[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Except, you wouldn’t balance out abilities by giving a player a NK..

If it was a NK and not a passive effect (e.g. counter to undead that was suppose to hit Orange but redirected to Jeod or something like that), would it make sense that King boo is mummifying his targets? Or do you think scum have just random "supernatural kill" flavor attach to it to confuse players? In fact it could be both so who knows. Problem is still that we won't know because of cat5 messing with results. We don't know if we got scum or not and that's frustrating so...

Any ideas what should we do with Cat5?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

If it was a NK and not a passive effect (e.g. counter to undead that was suppose to hit Orange but redirected to Jeod or something like that), would it make sense that King boo is mummifying his targets? Or do you think scum have just random "supernatural kill" flavor attach to it to confuse players? In fact it could be both so who knows. Problem is still that we won't know because of cat5 messing with results. We don't know if we got scum or not and that's frustrating so...

Any ideas what should we do with Cat5?

Let him speak first. :p

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I tried to send Cheshire to watch KY, thinking Orange would probably visit him again. Turns out, I got abducted instead! 😧 At least I got a bulletproof out of it for my contributions to his research. (ewww ewww eww)

This is true, though it might have been a good idea to have been nebulous about what my gift was specifically.  I decided to WIFOM it up with KY.  Protecting him was a priority, but again, my goal was to abduct 3 people, and I'm pretty sure abducting him twice wasn't going to count, so I'll admit it, I was a little selfish there.

Part of it was also protecting you from the passive you hit on me.  Sorry Chop, chose Sunflower over you :p

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I tried to send Cheshire to watch KY, thinking Orange would probably visit him again. Turns out, I got abducted instead! 😧 At least I got a bulletproof out of it for my contributions to his research. (ewww ewww eww)

@OrangeP47 can you confirm this?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Shooting me or shooting Cat 5?  I guess I'm fine with the latter. Especially if we get retroactive reveal on Nodlied (and Jeod).

Of course Cat5. But if it'll get us to see flips...

##shoot Category 5

14 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

That's unfortunate since I protected KY last night...

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Of course Cat5. But if it'll get us to see flips...

##shoot Category 5

Mutters about how that should free the spirit possessing Category 5 allowing it to seek a new host. Or at least it should for fictional accuracy. 

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Random collections of horror based fiction mostly, honestly it’s probably too complicated for this game though, even if it would make things more amussing.

@iLikeToSnipecan tell you good stories about possessions in my games 😜

Or @Chaos_Knightif he was around

Resolving...

Killing You pulls out his gun and aims right at Category 5 Hurricane's chest, but the constant begging causes him to aim towards the face.

Bam! Category 5 is dead!

He's revealed to be Face McShooty

His goal is to be shot in the face.

Image result for face mcshooty

Wait a second...that's not right..

*ahem* Category 5 Hurricane is revealed to be Sissel

Image result for sissel ghost trick cat

But it appears that both his alignment and abilities are shrouded in mystery.