[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Your avatar makes me think you're some sort of Public Relations A.I. Is it supposed to be you? If so, I've pictured you much, much differently.

You've never seen me? Here's the Facebook if you're interested - https://www.facebook.com/alfraydo

and also me in my Halloween costume

22894482_1474376559277536_42469270054022

:v

Greetings fellow scary beings!

19 hours ago, Jeod said:

Anyone else seeing the new Thor movie tomorrow, or is it already out in the east?

Seen it on Monday. Good movie, may shits and giggles were had.

1 hour ago, Killing You said:

Fair enough. My visit to Nodlied isn't really information I'd like to disclose, especially since it's a multiple-effect ability. Remember Sans? Yeah, something along those lines, but less alignment-dependant and more random.

Multiple effect? õ_o Is it bad?

Also, even though I have read everything, what's everyone's current idea on the players. BananaB17's roleblock claim may have some truth to it. The alignment of such role, however, is rather dubious. Care to explain more on it Mr. Thunderbolt?

Just now, Killing You said:

It can be, but it's a fairly low chance and based on the info you've provided, the bad effect didn't happen.

I'm curious as to how it works, but I guess it's for the best to hide the specific mechanics for now.

6 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Anyhoo, back to the game at hand. I'll be off for work and likely won't be able to check in before hammer.

CVC please :)

Agreed with Nodlied, would be good to know where we stand so far with individual opinions. If people don't place a vote, then the scum can control the day.

Just now, Alstar said:

And i remind that i can still check someone. Currently leaning towards Orange.

Can you do that during the day? If not, don't bother using that to sway away a potential lynch. Should we agree on him to be a very likely scum candidate then it is better to lynch him instead of having him run around for another day.

1 minute ago, Alstar said:

Yes, i can do it during day. Thats why keep on checking who's actions and words others do not like during this game.

Well, I'm currently debating between FRAYDO and OrangeP47 for my vote. If others agree, I'd say checking one of them would be useful.

Since FRAYDO is the only one to visit Cat5, he's the one on the line if Cat5 is dead and not missing. Now then, if we start veering toward a FRAYDO lynch/check, then I propose that I use my ability first to determine if Cat5 is alive or dead. If he's alive, then FRAYDO isn't worth checking as much as OP47.

This may be meta, but I'd like to note that every time KY is a third party or scum, he offers mildly incriminating info about himself when asked about his action/goal. If there's a possible bad effect to KY's action, we'll want to look into this sooner rather than later.

Does nobody else suspect shenanigans in that when OrangeP47 was scrutinized he suddenly re-read his PM then changed his story?

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Since FRAYDO is the only one to visit Cat5, he's the one on the line if Cat5 is dead and not missing. Now then, if we start veering toward a FRAYDO lynch/check, then I propose that I use my ability first to determine if Cat5 is alive or dead. If he's alive, then FRAYDO isn't worth checking as much as OP47.

I'm not sure I follow this logic? Are you saying if Cat 5 is Alive we believe it to be something he did to himself?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Does nobody else suspect shenanigans in that when OrangeP47 was scrutinized he suddenly re-read his PM then changed his story?

Only a fair question because I myself questioned FRAYDO and others on it, but come on, I just made an idiot move. I'm in good company in doing so at least :v

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not sure I follow this logic? Are you saying if Cat 5 is Alive we believe it to be something he did to himself?

Yes. His role claim matches up with the idea that in order to check a player's flip, he has to be trapped in that alternate timeline for one cycle.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

This may be meta, but I'd like to note that every time KY is a third party or scum, he offers mildly incriminating info about himself when asked about his action/goal. If there's a possible bad effect to KY's action, we'll want to look into this sooner rather than later.

His Sans role in CYOR I gave "a bad time" to hostile roles. He was town.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Yes. His role claim matches up with the idea that in order to check a player's flip, he has to be trapped in that alternate timeline for one cycle.

I mean, I'm in the camp that he's coming back, but I still feel a little bamboozled that he didn't tell us if that's the case. So that makes Cat 5 a little scummier than he first appeared, at the very least, but this is all assuming he left that bit out. It still could be something FRAYDO did.

And what about this redirect. It's still unaccounted for. I thought maybe it could be some secondary action Cat 5 did, but only because so many people are accounted for and nobody's taken credit.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Oh wow, I don't know how I missed that. Especially since "My action failed" is a far cry from "my action succeeded."

11 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Since FRAYDO is the only one to visit Cat5 [...]

Claimed. Anybody could have lied about their whereabouts, and the ones being confirmed are the less likely ones to have lied.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Only a fair question because I myself questioned FRAYDO and others on it, but come on, I just made an idiot move. I'm in good company in doing so at least :v

Idiot move or not, you're still the biggest lead we have today.

Just now, Killing You said:

Oh wow, I don't know how I missed that. Especially since "My action failed" is a far cry from "my action succeeded."

I got hung up on arbitrary wording, and was a bit too hyperactive for my own good at day start :p

But while we're here, I'm growing more interested in the case against you, namely how we don't know if you visited Nodlied or even what it really did. Maybe you were the one to start the randomizer on me.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Claimed. Anybody could have lied about their whereabouts, and the ones being confirmed are the less likely ones to have lied.

Idiot move or not, you're still the biggest lead we have today.

Unless Alstar's lying or we have a Ninja scum role, it's the truth.

I'll acknowledge that anybody (not Orange) could have also lied about not targeting FRAYDO, and he was the NK target after all, losing a zombie life. But the whole "backed into a corner now change meh story" thing doesn't sit right with me at all.