{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I mean, I knew they wouldn't do anything. :v

....did I miss something? I thought you said you don't know which D&D spells you have access to and that's why you tested them out randomly?

Just now, Jeod said:

....did I miss something? I thought you said you don't know which D&D spells you have access to and that's why you tested them out randomly?

Yes you did. That was another gambit of mine, but I didn't think pursuing that would help town further. My actions do nothing for now.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

If Scum Louis had a partner, I think I would pair her with iLTS.

But wouldn't that be boring? I was partners with him last time, it would be ridiculous for the same paring.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Ah, but meta wins again. Scum Louis aims for the veterans--the targets should have been you, me, or Orange (sorry everyone else!) I can't picture her aiming for FRAYDO n1. Her partner urging it, on the other hand...

Sorry guys but I don't have a great reading on everyone yet, but I do have a long day for me since it's a holiday, I'll be working all day. 

So hopefully if I don't die when I come back I'd give my full attention.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

But wouldn't that be boring? I was partners with him last time, it would be ridiculous for the same paring.

Sorry guys but I don't have a great reading on everyone yet, but I do have a long day for me since it's a holiday, I'll be working all day. 

So hopefully if I don't die when I come back I'd give my full attention.

I was gonna say what Holiday is it, but then I remembered Halloween, and then I remembered living in the middle of no where so no need to buy candy for trick or treaters, and then I remembered 2 weeks ago just buying a ton of candy for myself and eating it all already and now I have none left.

I'm just thinking about meta right now and I'm fairly sure Louis wouldn't be scum, just looking at meta.

She had a rough time with being away from the game due to work with the last game.

If I was her I'd specifically request not scum to make the game more interesting. Something like a weaker town role or even a neutral.

10 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Random N1 target? He is a good player too, not like he's a newbie nobody knows.

I didn't see anything in D1 to indicate he'd be a target except for his banter with you, which even then doesn't indicate you would target him for a kill.

One angle we should look at is what could have happened last night, and there are only three possibilities I'm aware of:

• Mafia performed a delayed kill
  • Mafia decided they were better off all performing actions and no kill
  • The kill was blocked

The first two are pretty dependent on meta, we can't really know for sure. But that doesn't mean either of those didn't happen. Blocking the kill N1 is pure luck, but that can still happen. On top of that, nobody has counterclaimed Sunflower. I'm inclined to believe her claim for now, which lends credibility to FRAYDO. He could be third party, but I don't think he's likely to be scum.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

One angle we should look at is what could have happened last night, and there are only three possibilities I'm aware of:

• Mafia performed a delayed kill
  • Mafia decided they were better off all performing actions and no kill
  • The kill was blocked

The first two are pretty dependent on meta, we can't really know for sure. But that doesn't mean either of those didn't happen. Blocking the kill N1 is pure luck, but that can still happen. On top of that, nobody has counterclaimed Sunflower. I'm inclined to believe her claim for now, which lends credibility to FRAYDO. He could be third party, but I don't think he's likely to be scum.

That could circle back to Orange saying he wanted to pull off his masonry ability "asap"....

Just now, Jeod said:

I didn't see anything in D1 to indicate he'd be a target except for his banter with you, which even then doesn't indicate you would target him for a kill.

Honestly, the only thing that would make me target FRAYDO N1 as a hostile is if I had an objective to kill him.

Even so, since there was no kill I'd still be fine with a nolynch. It seems several of us have good information-gathering abilities, so one more night may help us out given the current info we have.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That could circle back to Orange saying he wanted to pull off his masonry ability "asap"....

Masonries are better when the game is in early stages, that's simple game theory.

Did I fully explain my inherent investigative ability? It works better when there's fewer players which is another reason for saving it till later, too.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

FRAYDO claimed to be the attempted target, but I guess it's up in the air whether a victim is notified they were saved.

Without a doubt, I was notified I died and in the same night someone saved my life.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

FRAYDO has an item thief ability which he didn't claim, as well as the possibility to perhaps change people's alignments.

You kind of have it right? Well, I'll still say wrong and wrong.

My "item thief ability" is confiscating the ticket I gave away earlier. I am not changing people's alignments either, as I understand it. I'm only selecting someone as my heir, preferably someone I can be sure will survive to the end. My boy, someone has to take over the factory for me.

YKXoLME.png

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Without a doubt, I was notified I died and in the same night someone saved my life.

You kind of have it right? Well, I'll still say wrong and wrong.

My "item thief ability" is confiscating the ticket I gave away earlier. I am not changing people's alignments either, as I understand it. I'm only selecting someone as my heir, preferably someone I can be sure will survive to the end. My boy, someone has to take over the factory for me.

YKXoLME.png

My report says you can straight up steal an item if they don't have the ticket.

Just got home from work, haven't read anything from page 26 onwards. Will respond after that after dinner. :v

But first the other few pages since my departure to bed yesterday.

17 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Excellent opportunity to learn another language and you pass it up.

That's the spirit!

16 hours ago, ChopBam said:

That's extremely helpful. Can you say it again for the chart?

My first D2 post tells you that I intended for my initial target to get a lesson in ''still'' art. Aka, put the fucker in a painting for the night. Dadeod will be able to write down the full action if necessary.

Secondly, my original target was, according to my OG D2 post: ''Dat zou de man zijn die graag een scherpschutter is. '' Mojoman can give you the answer on that one.

14 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Ha, no. :P

Honestly, I can't believe nobody guessed my flavor. Not even Mike of all people. I've dropped plenty of hints, figure it out yourself if it matters that much.

AXCMez0.jpg

I got it after you posted the popular picture that I've been posting of him for a while now. :v 

28 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Did I fully explain my inherent investigative ability? It works better when there's fewer players which is another reason for saving it till later, too.

Please fully explain your ability (abilities), since you have so kindly outed me.

f902e7f1f8a460a6e03e6f54dc46e69e.jpg