Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

I would like to know more about the numbers 51 and 47, although I am more curious of what you (KY) have learned, if anything, of iLTS other than his claimed BP. If you can tell me with full confidence what he has in abilities, you can save yourself.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I would like to know more about the numbers 51 and 47, although I am more curious of what you (KY) have learned, if anything, of iLTS other than his claimed BP. If you can tell me with full confidence what he has in abilities, you can save yourself.

I don't have a clue, because I didn't visit him.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

So a visit to scout Orange's abilities? Got it, thanks.

Fixed it. I don't know how that visitation result came up, so your guess is as good as mine. (Although your guess is that I can somehow perform an ability and kill at the same time, which is not only incorrect, but also... weird.)

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Fixed it. I don't know how that visitation result came up, so your guess is as good as mine. (Although your guess is that I can somehow perform an ability and kill at the same time, which is not only incorrect, but also... weird.)

Doesn't Jeod typically allow an ability and NK from same person and I got mocked in the dead doc last game for not knowing this and Shade could be doing the same thing.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Doesn't Jeod typically allow an ability and NK from same person and I got mocked in the dead doc last game for not knowing this and Shade could be doing the same thing.

Generally speaking? I don't think so, but I could be misremembering.

Who's to say? Maybe someone sent you to iLTS through use of their action in an attempt to frame you, and I'm playing right into scum hands with my current attack. However, you would not have been able to visit Orange first in that case.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I'm interested in what iLTS is thinking about all this.

Still trying to piece things together, but I am feeling suspicious of KY. I don't know, just feel like if someone claimed I visited the supposed NK target when I didn't I'd be starting to scum hunt them, not just deflect.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Still trying to piece things together, but I am feeling suspicious of KY. I don't know, just feel like if someone claimed I visited the supposed NK target when I didn't I'd be starting to scum hunt them, not just deflect.

So you don't have abilities that could have caused this?

11 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

My theory right now is that someone can mess with investigation results. It's the kind of thing I'd expect to see in a game like this, but it's surprisingly rare. 

I would have accepted this theory if

1) I was incorrect about you visiting Orange, which you have stated to have done and

2) if iLTS was not attacked, to which he claimed BP protection

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I would have accepted this theory if

1) I was incorrect about you visiting Orange, which you have stated to have done and

2) if iLTS was not attacked, to which he claimed BP protection

It's worth remembering Sunflower also visited iLikeToSnipe, and so far there's no plausible explanation to her action "failing."

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

It's worth remembering Sunflower also visited iLikeToSnipe, and so far there's no plausible explanation to her action "failing."

Technically I tried to visit ILTS but failed and ended up visiting no one. But yeah, I'm hoping maybe Cat 5 or Jeod know something that can help solve that mystery.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

She claimed doing so before it was known that Snipe was the target. Why would she willingly connect herself with the night kill if she was scum?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

She claimed doing so before it was known that Snipe was the target. Why would she willingly connect herself with the night kill if she was scum?

I don't know. I'm just spitballing based on what I do know.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Technically I tried to visit ILTS but failed and ended up visiting no one. But yeah, I'm hoping maybe Cat 5 or Jeod know something that can help solve that mystery.

Here's hoping, because I'm at a loss right now. Someone's playing us, and we don't have a lot of solid knowledge to go on.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Well Snipe woke up does that mean any action against him when he's awake doesn't effect him?

8 hours ago, Louis said:

Do explain your thought process?

I tried to pass an item to someone, but you apparently stole it from me. I thought you had stolen it from them. At the least, we know that your ability gets resolved before items are passed.

Another thought I had, while sleeping on it:  Retal could be outright lying.

Something rubbed me the wrong way:  When he said he had a suspicious item, he instantly called it a third party item.  Why wouldn't he call it a scum item, unless he was scum, and knew it wasn't from him or a potential partner?

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Something rubbed me the wrong way:  When he said he had a suspicious item, he instantly called it a third party item.  Why wouldn't he call it a scum item, unless he was scum, and knew it wasn't from him or a potential partner?

Because an item that only has an effect after 5 passes seems kind of under powered for a scum ability. What's the worst it could do, kill someone?

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

He could be, but Louis seemed to confirm what he was saying about the item.

I'm more keyed in on the KY vs FRAYDO thing.