[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game II

VERTi60

RA: APB themed Mafia Forum Game Interest Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to play/participate in RA/APB Mafia Game before September? Would you be interested for a TS/voicechat short version too?

• Yes, I can join the forum game anytime and Yes, I would like to join TS/voicechat short version
    • Yes, I can join the forum game anytime but No, I'm not interested to join TS/voicechat short version
    • No, I can't join the forum game anytime but Yes, I would like to join TS/voicechat short version
    • Not interested
    • I would be interested, but for different game theme (post suggestion, but I might not have time to develop new theme before summer ends)
    • I would be interested, but for different time/place/rules (post suggestion for change)
    • hydra null vote (post suggestion/comment)
  2. 2. Proposal: Mandatory Voting - would you like to have mandatory voting system in next game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hydra - post suggestion
  3. 3. Are you able to participate in next game that could be launched next weeks in September?

• Yes
    • No

Wow. Talk about roll the dice to win. Shooting RNG was really bad at hitting anything this game xD

But RNG lynches? Well, they really benefit scum so town only has themselves to blame as far as I can see it.

Also Isaac was an obvious TP, but I can only wonder what his objective was.

*runs at Voe with a baseball bat*

You have a long way to run from US to Poland.

May I also suggest you buy a boat or at least swimming gear?

But hey, don't be too upset. What I always enjoyed the most in mafia wasn't winning or losing (who likes losing anyway?) but the thrill of the game. Learn, watch and one day you'll also get to lynch Voe D1. :p

And he might turn up town cop/doctor because he always does when lynched D1. Weird, I know.

*runs at Voe with a baseball bat*

You have a long way to run from US to Poland.

May I also suggest you buy a boat or at least swimming gear?

\gallery-1449153923-obama-laughing-cry.jp

Yeah but his game was 3 or 4 people going at it while others didn't participate, and in the end it was just RNG rather than investigation that finished us off.

I'd like to do another game soonish. Maybe next time I'll try not to go in guns blazing.

(Sidenote: I'd love to know, where exactlydid I go wrong here?)

(Sidenote: I'd love to know, where exactlydid I go wrong here?)

Just off the top of my head, your D3 performance was actually decent as far as text presentation goes. But then you went with shooting Mojoman even though you believed Voe to be clear scum. Always shoot scum first, suspect later.

Then I made a wall'o'text post against you which had some noticeable fact errors. Like the bus theory which isn't really possible at all. Point out factual errors, don't be afraid of it.

What undermined you the most I believe is D2 where you made some claims town person normally would never do. I understand you were nervous, but still.

Also Voe called you out for no apparent reason at all. Why not call Voe out back? Again, defend yourself.

That's all I can tell without re-reading the topic. Maybe someone would be willing to give a few more tips. :)

Then I made a wall'o'text post against you which had some noticeable fact errors.

Oh, tell me about it. :rolleyes:

But yes, Chris is right, always shoot (pretty much confirmed) scum over suspects. D3 performance was indeed better, but D2 was a bit wut.

Some tips: Call suspected scum out for calling you out. Don't call non-suspected scum/confirmed town/really townie people out when they call you out, but resort to friendly explanations and reasoning behind your behaviour.

That does help, thanks. But I'm also wondering why I was suspected Day 1?

D1 is normally a clusterfuck anyway. There's a good reason I normally wait those out no matter the alignment.

I think your eagerness and excitment made you a target tbh.

But hey, you made it this far still, and the only 2 votes which resulted in your lynch came from scum so I wouldn't call it that much of a failure. It's just we had a bit too many silent non-voting townies.

Well, that's one large goof up then.

That has been pointed out in the dead doc. :v

Welp. His roleplaying was the whole reason we chose to kill him N2 xD

Also come to think of it, there's another silly thing.

I was a spy but there wasn't one single investigator role in this game whom I could've fooled by stealing identities.

:soviet: NIGHT 4 - Game END

After the last attempt of the soviets to shoot out from this situation - the allies have finally outnumbered the soviet outpost.
UQ5Dc63.png
Killing You (for Dead Kitty), the Soviet Rifle Infantry, has been murdered by the Allies!
HPKhYP0.png
Mojoman, the Soviet Flamethrower, has been murdered by the Allies!
Comrades, better luck next time...
9BcNsyR.jpg

When the Allies finished cleaning the outpost from the remaining soviets, they stumbled upon something interesting. There was a missplaced piece of c-4 in the base, which if shot or attacked, could take out half of the base along with everyone with them! Allies are glad that nobody actually shot the C4. Even a night kill could set it off...

We can only guess a third party left it there in hopes it will blow both parties.

And this is why the Soviets have a trained dog in the base - he could have sniffed and identified the threat before anyone else could. But at this moment, allies were able to disarm it anyway -

Isaac The Madd, the Missplaced piece of c-4 (Custom 3), has been disarmed by the Allies!
sQT2T8J.jpg

:soviet: Player Roles & Game Information

Game Winners:
Chaos_Knight, the Allied Spy, is victorious!
Voe, the Allied Medic, is victorious!
juKvq6f.jpg
Congratulations also to One Winged Angel, the Soviet Attack Dog, who sniffed out the two allies pretty quick! Rest in Peace our greatest Sobaka!
Player Role Infos:
XnFYzKn.png
Don't forget to check out the DOCS, as there is more information to the game, as well as some of the funny moments!

:soviet: Game Log

37TC1f1.png

(click for large)

Well, that's one large goof up then.

That has been pointed out in the dead doc. :v

Welp. His roleplaying was the whole reason we chose to kill him N2 xD

Also come to think of it, there's another silly thing.
I was a spy but there wasn't one single investigator role in this game whom I could've fooled by stealing identities.

I had to have a spy which is the only allied infantry unit that could get passed the flame tower...