[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Do you have any passive night protection?

You asking me specifically? Given that Kam asked Cat 5 if he did, then Cat 5 had... "something" happen to him, I'm not sure if it's wise to answer. I'd rather play Shrodinger's Cat at this juncture. Unless given good reason.

Just now, ChopBam said:

You don't have to answer with specifics, but are you involved in anything that switches night targets?

No, none of my abilities are anything like that. I *have* requested such roles in the past, but I've never actually played said role.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Mine ended up returning [virtually no] information from kamuixmod.

Would it be odd to think there are two bus drivers, or rather it's a bus driver that protects someone from being targeted?

That's a possibility. Either that, or someone's lying.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yet Alstar says nobody visited Cat 5?

Well.... hmmm....

3Z0hd8u.png

[/Verti60]

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Why would Alstar lie about that specifically? From what I can see he'd have nothing to gain from it.

Well... that is true. But if Alstar's telling the truth, logically that would imply that FRAYDO is lying. I'm not sure why either of them would lie, but unless FRAYDO is a ninja or someone kept FRAYDO's action hidden somehow, it seems one of them is lying.

Either way, it's conflicting information. I want to get to the bottom of it.

By all appearances, it would seem that Alstar did visit Cat5. According to Alstar's claim, it would appear his visit was to see if Cat5 was being visited, or possibly who visited him. Alstar's visit to Cat5 could have certainly been for nefarious purposes, however, and I certainly wouldn't rule out that possibility.

Could we list all actions, targets and users in a single post? If we have a bus driver it should be easy to figure out.

No actions here, btw.

3 hours ago, Alstar said:

Yeah yeah explaining. Irishman messaged me with the fact that he messed up a bit during sending responses and now i received information that the only person visiting him was FRAYDO.

Ah, goodie. So far...

Category 5 Hurricane: Phased out for this day phase due to morphogenetic field ability

Alstar: Watcher-esque role, visited Cat5 to see who visited Cat5 -> Reports FRAYDO visited Cat5

FRAYDO: Reports attempting to visit OrangeP47, but instead visited Cat5 somehow

ChopBam: Reports attempting to visit OrangeP47, but instead visited Kamuixmod somehow

During the start of the day, Alstar gave his report when we didn't know what was going on with Cat5. As scum, there's no reason to suggest Cat5 wasn't the nightkill. As town, there's plenty of reason. I would cross Alstar off the list for now.

Alstar
ChopBam
FRAYDO
Killing You
Voe
Kamuixmod
Nodlied
OrangeP47
Category 5 Hurricane

OrangeP47, did you say that you do not have a passive ability that would cause this? If you do, it would be worth mentioning now before we go on a wild goose chase.

14 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Just to note, there was an error on Alstar's PM, it has since been fixed. My bad :b

Don't worry; i gave vertigo a free gunshot which he shouldn't have had. He killed the last scum with it because he couldn't shoot anyone else :v

I don't have a passive ability. I'd say I don't have a dodge chance, unless we all have an innate dodge chance, which hasn't been mentioned.

For what it's worth, my action was also switched (I thought I mentioned this, but it appears in our conversation last night I actually didn't!) I was going to visit ChopBam but instead got directed to FRYADO. My action also fizzled out for some reason, so it didn't work.

This is the weirdest bus driver I've ever heard of, so I'm thinking more like someone used a randomizer on me (someone who has not come forward), as it affected both incoming and outgoing actions.

Since TIM isn't around to provide us with a handy chart, I'll make one :D

Alstar - Watched Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam - Attempted visit OrangeP47, redirected to Kamuixmod
FRAYDO - Attempted visit Orangep47, redirected to Category 5 Hurricane
Killing You - Visited Nodlied
Voe - No action
Jeod - No action
Kamuixmod - ???
Nodlied - ???
OrangeP47 - Attempted visit ChopBam, redirected to FRAYDO :: Action was "fizzled out" (roleblocked?)
Category 5 Hurricane - Most likely in a parallel universe until Day 3

Thus far the only one I'm sure of as town is Alstar, since we only have information due to him, and there's no reason for him to out a report that would cause us to believe Cat5 wasn't the kill target.