[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Plus ILTS should be marked at Loki since my attack phased through him.

This is true

1 hour ago, Louis said:

Also Fraydo you barely talked same with Brigitte

I'm in a different timezone, i just caught up.

for those playing with spreadsheets, i didn't do anything that affects other players last night.

I have no active day abilities.

14 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

for those playing with spreadsheets, i didn't do anything that affects other players last night.

I have no active day abilities.

So you did some sort of tracking and you're lynch / bullet proof?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think there may be an alternate explanation, but I don't want to elaborate at present time.  Fortunately, if it is what I think it is, then waiting a few days will make it moot/safe to talk about.

Well I believe that's we don't have enough info right now 

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Yeah, but in a closed setup, scum don't have that info either.  We can still go off behavioral analysis.  Some people consider anything *other* than behavioral analysis to not be mafia, actually... 

11 minutes ago, Louis said:

It's also a matter of having multiple night actions to back up your ability claim.

In most cases today would be pretty boring, except I actually managed to somehow discover a Mafia ability, which you can picture what the odds are of that happening...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It's also a matter of having multiple night actions to back up your ability claim.

In most cases today would be pretty boring, except I actually managed to somehow discover a Mafia ability, which you can picture what the odds are of that happening...

If everyone had 2 night actions and all actions were valid you'd have an 18.18% repeating chance of it.  (That's clearly not how the game is set up, just saying).

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If everyone had 2 night actions and all actions were valid you'd have an 18.18% repeating chance of it.  (That's clearly not how the game is set up, just saying).

Unless you could steal day actions too in which case it doesn't matter but math is still the same.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It's even lower since most actions woudln't be a dead give away that they're actually Mafia bases...

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Mojoman @OrangeP47 @Killing_You @Brigitte

I do NOT want to know your ability. I just want to know who, if anyone, you targeted last night. I've got a scummy feeling about something, but I need to be sure of who certain people targeted.

To start, I self-targeted with my ability last night.

Waiting on that explanation now by the way?

47 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I swear that makes 3 people who have hard / soft claimed some sort of tracking ability.

Players

Char.

Role

N1

Alignment

Cat5

Dr. Strange

?

Died

Town

Shade

Yondu

Day Vig/Child

Stole Prepared Defenses

Blocked Chop

Town

Irish

Stan Lee

Unlynchable Watcher Informat

Blocked

Town

Mojoman

Ultron?

?

“Targeted Irish” 

?

iLTS

Odin?

Car Alarm

“Self Targeted”

?

Louis

?

?

Nothing?

?

ChopBam

Thor?

Lightning Rod

Targeted Shade

Blocked

?

FRAYDO

Happy Hogan?

Roleblocker

Roleblocked Irish

?

Orange

Not Phil Coulson

?

“Not Shenanigan related” 

?

Killing You

Spider-man

?

“Didn’t target” 

?

Brigitte

Captain Marvel?

?

“Not Shenanigan related”

?

1?

2?

3?

Are these the ones who you're talking about (I just said an investigative ability, I never said what kind)? But I really don't remember anyone insinuating they might be a tracker via hard or soft claim.

Btw, for the record, I'm pretty proud that I was able to figure out FRAYDO was Happy Hogan just from a limousine.

We know beyond a doubt that Shade is town. We also know that he used an infinity stone to steal a passive roleblock ability, based on the wording of this ability we can safely assume it was scum. This is a very powerful ability and it is reasonable to assume that they would try to find some way they could use it without causing suspicion after Shade's reveal.

So we have ChopBam claiming to have been blocked by visiting Shade and FRAYDO claiming to have blocked Irish. I think that FRAYDO and Irishman are colluding together to make it seem like FRAYDO has a roleblock ability. Shade confirmed a mafia ability that roleblocks on a visit and FRAYDO claims that he roleblocked Irishman with one of his abilities. Just seems awfully convenient to me. I also don't buy the town, unlynchable, super watcher claim for a single moment. Especially when we have a dayvig who was mod confirmed.

I think that Irish is either scum or a neutral who will pick a side (and probably already has). Either way, he's not good for town but there's probably nothing we can do to get rid of him. So that leaves FRAYDO who has been very quiet this game.

I don't think Irish is town, which makes him a threat. I've also been a bit suspicious of FRAYDO; maybe my meta is rusty but he seems more reserved than usual. 

Any thoughts on this? I'm barely able to stay awake, hopefully I made this coherent.

9 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

We know beyond a doubt that Shade is town. We also know that he used an infinity stone to steal a passive roleblock ability, based on the wording of this ability we can safely assume it was scum. This is a very powerful ability and it is reasonable to assume that they would try to find some way they could use it without causing suspicion after Shade's reveal.

So we have ChopBam claiming to have been blocked by visiting Shade and FRAYDO claiming to have blocked Irish. I think that FRAYDO and Irishman are colluding together to make it seem like FRAYDO has a roleblock ability. Shade confirmed a mafia ability that roleblocks on a visit and FRAYDO claims that he roleblocked Irishman with one of his abilities. Just seems awfully convenient to me. I also don't buy the town, unlynchable, super watcher claim for a single moment. Especially when we have a dayvig who was mod confirmed.

I think that Irish is either scum or a neutral who will pick a side (and probably already has). Either way, he's not good for town but there's probably nothing we can do to get rid of him. So that leaves FRAYDO who has been very quiet this game.

I don't think Irish is town, which makes him a threat. I've also been a bit suspicious of FRAYDO; maybe my meta is rusty but he seems more reserved than usual. 

Any thoughts on this? I'm barely able to stay awake, hopefully I made this coherent.

I'm not sure.  I can see Irish being Neutral/TP.  I'm sure not buying his town claim.  Scum might be a step too far though what with unlynchable.  Things change, however, if one of the stones is perhaps an unstoppable kill...  In that universe I would believe in this more strongly, but I don't have anything to back up that any of the stones have that ability.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If you think Irish isn't Town, then how do you think FRAYDO role blocking him falls into that picture?

It's a good town move, but multifaction means they can both be not town.  I guess it's probably more accurate to say FRAYDO is the extreme towny end of null, then, as there's no way I'd support a push on him individually at this juncture, but I don't think he's cleared.  If ILTS' theory is right that too throws a wrench in things.