[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game I

VERTi60

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate/play RA: APB-themed Mafia Forum Game?

• Yes, at least once a month
    • Yes, at least once in a two weeks
    • Yes, anytime (even weekly)
    • Probably not, but maybe sometimes (I'm not sure yet)
    • Never
    • I would prefer chat version only (fast game)

And so the ghosts are uppon us. But let's not worry! Everybody who's got a flamethrower, find their corpses and burn them to ashes!

We can not fail comrades, we can not lose, we shall hold the line and shall be victorious!

To war!

And so the ghosts are uppon us. But let's not worry! Everybody who's got a flamethrower, find their corpses and burn them to ashes!
We can not fail comrades, we can not lose, we shall hold the line and shall be victorious!
To war!

Hey, quit with those war speeches. Not all of us are hostile or want any harm.

Also, I've noticed that GenCamo is also among the undead. Which shouldn't even be a thing, since he was a tape computer. (Besides, a wack of the golden wrench will just make him function again.)

Oh, as for all other ''Soviet ghosts'', just shoot the Allied ghosts.

As for the actual soviets with a flamethrower, MURDER THE FUCK OUT OF THE ALLIED CORPSES.

Chris, would you mind shooting OWA?

Maybe ghost RPG soldiers can murder ghost APCs.

##vote triattack

Stop trying to desecrate the dead...

[Vote Counted] triattack voted iLikeToSnipe to be lynched!

You are ruining the already rather poor public image of the undead, iLTS. That won't do.
##vote iLTS

[Vote Counted] Chaos_Knight voted iLikeToSnipe to be lynched!
Time Left:
22 hours, 58 min, 11 sec
CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted iLikeToSnipe
FRAYDO voted nobody
Generalcamo voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted triattack
triattack voted iLikeToSnipe
Voe voted nobody
3/7 votes casted so far
iLikeToSnipe has the most votes - 2

Also, I've noticed that GenCamo is also among the undead. Which shouldn't even be a thing, since he was a tape computer. (Besides, a wack of the golden wrench will just make him function again.)

Oh, as for all other ''Soviet ghosts'', just shoot the Allied ghosts.

As for the actual soviets with a flamethrower, MURDER THE FUCK OUT OF THE ALLIED CORPSES.

Chris, would you mind shooting OWA?

Maybe ghost RPG soldiers can murder ghost APCs.

OWA isn't among the living (or rather unliving), iLTS is the only allied who's back. In some shape or form at least.

Well then, shoot him instead. A fat engi can't take an RPG to the face, so why should a fat ghost engi be able to resist a ghost RPG to the face?

Well I really have the capability to harm people dead or alive alike. So you should probably ask someone else.
Why hurry though? iLTS has already used up his day action, so just vote him and let the lynch do the job.

*Well I really don't have the capability...

Why hurry? Because the game was supposed to end at the end of D4 but because of some stupid reason, it has been dragged on. I just want to get it over with and finish the game as it should have yesterday.

But if you don't want to hurt anyone, then I suppose that's alright.

Derp, your doublepostedit came in after I posted. xD

Now is that because you are undead and cannot harm the living? Because iLTS seemed to be able to wound Nodlied, strangely enough. Or is it because as a rocket dude you can only attack vehicles?

Along with OWA not returning, I see Mojoman has not returned either.

What sense is there to lynch the undead? I am going to go with the assumption that we cannot lay the undead to another rest, making these ghosts lynch-proof scum.

There were certain changes to my role, and I am no longer an RPG trooper.

Let's just say I lack offensive capabilities.

As for the lynch, I am not sure how this can work really but you guys could lynch an APC after all, couldn't you? This feels like the best bet.

Then again, if anyone wants to try and shoot iLTS, go ahead. He doesn't seem to want to communicate anyway.

Nodlied, you make broad assumptions. This was the other ability I was referring to, I come back in a few days as I self-repair since there was no construction yard to kill to stop that.

That said, we need to kill the source of the problem. The cult leader.

##shoot Catagory5

Nodlied, you make broad assumptions. This was the other ability I was referring to, I come back in a few days as I self-repair since there was no construction yard to kill to stop that.

##shoot Catagory5

[battle Action] Generalcamo is attempting to shoot Category 5 Hurricane - please STANDBY for result !
[battle Action Result - FAIL] Generalcamo shoots Category 5 Hurricane, but misses!

Crap.

Catagory5 is the cult leader. I can't believe you people haven't seen it yet. Suspiciously being scummy yet helping out the town at every opportunity? It just SCREAMS third party.

##vote Catagory5

[Vote Counted] Generalcamo voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!
Time Left:
19 hours, 1 min, 28 sec
CVC:
FRAYDO voted nobody
Generalcamo voted Category 5 Hurricane
Voe voted nobody
4/7 votes casted so far

Well fancy that. While there was no Construction Yard to kill, even if one were present we could not have killed it anyway. Buildings cannot be lynched, after all.

##shoot Catagory5

Ah, so there is a cult leader is there? Is Category5 aware of this? What's not to say that you and Chaos_Knight are apart of this "cult". Soviets you may have been, but perhaps he is pulling strings of the undead. If I were to entertain that idea, anyway.

Should Categoy5 be this leader, and you being undead, this should make you a part of this cult. And why then, is a member of the cult attempting to oust his leader? In this scenario that I imagine, Category5 is yours and iLTS' master and is calling the shots for you and him, which would make your attempted shot and vote make no sense. If this "cult" were to want to win, couldn't the leader simply call upon his followers and railroad someone?

I don't buy your cult story, comrade.

There were certain changes to my role, and I am no longer an RPG trooper.

Let's just say I lack offensive capabilities.

As for the lynch, I am not sure how this can work really but you guys could lynch an APC after all, couldn't you? This feels like the best bet.

Then again, if anyone wants to try and shoot iLTS, go ahead. He doesn't seem to want to communicate anyway.

To war!

Hey, quit with those war speeches. Not all of us are hostile or want any harm.

Let me level with you here, my ghostly comrade. If you are not here as a hostile or here to cause harm, what help can you offer to the Soviets to ensure our victory?

You lack offensive capabilities, no? In what way then could you further the Soviet cause? Are you here for that, even?

YOU SHOULD HAVE LYNCHED VOE, WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE IS NOT LYNCHED D1.....

Something about this bothers me. The blood moon must be having a play on my sanity, but Voe - your records are reading that you are Allied. Why should I not shoot you now?

Well, one reason would be because it's already been established that he cannot be Allied, as the game would have ended earlier if he was. Second, he also did as I suggested and interrogated me, which would have been plenty risky given that I've claimed to be a bodyguard that can choose to defend himself from any Allied player, and then he'd still have to kill me. However, this means something must have changed. Either Voe's alignment has changed (again, why risk visiting me if it had), or your role's sanity has, or you have gained an incentive to make a false claim. You should do as I long suggested and investigate yourself to verify your sanity. Your result won't carry any weight with me until you do.

I said before I was going to verify my role, so I'm going to do that now. Since I'm slightly suspicious that you'e intentionally making a false claim and Voe can't be Allied, I'm going to make attacking Voe a bit more risky for you.

##MINEFIELD Voe

Also, clearly Gencam is pulling a stunt to remove the player most threatening to him. These...whatever they are...must be our new opponent. His role has changed. MCTs can't shoot. He's already lying about his new role, so why believe anything else he has to say? Similar to the "4 scum" impossibility, if I was a cult leader (a Mine Layer cult leader? Seriously? What do I have, magic alignment changing mines?) this game would also be over as I would have gathered enough cult members by now.

iLTS and Gencam both know who their enemies are. It's all of us who are alive. Don't know about Chaos. My inclination is to not trust him, but I'm willing to see what happens if he's the last "undead" left. The goal of this extended game is to test us and see if we trust each other enough to survive this trial intact. Let's see what we have to do to remove these...whatever they are. I imagine a lynch won't work, but we don't have other options.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

Actually, I'm going to unvote to make sure this doesn't hammer too soon. There is clearly something screwy going on.

##unvote iLikeToSnipe

##MINEFIELD Voe

[battle Action] Category 5 Hurricane is attempting to minefield Voe - please STANDBY for result !
[battle Action Result - SUCCESS] Category 5 Hurricane has layed down a minefield! All players attempting to attack Voe this day will have to cross a minefield first - 50% weapon stuck/50% kill success.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

Actually, I'm going to unvote to make sure this doesn't hammer too soon. There is clearly something screwy going on.

##unvote iLikeToSnipe

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted iLikeToSnipe to be lynched!
[Vote Cancel] Category 5 Hurricane cancelled his/her vote on iLikeToSnipe!
Time Left:
14 hours, 53 min, 20 sec
CVC:
FRAYDO voted nobody
Generalcamo voted Category 5 Hurricane
Voe voted nobody
4/7 votes casted so far

Sorry....quick question. I saw this and got curious

This was the other ability I was referring to, I come back in a few days....

Is there some sort of exact value that is attached to "a few days" ? It seems like with all the other seemingly specific rules I've seen here thus far, there would be something rather specific concerning this bit as well, yes?