RA2 IS FREE ON ORIGIN!

NodFan

As the title says ea is offering RA2 for free on origin and it comes with the yuris revenge expansion, but only for a limited time (its on the house so it wont last forever).

So there you have it RA2 is a freeware now (sort of :p)

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house

Edited by NodFan

I have Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge, the European Red Strike Bundle, Red Alert 2 Collector's Edition, Yuri's Revenge big box, The First Decade, Origin release and Ultimate Collection Origin release. You could say that I'm a little obsessed. :p

I have Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge, the European Red Strike Bundle, Red Alert 2 Collector's Edition, Yuri's Revenge big box, The First Decade, Origin release and Ultimate Collection Origin release. You could say that I'm a little obsessed. :p

Not at all, why would you be. I mean, where are your RA2 mugs and T-shirts?

I dont own any RA2 stuff anymore except possibly the manual somewhere (I threw out my RA2 disks because I owned the game via Ultimate Collection so why keep em and because I needed to get rid of as much crap as possible in order to afford the cost to move all my stuff to the other side of the country)

I do own a rather special copy of RA3 though. Its a copy of the Premier Edition and even though its missing the actual game CD (still has the music and bonus disks though) and the metal case is smashed and crap, its still very cool.

Why is it cool? Because it was personally signed/addressed to me by one Aaron "Apoc" Kaufman. I got it because I was running a C&C website at the time and because I was such a big player in the C&C mod scene :)

Its just cool to have and a reminder of how cool Apoc was :)

Don't care that the game disk is missing since I have the game via Ultimate Collection, what matters is that I still have the packaging with the writing from Apoc on it :)

I threw out my RA2 disks because I owned the game via Ultimate Collection so why keep em and because I needed to get rid of as much crap as possible in order to afford the cost to move all my stuff to the other side of the country

No respect for you. You could've at least sold it.

Agreed the disk versions of RA2 are the best for modding. Although the First decade is better than the ultimate collection the disks work best.

This reminds me of Mel Gibson buying all those copies of that book in the movie Conspiracy Theory. :D

I threw out my RA2 disks because I owned the game via Ultimate Collection so why keep em and because I needed to get rid of as much crap as possible in order to afford the cost to move all my stuff to the other side of the country

No respect for you. You could've at least sold it.

I had to pack all my stuff fast and didn't have time to sell anything like that (it was hard enough getting rid of all the furniture that was too big to keep/move)

I had to pack all my stuff fast and didn't have time to sell anything like that (it was hard enough getting rid of all the furniture that was too big to keep/move)

I dunno, let a friend/sibling/etc. hold it until you can get back to it. You could've thought of something. The worst thing you can do to something like that is toss it.

Not at all, why would you be. I mean, where are your RA2 mugs and T-shirts?

I have this:

dMdk7XY.jpg