[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Hugh, shall I take that as admission that you're not Town then?

Not quite. I was more hoping you would have found a different conclusion so I'll spell it out plainly.

You only stopped me from potentially Practicing, which I had planned to do N2 since I was saving it for some arbitrary reason. By stopping me, and no one dying tonight we can be confident our other Town roles were able to successfully complete their actions and may have learned some info they have yet to share.

Just now, Mojoman said:

So if that's true, the only thing that could have stopped a NK would be TP then?

I can't see scum not killing as a good long-term play.

Honestly, no, it's probably not, they don't win the game when the Silos are eliminated, so even if they find them they still have to complete the regular mafia victory condition.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

So if that's true, the only thing that could have stopped a NK would be TP then?

If that's true, that'd put suspicion on Coolrock. I don't think this is the case, though. I'm inclined to believe FRAYDO, and it's more likely that the Rhino Tank blocked the kill.

##unvote

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

4 hours ago, Coolrock said:

Whoever tried to mess with me last night, you don’t know who you’re dealing with!

3 hours ago, Coolrock said:

Someone tried messing with my head, BUT IT FAILED BECAUSE YOU’RE A BASIC BITCH!

Curious. We do have one person who spoke up of being blocked by a potential TP, although the explanation remains dubious other than "it failed". The possibility of lying about the result is there, but to disprove that the TP would only be outing themselves and so they may be letting this lie slide for their own benefit.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Curious. We do have one person who spoke up of being blocked by a potential TP, although the explanation remains dubious other than "it failed". The possibility of lying about the result is there, but to disprove that the TP would only be outing themselves and so they may be letting this lie slide for their own benefit.

12 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

I figured that's where you going with that.

Okay so, Timeout. In fairness, these weren't thrown at you for your first game nor did anyone tell you this stuff since it's not in the OP and in an entirely different thread altogether.

On 12/27/2016 at 3:17 PM, VERTi60 said:

General Mafia Rules:

Short version for GMs to put in their games to remind players what are the common sense rules:

• Try being as active as you can, report any long term absence to the GM. Unreported Inactivity can be punished by the GM.
  • Await your Role PMs before the game starts, if you have any questions regarding your role, let the GM know before the game starts via PM only. Don't discuss your role in public.
  • Do NOT edit your game related posts during the game. If you want to make a correction, always post a second post saying "Mafia Edit:".
  • If there is an action to be resolved by the GM other than normal mafia vote (such as ##shoot), please do not do any other actions and wait until it's resolved. Discussion can be permitted also if GM announces it in such a case.
  • Please be civil! No spamming or swearing. It's just a game. Let's have fun!
  • If you are not in the game, please DO NOT post game related stuff in chat!
  • DO NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless you are specifically given permission by GM.
  • DO NOT quote private mod communications.
  • DO NOT attempt to break the game. No trying to get people to make toxx clauses, encryption, or fake day actions. Basically, if you're about to post something you're a little too proud of as a way of breaking the game, think twice before posting.

Just now, ChopBam said:

There could be a role off the sheet that's unable to be nightkilled (third party anyone?).

If a rhino tank stopped the kill, the rhino tank would be dead.

That's right. I did forget about that.

3 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

Just kidding! I'm actually...

Image result for anime girl tank gif

Is that an actual claim? If so, why now?

Just now, ChopBam said:

There could be a role off the sheet that's unable to be nightkilled (third party anyone?).

If a rhino tank stopped the kill, the rhino tank would be dead.

You know, I was actually kind of wondering if someone would notice that detail eventually or not. I was seeing how far other players would run with it to defend FRAYDO or not.