{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

I'll be gone Saturday and Sunday, and while I'll technically be here Friday, I'll be busy with packing/taking care of things that are needed for going on a trip.

The wedding venue is a pokestop, so you can expect to feel my presence in other ways :p  (Given the dress code for the wedding is shorts and a t-shirt, I have a feeling nobody is going to mind if I spin the stop a few times during the reception).

On 10/22/2019 at 3:53 AM, ChopBam said:

Just FYI I have events on Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sun this week. So I may not be as available for D1 phase.

D1 is usually a nolynch anyway. I'll just be happy if this starts before the weekend is over.

23 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

All role PMs sent out. 

What do you guys think about adding candy item rewards for things like post counts and most liked posts? I'd need to think of balanced bonuses, but it could be fun.

I'm okay with not having that this time.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll participate by changing my avatar to this completely unrelated joke that has nothing to do with my role at all while I'm away, and will change it to something more fitting upon my return.

(Sunflower will get it)

It makes me think of a troll who should be forum banned. :)

Greeting Ghouls and Geists, welcome to the

SPOOKY SCARY SCUMHUNT

I'm your host, I Don't Know What I'm Doing Dog.

Mechanics you should be aware of:

Normal mafia rules apply. 48 hour day phases and 24 hour night phases. Night phases have a restriction of 2 posts per person.

Items! -- Items make yet another appearance with some universal mechanics. All items have a ##Pass ability and item actions are separate from your night actions unless otherwise specified.

Victory Conditions! - All town players share the "Eliminate all hostile players" objective. Hostile players are defined as Ghostafia or Third-Party players. The existence of the endangered Third-Party cannot be confirmed and the killing of one violates the Endangered Scary Species Act (ESSA).

The Ghostafia wins when they either 1) Eliminate all town players or 2) Achieves control of 50% of the vote.

With that let us begin with the spooks and scares...

Day 1                                                                                       

Long has the Ghostfather and his ghostafia terrorized the paranormal denizens of the world. They alone hold the secret to scaring even the unliving to death. Those who cross them or stand in their way must band together in collective defense to have any hope of survival.

Players Votes
@Category 5 Hurricane  
@ChopBam  
@FRAYDO  
@iLikeToSnipe  
@Jeod  
@Killing_You  
@Louis  
@Mojoman  
@Nodlied  
@OrangeP47  
@Sunflower  

Day ends in ~49 hours because I am little under an hour early and daylight savings shenanigans in europe.