Alstar - Watched Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam - Attempted visit OrangeP47, redirected to Kamuixmod
FRAYDO - Attempted visit Orangep47, redirected to Category 5 Hurricane
Killing You - Visited Nodlied
Voe - No action
Jeod - No action
Kamuixmod - ???
Nodlied - ???
OrangeP47 - Attempted visit ChopBam, redirected to FRAYDO :: Action was "fizzled out" (roleblocked?)
Category 5 Hurricane - Most likely in a parallel universe until Day 3

Thus far the only one I'm sure of as town is Alstar, since we only have information due to him, and there's no reason for him to out a report that would cause us to believe Cat5 wasn't the kill target.

Did Voe actually claim no action? Or just "Nothing to Report"

Good day everyone! :v (Sorry I'm late! And it is likely that I'll be late again tomorrow!)

1 hour ago, Killing You said:

I'll come forward and say that I went to Nodlied last night. Went off without a hitch.

Oooh, what did you do? :v (Don't share if you don't feel it will contribute to anything.)

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'd like to fill in the gaps, for now. Nodlied and Kamuixmod have yet to give us any information regarding their night targets or whether they had any actions done to them.

I spend the night giving Voe a good old hug! Interestingly enough though, I did not get an action result PM.

5 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I spend the night giving Voe a good old hug! Interestingly enough though, I did not get an action result PM.

Huh. Neither did I.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm pretty convinced someone who's not spoken up yet visited me, and made me some kind of "randomization nexus". That doesn't sound like a very towny ability, either, whoever did it.

So it's either Kam, or someone's a liar.

FRAYDO - Attempted visit OrangeP47, redirected to Category 5 Hurricane
Voe - No action
Jeod - No action
Kamuixmod - ???
Nodlied - Visited Voe
OrangeP47 - Attempted visit ChopBam, redirected to FRAYDO :: Action was "fizzled out" (roleblocked?)

Kamuixmod's been pretty quiet during the course of the game, even on Day 1 after Cat5's claim and the voting plan. I'm not convinced he's our "randomizer" though. We may not have one. If OrangeP47 is lying, then his role simply redirects those who visit him--maybe passively.

And, while this can't clear anyone just yet, we may have a doctor type role in the game, which explains the lack of nightkill.

12 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

angkor-wat_o_2419617.jpg

I was told nothing of it. What did you do?

Kam has been pretty quiet. I am indeed interested in what he has to say. He's far from the only suspect, though. Indeed, anyone not involved in this redirect tangled web (spoopy spiders) could be a suspect, hell, I'd even consider FRAYDO a suspect maybe. He has room to lie. I believe ChopBam to be town, though. He was too forthcoming on the issue to be scum, at least how I read it.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:
FRAYDO - Attempted visit OrangeP47, redirected to Category 5 Hurricane
Voe - No action
Jeod - No action
Kamuixmod - ???
Nodlied - Visited Voe

Kamuixmod's been pretty quiet during the course of the game, even on Day 1 after Cat5's claim and the voting plan. I'm not convinced he's our "randomizer" though. We may not have one. If OrangeP47 is lying, then his role simply redirects those who visit him--maybe passively.

And, while this can't clear anyone just yet, we may have a doctor type role in the game, which explains the lack of nightkill.

^ quote failed for my top post

1 minute ago, Voe said:

angkor-wat_o_2419617.jpg

I was told nothing of it. What did you do?

Didn't I explain enough? :v

I gave you a great big friendly big guy brotherly friend hug. And I have no intention on doing something else tonight.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Also very exhausted rn so ill keep it short before i fall asleep. I didnt do anything tonight though chop should already know that probably

Hold on. Why should Chop know that? Did you get a result saying you were tracked?

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I gave you a great big friendly big guy brotherly friend hug. And I have no intention on doing something else tonight.

I feel molested

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I can totally guess your role. :v

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Hold on. Why should Chop know that? Did you get a result saying you were tracked?

He wouldn't know. As far as I understand we're not receiving messages when targeted.

Just now, Voe said:

He wouldn't know. As far as I understand we're not receiving messages when targeted.

Kam could have just sleepily given us some info about his role. Like a passive ability to identify a role that visits you (but not the owner).

Just now, kamuixmod said:

It just told me i felt like getting watched but i got that quite late as TIM forgot to pm me that i guess

Is it related to your role? As Jeod said?

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

It just told me i felt like getting watched but i got that quite late as TIM forgot to pm me that i guess

How do you know it was Chop watching specifically? It sounds like we already have a watcher with Alstar (though maybe a different type of watcher).