14 minutes ago, Voe said:

Also ##propose suspicion Jeod 1

##propose trust chaos 2

6 minutes ago, Voe said:

Now, for my FINAL point:

##propose suspicion killing_you 1

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding, ##propose suspicion jeod 1

Voe proposed 2 Suspicion Points to Jeod!

Voe proposed 2 Trust Points to Chaos_Knight!

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

##cast suspicion Voe 15

Chaos_Knight proposed 15 Suspicion Points to Voe!

IO3Gw4B.png

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That's a good point. He could be controlled by the Note. There wasn't a death last night.

Did such a thing happen in the heresy of a television cartoon? 

If so... and it's a possibility... wouldn't Voe's name still need to be revealed to someone... that'd be awfully fast if we didn't get it D1...

Though maybe his actions are just a way to get his blood pressure up before that heart attack...

Just now, Jeod said:

Japanese. It's a great show. Stop being a bloke. :v

Japanese, Chinese, whatever. Also, I don't care if it's a great show or not. I'm not going to watch a Chipanese cartoon. Also, why should I stop being a man? Beyond the fact that I'm fine with being a guy it would literally be impossible to stop being a lad.

Q2ZRw7WGj5-10.png

I think Jeod being investigation proof was a power he enjoyed as a debtnote owner on day 1. I say investigate him again.

I do not suspect Jeod right now. What he is saying about becoming active after someone else dies confirms something I was told in my role. I don't know why Voe is pushing so hard against him, except that it's in his personality. I suspect somebody is putting a LOT of attention against Voe and Jeod to keep it off of themselves. I agree with Mojoman for once.

Can FRAYDO stand up and make a post, please?

Okay, in all seriousness, my role implies there is another person I should keep alive. I have no idea who that is, and I have no way of actual protection. If you think you're the one, please contact me overnight. Maybe we can work something out.

4 minutes ago, Voe said:

Okay, in all seriousness, my role implies there is another person I should keep alive. I have no idea who that is, and I have no way of actual protection. If you think you're the one, please contact me overnight. Maybe we can work something out.

Afaik you need trust to do that, and with the posts you've been making, you haven't been doing yourself any favors there...