[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

He's far from the worst option we could pick.  I might sway that way in the end, but for now I'll wait for more discussion.

Same. I only have until around 2pm EDT tomorrow until I leave with my wife for errands, dinner, and then a movie. It'll go pretty late into the night, so unless FRAYDO returns before that deadline with some grand display of info, I don't see my vote changing.

Time Left:
0 day(s), 23 hour(s), 6 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted FRAYDO
Killing You voted Kamuixmod
Voe voted Kamuixmod
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

3/9 votes cast so far
Nodlied must vote this time around or face a penalty. No Lynch cannot be voted for twice in a row.

Kamuixmod currently holds the most votes, 2.

27 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

FRAYDO - Has been a lot less helpful than ChopBam, and he did visit Cat 5... One might question why he would give up this info, though, because at the time Alstar had incorrect info.

This actually is a good point. Might have been an attempt of trying to drop the attention on me - which would succeed if not for the later events. Still no response from him after that. Would you guys be intrested in more informations about him?

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Pls point it out to me what's so obvious

I'm not going to get into a rehash argument, that would just serve as a smokescreen for actual discussion.  Even your defender's admit that the theory at least holds some merit. We're discussing other options now yet you want to throw the spotlight back on yourself. I wonder what purpose that could serve?

Just now, Alstar said:

Yes, but i cannot guarantee that its going to be helpful.

I can understand the desire to keep your cards close to your chest. I'd normally say go for it, but without further info I can't make the most informed decision, obviously.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not going to get into a rehash argument, that would just serve as a smokescreen for actual discussion.  Even your defender's admit that the theory at least holds some merit. We're discussing other options now yet you want to throw the spotlight back on yourself. I wonder what purpose that could serve?

No, i just want to see your argument that's all as i havent seen any so far yet which makes you're reads suspicious to me.

No, i just want to see your argument that's all as i havent seen any so far yet which makes you're reads suspicious to me.

Claiming no action, for one.  Anyone doing that is suspicious in my book, because we have actions unaccounted for. That said, I *somewhat* believe Voe's claim. I also don't like how the conversation about your "notification of being watched" played out.

Claiming no action, for one.  Anyone doing that is suspicious in my book, because we have actions unaccounted for. That said, I *somewhat* believe Voe's claim. I also don't like how the conversation about your "notification of being watched" played out.

If i had done something Chop would've obviously outed it by now as he tracked me?

If i had done something Chop would've obviously outed it by now as he tracked me?

Given the nature of events that we've seen, I'm not 100% sure all actions would show up to a tracker. I mean, say we nail FRAYDO but he didn't do something to Cat 5. That means either Cat 5 did something to himself or we have an untracked action, and I put that last option as a distinct possibility. It's possible this redirect nexus or whatever happened to me could be the same way.

You know, it's also really unfortunate that this redirection effect makes it hard for any of us to do anything to prove ourselves, too...

Given the nature of events that we've seen, I'm not 100% sure all actions would show up to a tracker. I mean, say we nail FRAYDO but he didn't do something to Cat 5. That means either Cat 5 did something to himself or we have an untracked action, and I put that last option as a distinct possibility. It's possible this redirect nexus or whatever happened to me could be the same way.

You know, it's also really unfortunate that this redirection effect makes it hard for any of us to do anything to prove ourselves, too...

Tbh if it wasn't for Cat5 revealing his ability then we wouldnt even have this conversation and straight up lynch FRAYDO though this situation in generell makes me uneasy as i cant be 100% sure of anything right now.

54 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

Tbh if it wasn't for Cat5 revealing his ability then we wouldnt even have this conversation and straight up lynch FRAYDO though this situation in generell makes me uneasy as i cant be 100% sure of anything right now.

Fair point. If we ignored everything Cat5 said yesterday (and, to be fair, we can't know whether he was telling the truth anyway), fraydo is like the most obvious of obvious choices.

Who still believes Cat5 is coming back?

7 minutes ago, Voe said:

Fair point. If we ignored everything Cat5 said yesterday (and, to be fair, we can't know whether he was telling the truth anyway), fraydo is like the most obvious of obvious choices.

Who still believes Cat5 is coming back?

Put me in the "I think Cat 5 is coming back" column.

That doesn't mean I trust him, though.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Put me in the "I think Cat 5 is coming back" column.

That doesn't mean I trust him, though.

The more i think about it the less comfortable I feel about holding FRAYDO another night to await cat5s potential return and his potentially trustworthy judgment.

I mean, we don't know absolutely anything about him.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

The more i think about it the less comfortable I feel about holding FRAYDO another night to await cat5s potential return and his potentially trustworthy judgment.

I mean, we don't know absolutely anything about him.

Indeed, Cat 5's judgement would be more about the Jeod/Nodlied front anyway. If his actual plan was anything close to resembling reality, that is.

Seems I have some newly revealed information in my PM, and it happens to implicate Orange heavily.

9 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

For what it's worth, my action was also switched (I thought I mentioned this, but it appears in our conversation last night I actually didn't!) I was going to visit ChopBam but instead got directed to FRYADO. My action also fizzled out for some reason, so it didn't work.

You claimed to have targeted me, and you report it "fizzled out". In turn, I have lost my passive Zombie ability (one-time BP). Care to explain yourself? In fact, don't try it. It's your luck you tried to murder ChopBam and instead got directed to me, thus explaining the lack of a nightkill.

##vote OrangeP47

Going to go back through the posts and find more flaws or nitpicks. While it's fresh on my mind, I have faith in Category5's return. What I can tell you for a fact too is that he did not lie about his alignment, as he is indeed Third Party. Best kill me off soon mafia. Assuming I live past this day and the next night, and doubly assuming I do not get redirected again, I have an idea whose alignment I want to check next.

On 11/1/2017 at 8:35 PM, Killing You said:

Well... that is true. But if Alstar's telling the truth, logically that would imply that FRAYDO is lying. I'm not sure why either of them would lie, but unless FRAYDO is a ninja or someone kept FRAYDO's action hidden somehow, it seems one of them is lying.

Either way, it's conflicting information. I want to get to the bottom of it.

Before Alstar and I received our full and correct information, you were eager to implicate one or the other. Unfortunately, you cannot form your own opinion without outing yourself and no one seemed to have taken the helm on a Alstar/FRAYDO bandwagon so you jumped onto the kamui bandwagon instead. Convince me you are Town and who I should check instead. Tell me more about your visit to Nodlied, seeing as none of us receive notifications of visitors or otherwise, and what your intention was with him. I'm inclined to believe you lied about your visit. Convince me you didn't help Orange last night as the suspected randomizer/bus driver.

4 hours ago, Alstar said:

This actually is a good point. Might have been an attempt of trying to drop the attention on me - which would succeed if not for the later events. Still no response from him after that. Would you guys be intrested in more informations about him?

I'm interested.

I'm inclined to believe FRAYDO's claim. Orange has been actively directing the conversation all day, and his story is the one that doesn't seem to fit. His voodoo from yesterday led me to suspect him enough to try to hunt him last night.

FRAYDO, the only thing I see that doesn't add up is that Cat5 claimed to be Neutral rather than Third Party. This could be potentially alarming for us since he lied about that, and TP can lie/kill to achieve their own goals.

On 10/30/2017 at 10:52 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He wound up making me neutral, to allow me to decide which way to go in the same way Akane did. My win condition isn't hostile to either side, as besides surviving, I also need to trigger my passive day action at least once.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

Seems I have some newly revealed information in my PM, and it happens to implicate Orange heavily.

You claimed to have targeted me, and you report it "fizzled out". In turn, I have lost my passive Zombie ability (one-time BP). Care to explain yourself? In fact, don't try it. It's your luck you tried to murder ChopBam and instead got directed to me, thus explaining the lack of a nightkill.

##vote OrangeP47

What? Now you have newly revealed PM info? This is getting old, and stretching my ability to believe it. This is like a 'fool me once' type situation.

If your theory was actually true, and I was scum, why would I actually tell everyone where my actions went, knowing full well the tracker (Alstar) didn't track me, and in the unlikely event there's another tracker nobody could likely even hit me. I'll admit, that's not much of a defense, but seeing as this is a serious allegation I'm willing to come clean about my role more, if the people demand it.

As for you, this is a very bold claim. Bolder than I'd expect scum to play, actually, which is why I'm a bit wrong footed.