[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

If we’re following the thought of ChopBam murdering Verti for his 1-Up, then our scum has certainly been found out.

However

a) DK shenangians have effectively ruined voting for today

and

b) by possessing that 1-Up, we can surmise ChopBam would need to lynched twice

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh man, I wish we could have gotten that out of him so much earlier. I mean, this mess still would have happened, but it still would have been nice.

I wanted to give him the chance to be honest.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Makes sense. The fact that he's tried to hide it is what makes him possessing it scummy IMO.

Indeed. I get that one might want to hide it, but I know that Verti couldn't have given it to him, if Verti could have, then I wouldn't have pushed this.

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Indeed. I get that one might want to hide it, but I know that Verti couldn't have given it to him, if Verti could have, then I wouldn't have pushed this.

How do you know Vert couldn't have given it to him? There's not many ways to get items from players other than that...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Choppy, seeing as Verti was killed day one.

He could be lying about doing the Spit'nSuck (I don't remember his actual target, was it Orange?), but we could also consider the possibility of the NK being an additional action scum can do, as some games in the past have allowed scum to use both the NK and their own special action.