[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

No, the tapes are delayed kills, he can destroy a tape instead of dieing himself. Players die if they don't pass the tapes they're holding in time.

Irish probably needs to kill a set number of players.

If that's the case, then he's probably best off lynched, especially if the source of the tapes can do that.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Wait, you have options to destroy the tapes?

Yes, but the curse lingers. I think that when we destroy the tapes, Irish will be killable, and the curses will lift. The regen and medkit will be backups in case I'm wrong.

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Okay, I just got a message. Something about Irish recovering his spirit from the tape I'm holding.

If that doesn't tell you enough, I don't know what will.

Can confirm that I received this as well. You’re welcome, Irish. I think we should still keep the lynch votes on Irish.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Yes, but the curse lingers. I think that when we destroy the tapes, Irish will be killable, and the curses will lift. The regen and medkit will be backups in case I'm wrong.

As I said, throw enough shit at the wall and some of it will, eventually, stick.

##Vote TheIrishMan

##Nominate Shade

Hammer in one hour!

PLAYER CURRENT VOTE CURRENT NOMINATION
OrangeP47   Killing_You
iLiketoSnipe TheIrishMan Killing_You
Nodlied TheIrishMan Shade939
TheIrishMan Killing_You TheIrishMan
ChopBam NoLynch OrangeP47
Shade939 NoLynch Shade939
Killing_You TheIrishMan Killing_You
Category 5 Hurricane    
FRAYDO TheIrishMan Killing_You

I really was expecting to die while trying to catch Scum, so I don't really mind if I die now.

So I'm TP and my goal is to get everyone alive to watch the tape, so I can complete my goal even if I die, another reason I went all out to catch Scum. I initially handed them out to whoever I felt was Town. Shade and Category 5 were my first targets. The tapes can't be passed to someone that's already seen them, hence if I gave them to Town right away, scum might be the ones who end up dying. I can't make more than 2 tapes to save the GMs from a migraine, but really if this game played normally, nobody would've died from the tape by the time the game ended. The curse stays even after I die, btw.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, based on what TheIrishman told us, lynching him and nolynch will be basically the same thing.

How are we going to combat him making himself unlynchable for eternity? Scum isn't going to kill him.

Sounds like BP isn't eternal, and someone could still snag RED VELVET from me.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I really was expecting to die while trying to catch Scum, so I don't really mind if I die now.

So I'm TP and my goal is to get everyone alive to watch the tape, so I can complete my goal even if I die, another reason I went all out to catch Scum. I initially handed them out to whoever I felt was Town. Shade and Category 5 were my first targets. The tapes can't be passed to someone that's already seen them, hence if I gave them to Town right away, scum might be the ones who end up dying. I can't make more than 2 tapes to save the GMs from a migraine, but really if this game played normally, nobody would've died from the tape by the time the game ended. The curse stays even after I die, btw.

hvk8VGj.jpg

Good thing we caught you now. So, how about we donate those filthy tapes to the vault eh?

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

So I'm TP and my goal is to get everyone alive to watch the tape, so I can complete my goal even if I die,

and by not passing it, I’ll see to it that Irish doesn’t complete his goal post-humously either. 

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Even if he's TP, he probably would have killed Psyduck if given the chance, so it's good to take him off the streets.

Maybe the curse made Psyduck hang himself. That’s a terrifying thought.