[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Well then that was pointless >.> Shall we continue with Sunflower or Jeod for the investigation tomorrow? 

For the most part.

But it is confirmed that investigations shouldn't have a randomized order to them.

And Retaliation might have still gotten something out of it, even though he lost.

As for Sunflower vs. Jeod, I have to ask why? Retaliation barely lost with a type disadvantage, I'm pretty confident you could select anyone at random in this game and they could win the fight tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

For the most part.

But it is confirmed that investigations shouldn't have a randomized order to them.

And Retaliation might have still gotten something out of it, even though he lost.

As for Sunflower vs. Jeod, I have to ask why? Retaliation barely lost with a type disadvantage, I'm pretty confident you could select anyone at random in this game and they could win the fight tomorrow.

If Jeod uses thunder like he said, he has a 10.875% chance of losing. A straight up 9% chance of missing twice and getting double hydro pumped (or disabled) or a 1.875% chance of missing into a hydro pump crit. Hopefully the damage I did with crunch carries over so he has some options.

Shade's right. Provided the NPC doesn't heal the Psyduck, I have two level 10 Pokemon that all I would need to do is train them to level 20 and they'd have a 100% win chance.

Taking it down at this point should be a cake walk. The hard part may be deciding who does it.

Along those lines, I understand that Sunflower didn't confirm she had better chances than you two, but I thought we agreed that if Retal fights, he doesn't fight Route 34. I don't understand how this was allowed.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Shade's right. Provided the NPC doesn't heal the Psyduck, I have two level 10 Pokemon that all I would need to do is train them to level 20 and they'd have a 100% win chance.

Taking it down at this point should be a cake walk. The hard part may be deciding who does it.

Along those lines, I understand that Sunflower didn't confirm she had better chances than you two, but I thought we agreed that if Retal fights, he doesn't fight Route 34. I don't understand how this was allowed.

I'm not certain how much you can blame anyone for this outcome though. The only suspicious thing about that would be if someone knew that Retaliation was going to fight a Psyduck and still voted for him on that route in the fist place, knowing that by his own calculations he could only win with 2 HP left.

Yeah, true, I didn't really think about that but based on my reads, I still think Jeod and Sun (now KY) are more likely Town.

Although now that I'll have a Lv 30 I wouldn't mind doing it myself. But I'd rather do whatever one we do next because I'm fairly confident my items would almost guarantee me to win.

Day 4

800px-JohtoMap.png

Rise and shine everybody!  Once again, nobody fainted!  Are we ready to actually succeed in an investigation today?  Today is a single battle once more, so investigations are allowed.

CVC

No one leads trainer

No one leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30, Route 34

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

CVC

TheIrishMan leads trainer

Route 34 leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30, Route 34

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Irishman/trainer, Route 34/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Just now, Retaliation said:

Full disclosure of what specifically?

Why you wanted to investigate yesterday because of your item.

Which some elaboration would be nice, but I don't' think you'd be taking as many risk if you were Scum, so I'm not as concerned about you making it up.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I couldn't remember if he wanted a full roleclaim with it.

Do you think it would help? In theory, Town Roles and Rocket roles should be balanced so they look similar to each other, so you're role would need actions that could only benefit Town in order to prove yourself to start with.

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Wasn't sure how to activate it, felt I needed to be doing things for that. So I offered to do the investigation.

In hindsight it's just wait until the start of the next day.

Was it an egg by any chance?