[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Huh...the FBI didn't move at all, but KY gained 5 FP, Jeod lost 10 FP, and Shade lost 20 FP.

So either Scum didn't do anything Scummy or they were blocked.

My initial thought was that Scum had to be Resting or Retaliation, but then I remembered Nodlied, Choppy, and FRAYDO could've been blocked or chosen to Follow the Dark Side, although I'm not certain if that'd affect the FBI if they're already Scum.

I wonder if these Force Ghosts are able to do more than just visit, like protect or RB? Or maybe Shade is losing his FP by an increasing value of 10 per day to represent him dissipating over time, but assuming Jeod's a Force Ghost, he only lost 10 FP last time so I'm not sure about that.

Updated Table:

Players

Character

Race

Skills

N0

N1

N2

N3

Sunflower

Aayla Secura

Twi’lek

?

[Wis]

Learn T1

Resist Dark Side

Learn T2

+10 Max FP

Learn 1

Resist Dark Side

Rest

Shade939

Dare Komad

Whiphid

[Con]

[Wis]

Learn T1 + Protect Self

Duel

Dead

Dead

OrangeP47

Unknown

Unknown

[Dex]

[Cha]

Holo-Pad – Shade

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

Learn T1

Track Force Nodlied – Sense Alignment

Learn 2

Track Force – TheIrishman – No Force Used

Rest

Nodlied

Unknown

Unknown

[Con]

[Int]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Sense Force – Voe, Fear

Sense Force – TheIrishman, Light

T1?

Jeod

Darth Voss

“Human”

[Dex]

[Cha]

Learn T1

? (-10 FP)

Learn T2

Duel

Dead

Killing_You

John Ennis

Mandalorian

[Str]

[Wis]

“Failed Holo-Pad – Orange”

+10 Max FP

Learn T1

Learn T2

Duel

Retaliation

Senaviev

Human

[Con]

[Wis]

Learn T1

+10 Max FP

Learn T2

+10 Max FP

Learn T1

+10 Max FP

Duel

Category 5

Christina Starleaper

“Kiffar”

?

[Wis]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Learn T1

Mind Meld – Nodlied

Rest

TheIrishman

Faelyn The Seeker

Stennes Shifter

[Con]

[Int]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Duel

Learn T1

Learn T2

Rest

FRAYDO

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Cha]

Holo-Pad – Orange

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

Sense Meditation

Force Track Orange – Force Track

Force Track – TheIrishman – No Force Used

T1?

T1?

Voe

Hermit VolDergar

Kaleesh

[Str]

[Int]

Learn 2 T1

Learn 2 T2

Duel

Rest?

Chopbam

Unknown

“Human”

[Dex]

[Wis]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Mind Meld – Nodlied

T1?

42 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I have a theory for why the FBI meter didn't move that might not have to do with resting, but we'll see what happens.

The sith are just being extra cautious about being watched? (Even though most of us rested).

Leaving us hanging is bad, considering how little info we have to go on this round :p

20 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The sith are just being extra cautious about being watched? (Even though most of us rested).

Leaving us hanging is bad, considering how little info we have to go on this round :p

Well here's a fun bit of info. The night the FBI didn't change is the day I was roleblocked from dueling.

Odd cooincidence.

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Well here's a fun bit of info. The night the FBI didn't change is the day I was roleblocked from dueling.

Odd cooincidence.

Wouldn't that actually imply YOU have something to do with force balance changes other nights? :p

K E K
First one to run out of FP, gg me :v

Last night I had used a more cost-effective protective NFA I had learned, rendering me untargetable by everything. Now whether that protected me from any Sith shenanigans or shut the door on any Force Ghost visitors, I would not know as I have not received any notification otherwise indicating any action was performed on me.

Seeing as most everyone rested beside myself, Choppy, and Nodlied, perhaps I was again in no danger after all. Given that the FBI has not moved however, I do have to consider the possibility that I may have in fact blocked something Sith coming my way.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

FRAYDO, you previously said you were going to continue doing some action on TheIrishman. No mention of that today?

Only enough FP for one or the other, and the action I chose didn't allow for me to do anything else for the night even if I had the spare FP.

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

K E K
First one to run out of FP, gg me :v

Last night I had used a more cost-effective protective NFA I had learned, rendering me untargetable by everything. Now whether that protected me from any Sith shenanigans or shut the door on any Force Ghost visitors, I would not know as I have not received any notification otherwise indicating any action was performed on me.

Seeing as most everyone rested beside myself, Choppy, and Nodlied, perhaps I was again in no danger after all. Given that the FBI has not moved however, I do have to consider the possibility that I may have in fact blocked something Sith coming my way.

More cost-effective than what?

Really though, I wish I had learned it sooner. The downside to it is as I said, I cannot perform any other action. Since I'm at a flat 0 on FP, I'm practically defenseless and an open target come this end of day, so there's that.

10 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Really though, I wish I had learned it sooner. The downside to it is as I said, I cannot perform any other action. Since I'm at a flat 0 on FP, I'm practically defenseless and an open target come this end of day, so there's that.

If you're so worried about being targeted, why didn't you rest when you still had FP left? If you still have FP, the Shit can't know if you will defend yourself or not. But now that you have none, they know for certain that you can be attacked.

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Voe, Retaliation, did the Light Meditation and any other bonuses for winning combat match prior descriptions given by TheIrishman?

It heals you to full, that's why i used regular rest tonight. You should ask someone else who actually tried the light meditate.

8 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Wouldn't that actually imply YOU have something to do with force balance changes other nights? :p

Which is exactly what scum want you to think (unless they rested)...

However, I did demonstrate I spent every day learning a new force power during the fight. I can also easily show I spent every day increasing my max FP once I rest. 

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Voe, Retaliation, did the Light Meditation and any other bonuses for winning combat match prior descriptions given by TheIrishman?

In addition to what voe said, it also has use restrictions.

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

In addition to what voe said, it also has use restrictions.

I think he wanted you to confirm what I said about it getting rid of the Dark Side in you, but I'm pretty sure Cat5 missed when I asked Voe if he also won the ability.

On 1/25/2018 at 9:39 PM, Voe said:

Yes. Apparently it can clear my dark force affiliation from night 1.

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If you're so worried about being targeted, why didn't you rest when you still had FP left? If you still have FP, the Shit can't know if you will defend yourself or not. But now that you have none, they know for certain that you can be attacked.

Up until now, the Sith did not know I could defend myself with 10 FP. Sure I'm a sitting duck now and I'm currently one of the Sith's easier targets for tonight, but then I have to ask will they? Through our investigative roles, it's almost too easy to be caught in the act going after the sole defenseless player. I feel safe with this reasoning.

9 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Nodlied and Orange, I'm going to need confirmation from both of you on that statement since you both have also been supposedly targeted by such actions.

The only time I've been given an indication that I was targeted by someone was when both you and Choppy melted your minds with mine for today.

As for the night result, Sunflower returned a light result. Initially wanted to go for Retaliation, but Verti told me that I wasn't allowed to target a duelist.

11 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Nodlied and Orange, I'm going to need confirmation from both of you on that statement since you both have also been supposedly targeted by such actions.

I'll confirm as well, never got any notification when I was targeted.