[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

@TheIrishman, dunno how you're doing your PM system for this game, but here's the way I did CYOR I if it helps any:

NIGHT ONE RESULTS

Alstar - ##kill Nodlied

You try to kill Nodlied, but fail! It seems that Nodlied cannot be killed tonight.

Category 5 Hurricane - ##dmail Alstar

You sent Alstar an anonymous d-mail! There’s no way to tell if this will affect him, though.

Chaos_Knight - ##hack1 Voe

You hack into the GM’s database and discover that there are no entries for Voe tonight!

You received a box! An invention was inside! This one-time action can be used starting the following night:

##investigate <player> - Discover a player’s role (but not alignment) – one-time use

ChopBam - ##protego

You have successfully shielded yourself for the night.

FRAYDO - ##tornado

You ride a tornado! You’ll have a 50% chance of blocking night actions used on you tonight (50% per night action).

Killing You - ##karma Voe

You have successfully given Voe some karma, but you don’t know if it’s good karma or a bad time. Oh well.

Nodlied - ##conquer ChopBam

You attempt to conquer ChopBam, but fail! It seems that ChopBam cannot be conquered tonight.

OrangeP47 - ##pass invention Chaos_Knight (RNG = 2)

You successfully pass an invention box to Chaos_Knight. Wonder what’s inside…

Voe – no action

You received some karma!

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

How do you know it was Chop watching specifically? It sounds like we already have a watcher with Alstar (though maybe a different type of watcher).

Oh, because he's claimed to have gone to you. Realized the answer to my own question.

3 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

It just told me i felt like getting watched but i got that quite late as TIM forgot to pm me that i guess

##vote Kamuixmod

I doubt you'd get a PM regarding your visit when others have not. It may be unique to trackers, but the only other person tracked/watched/whatever last night was Cat5, who isn't around to confirm.

3 minutes ago, Killing You said:

##vote Kamuixmod

I doubt you'd get a PM regarding your visit when others have not. It may be unique to trackers, but the only other person tracked/watched/whatever last night was Cat5, who isn't around to confirm.

It just told me i got watched, so dont question me but question Tim instead then.

Just now, Killing You said:

Did anyone else get a notification that you were visited in some way? If not, I rest my case with Kam.

I agree.

##vote kamuixmod

2 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

It just told me i got watched, so dont question me but question Tim instead then.

I mean, maybe Chop could save you by explaining why he's different than all the rest of us, but you have to admit you being the odd man out is mighty suspicious.

If you consider that kamuixmod might be a town with a passive rolecop ability for the first person to visit him during each night, then you'll understand why I'm not jumping on or leading this train.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You could be Sully from Monsters, Inc.

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Did anyone else get a notification that you were visited in some way? If not, I rest my case with Kam.

I did not.

Just now, Jeod said:

If you consider that kamuixmod might be a town with a passive rolecop ability for the first person to visit him during each night, then you'll understand why I'm not jumping on or leading this train.

It's a possibility, I suppose, but that seems like kind of a stretch. Does that fall in line with the types of roles Kam would request? I've only seen him in one other game.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's a possibility, I suppose, but that seems like kind of a stretch. Does that fall in line with the types of roles Kam would request? I've only seen him in one other game.

Well, it falls in line with the type of ability that might be given in a CYOR as a counterbalance to Cat5's difficult-to-set-up cop ability.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Except he claimed that he was simply "watched," and didn't say that he was told it was Choppy who watched him. He just mentioned it since Choppy came forward with the fact that he visited kam. Doesn't sound like a passive role cop to me.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I did not.

I rest my case.

Knowing Kam, his flavour is something anime or scientist related. Preferably both. :v

As for his powers, no idea. He can be creative at times. So I don't know what to expect on that front.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You just told him what to claim. Ready and cooked right on the plate.

Well obviously chop knows i've done no action last Night as he watched me accidentally i guess but if he isnt outing that information then you can imagine what alignment he is.

I guess it warrants mentioning again, but I got no notification about the strange stuff happening around me, merely my own action.

Did not even get a result on what I did myself. :v

I don't know if there's anything so special about visit notifications. It's possible TiM isn't consistent with reports like that, and it's possible the roles are meant to be that way. In any case, there are probably better fish to fry than Kamuixmod today. That was a very easy bandwagon btw.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I don't know if there's anything so special about visit notifications. It's possible TiM isn't consistent with reports like that, and it's possible the roles are meant to be that way. In any case, there are probably better fish to fry than Kamuixmod today. That was a very easy bandwagon btw.

So you're not a tracker?