47, redirected to Category 5 Hurricane (Cop)
Killing You - Visited Nodlied
Voe - No action
Jeod - No action
Kamuixmod - No action (confirmed by ChopBam)
Nodlied - Visited Voe
OrangeP47 - Attempted visit ChopBam and redirected to FRAYDO :: action was "fizzled out"
Category 5 Hurricane - Most likely in a parallel universe until Day 3, phased out by his own doing (Third Party)

A nightkill may or may not have been attempted on me by Orange and diverted to FRAYDO. Or, he could have targeted FRAYDO to begin with and lied about the redirection as a diversion, which would mean there is no randomization role and that OrangeP47 simply possesses passive night protection randomization as per my first question to him today. But if FRAYDO had one-time zombie and Orange previously claimed his night action on FRAYDO "fizzled out," that's awfully suspect.

There is still something bothering me.

Only 1 member executes the Night Kill in the Mafia team. Say Alstar did it and activated Cat5's phasing ability, how come Fraydo lost his Bulletproof then?

Ehm, are we sure we want to hit Alstar before Orange? I mean, I'm pretty sure that Alstar is scum. But how screwed are we if he isn't?

(Orange would definately be tomorrow's target though.)

Also, what the glacier flaying **** is going on?