[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

On 3/4/2019 at 5:44 PM, OrangeP47 said:

250px-052Meowth.png

But wait, what's this?  A meowth comes out of the forest... and it TALKS.  "Hey there, I'm with Team Rocket! Or at least I used to be. I want to defect!  You seem strong Killing You, and thus I too pledge my allegiance to you!" (Killing You may now make UNLIMITED night posts using Meowth's special power!)

This is considered night start, only two posts from here on out (unless you're Killing You!)

Jeod, Meowth's role was clearly stated in the message itself.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Sure, you can end it by less than two hours...

45 minutes, so sue me :p

TBH I just got everything ready in advance, which if given past history means anything, it means you guys are going to change the vote and I'm going to have to redo PokeRAM.

CVC

Retaliation (5) lead for trainers

Radio Tower (3) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym, Goldenrod Raido Tower

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Radio Tower/rocket

2.  Jeod - Retaliation/trainer, Shade 939/Rocket

3.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer, Radio Tower/Rocket

4.  Shade939 - TheIrishMan/trainer, Radio Tower/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/Rocket

6.  Brigitte - Retaliation/trainer

7.  Cat 5 - Retaliation/trainer

CVC

Retaliation (5) lead for trainers

Radio Tower (3) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym, Goldenrod Raido Tower

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Radio Tower/rocket

2.  Jeod - Retaliation/trainer, Shade 939/Rocket

3.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer, Radio Tower/Rocket

4.  Shade939 - TheIrishMan/trainer, Radio Tower/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/Rocket

6.  Brigitte - Retaliation/trainer

7.  Cat 5 - Retaliation/trainer

Retaliation is sent to investigate the Radio Tower!  It's oddly quiet.... hmmm.... but what's this... someone lurking in a dark corner?

DJ_Mary_Sugimori.png

It's DJ Mary!  She's startled and sends out a pokemon to battle!

Level 40 Houndoom vs Level 20 Drowzee

229Houndoom.png

vs

250px-096Drowzee.png

The drowzee stands no chance!  Mary snaps out of her panic and regains her senses!

"Huh, what's this? Oh, you're investigating the Team Rocket presence?  Yes some suspicious individuals came to me and asked for help shutting down the communication network, obstinately to thwart Team Rocket but now I see it was actually a ploy to HELP them!  They wear really good disguises and change them constantly.  I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even recognize themselves!  Unfortunately, that means I can't name names, but they weren't able to disguise their pokemon at least.  I can tell you one of them had a Grimer!

Also Retaliation, if you step into my office, I can help you personally further..."

WHY DO INVESTIGATIONS CREATE MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS‽ I would recommend not drinking the moo moo milk for the time being. Who would Killing_Sun be paired with I wonder?

Seems like each investigation has a unique reward as well. I'm going to keep hidden for now, although in hindsight it would have been better for someone more active to have it.

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

WHY DO INVESTIGATIONS CREATE MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS‽ I would recommend not drinking the moo moo milk for the time being. Who would Killing_Sun be paired with I wonder?

Seems like each investigation has a unique reward as well. I'm going to keep hidden for now, although in hindsight it would have been better for someone more active to have it.

Honestly, I think it's narrowed things down to where I only have one question left.

@TheIrishman, what is your role?

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You know, it's interesting you both mention D3 as opposed to N3. Is this perhaps not a night action, but instead a day action?

I am pretty sure i have defined several times that this is a night action in previous posts. I'd suggest reading back

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Jeod, Meowth's role was clearly stated in the message itself.

Sounds like you're trying to misdirect Jeod?

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also Retaliation, if you step into my office, I can help you personally further..."

Image result for oh my gif

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I can tell you one of them had a Grimer!

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

Wait a second...someone mentioned a Grimer a few pages back.

That was me. And honestly... this result is somewhat telling.

Let's look at the different investigation results, shall we?

Investigation 1 - Scyther - Points to Category 5, Brigitte

Investigation 2 - Voltorb - Points to Jeod

Investigation 3- Grimer - Points to Killing_Sun

This tells me that all of our results are insane. I've had this feeling all day, and this pretty much cements it in my mind. Misdirection, in exchange for extra powers. Makes me wonder... would Scum produce sane results? Do scum have to choose between controlling power and controlling information?

I suppose we could complete the last target and see who doesn't have a pokemon reported. At the moment that could potentially be just two people.

I've been actively considering if the scum team is actually 3 people, however. The last investigation should either eliminate that possibility, or pretty much guarantee it.

I've had my character as my profile pic this entire game, Shade.

As for MooMoo Milk, I agree we shouldn't use it for now, and who else received it?

I have a couple theories stewing around in my head right now, KY Scum - Insane Result, Investigation being mucked with somehow, multiple Scum teams, etc... but I'm exhausted from shoveling snow and work so I'll think and type more tomorrow. But I do agree that we should do the 4th investigation first.

10 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I've had my character as my profile pic this entire game, Shade.

As for MooMoo Milk, I agree we shouldn't use it for now, and who else received it?

I have a couple theories stewing around in my head right now, KY Scum - Insane Result, Investigation being mucked with somehow, multiple Scum teams, etc... but I'm exhausted from shoveling snow and work so I'll think and type more tomorrow. But I do agree that we should do the 4th investigation first.

That's not a role claim, if anything that's an admission of guilt by refusing to answer a question that nearly every other player has answered in game already...