[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

On mobile and short on time, but I felt the need to pop in and say something.

First off, it's okay Shade. I would've been perfectly okay with you admitting to visiting me.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sensing some undercover collaboration between Irish and Cat5. I'll have more time to investigate later.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sensing some undercover collaboration between Irish and Cat5. I'll have more time to investigate later.

Yeah, because he mason'd me and basically proved to me that he was Town.

How many coins do you have now Killing You?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, the item isn't a big deal. It's just a notebook. With my notes, literally. I didn't particularly want the mason thing being discussed openly, though.

Sorry man, Shade already guessed it and I feel like it further proves Killing You to be Scum. KY claims to have an action that can setup a permanent Mason, but has a very low chance of activating. Shade also creates a doc when he visits his target, meaning there are at least 2 masons in the game. If you add in Killing You, that'd be 3 and that seems like way too many.

As for Cat5's item, it's a notebook to write down his own thoughts. Upon him dying and being revealed as Town, it'd be transferred to the vault where we can read it and see his understanding of the game to help reevaluate the situation.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Sorry man, Shade already guessed it and I feel like it further proves Killing You to be Scum. KY claims to have an action that can setup a permanent Mason, but has a very low chance of activating. Shade also creates a doc when he visits his target, meaning there are at least 2 masons in the game. If you add in Killing You, that'd be 3 and that seems like way too many.

As for Cat5's item, it's a notebook to write down his own thoughts. Upon him dying and being revealed as Town, it'd be transferred to the vault where we can read it and see his understanding of the game to help reevaluate the situation.

Do you have any proof of the items exsistence?