[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Ha, Jeod, maybe you better wait until we all settle down a bit, heh.

I don't have a bot like Verti, but it'd be nice if you guys could track the cvc yourselves too whenever you want an update. :D

Just now, Shade939 said:

Is that an accurate statement?

The woes of doing this manually. :v

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

FRAYDO voted no one

Killing_You voted Killing_You

Nodlied voted ChopBam

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted Shade939

Shade939 voted Retaliation

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Votes are currently tied between four players. ~26 hours to hammer.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Talking about town in third person is always a bad sign. That was one of the mistakes TheIrishman made last game.

Precisely.

##Unvote

##Vote Fraydo

Hey guys, I’ve had some errands to run today, but I estimate I’ll be back around an hour before hammer. Looks like the CvC isn’t changing much yet, but if voting picks up a lot, feel free to keep track.

Have fun!

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

While I didn't think your initial vote on Shade was suspicious at all, I do find your response to Shade's attack to be somewhat concerning.

Did you also find it concerning when I decided to immediately vote Retaliation up after he decided to vote me up? Or did I at least provide some reasonable explanation for my vote, which has consistently matched up with my actions so far, unlike a certain "joke" vote?

I wouldn't call it a reasonable explanation exactly, but I do think it falls in line with what I should expect from you, on whom I have the opinion that your thoughts aren't going to always be reasonable. You think that anybody that votes for you is scum, which is a laughable concept.

I also thought that Retaliation's vote on you falls in line exactly with what I'd expect from him. A joke vote placed on you because you offered a negative opinion on what his role might be. I've seen that kind of thing occur many times, and it's not a good indication of alignment in any direction. For you to think otherwise is a mistake.

Put together, though, I think your reaction is exactly what I'd expect from Town!Shade, and the fact that Retal isn't pulling his vote off of you is a little concerning. However, I can't decide if Scum!Retaliation would be more worried about having a vote placed on someone who looks town, or worried about looking like he waffles on challenged votes. Mafia worry about both things.

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote Fraydo

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

##Unvote

42 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##unvote

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted no one

ChopBam voted no one

FRAYDO voted no one

Killing_You voted no one

Nodlied voted FRAYDO

OrangeP47 voted no one

Retaliation voted Shade939

Shade939 voted no one

Sunflower voted no one

TheIrishMan voted no one

Votes are currently tied between FRAYDO and Shade939. ~2 hours and 48 minutes to hammer.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I wouldn't call it a reasonable explanation exactly, but I do think it falls in line with what I should expect from you, on whom I have the opinion that your thoughts aren't going to always be reasonable. You think that anybody that votes for you is scum, which is a laughable concept.

I also thought that Retaliation's vote on you falls in line exactly with what I'd expect from him. A joke vote placed on you because you offered a negative opinion on what his role might be. I've seen that kind of thing occur many times, and it's not a good indication of alignment in any direction. For you to think otherwise is a mistake.

Put together, though, I think your reaction is exactly what I'd expect from Town!Shade, and the fact that Retal isn't pulling his vote off of you is a little concerning. However, I can't decide if Scum!Retaliation would be more worried about having a vote placed on someone who looks town, or worried about looking like he waffles on challenged votes. Mafia worry about both things.

In Retaliations case, I think he's probably about the only player here who takes my accusation seriously about who scum are, so I'd expect more of a aggressive response from him than I would any other player if he was actually Scum.

30 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

While I didn't think your initial vote on Shade was suspicious at all, I do find your response to Shade's attack to be somewhat concerning.

I'm awful at defending myself and feel like I'm trapped in a situation where Shade will take anything I do as proof I'm scum.

I'm not seriously entertaining keeping my vote on him at hammer. 

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Didn't you place a vote on Retal, or did you unvote somewhere?

I unvoted since I assumed that Retal wasn't going to take the reasonable action of removing his own vote first. And there was still a chance that he was keeping his vote on my just because I had a vote on him still, and he didn't want to be taken out on the first day either before he could really do anything...