[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

For any who are curious, I can confirm what Cat5 said about the vault. Doesn't appear he's left anything out. There's an item locker, an evidence locker, and a truth locker. One who has access to the vault doc can use a pick-up action to pick up either an item or a piece of evidence, but not both during the same night. There is also a transfer action to transfer evidence between the evidence and truth locker. The transfer action can be used multiple times in a single night.

I would like a trusted player to access the vault on N3 to confirm if evidence can give additional information if it is picked up. I chose not to pick up the "A Note on the Black Hand" evidence tonight.

See you guys in 8 hours.

19 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I think it's interesting that he has no items. Didn't start with one or passed it off perhaps?

If I had passed anything off, Jeod's source should have reported on that.

0WMFCtT.png

A new day dawns and everything seems to be well. Birds chirp, people are starting work, and you are back to investigating the assassination. Remember to disregard all fake evidence when trying to present the truth.

Looks like there is nothing interesting in the newspaper.

UFGRGGY.png

A theme for our the third day of our investigation.

~48 hours remain until the end of the day!

So, shall we try to get everyone to say how many night actions they took or let it rest and change the hypothesis to a theory? I doubt FRAYDO is our assassin, and there still hasn't been a night kill.

Thanks to my source, however, I do feel like I can trust TheIrishMan slightly more than I did yesterday.

Well, I struck out on Mojoman. He didn't have evidence on Night 2. Neither did OrangeP47 on Night 1. I'm telling you this now because my SpyGlass was stolen, and I'm now incapable of doing investigations. Whoever stole it now probably is capable of grabbing evidence from people, though they are already an item stealer, so what need do they have for that?

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, I struck out on Mojoman. He didn't have evidence on Night 2. Neither did OrangeP47 on Night 1. I'm telling you this now because my SpyGlass was stolen, and I'm now incapable of doing investigations. Whoever stole it now probably is capable of grabbing evidence from people, though they are already an item stealer, so what need do they have for that?

Could you describe what your spyglass ability did? Also I take it you're a navy man.

9 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I don't mind finding out who took an action or not. Curious, what did your source find out about me? If it'd cause a negative impact though, you can withhold the information.

My source has a tracking ability, that should tell you what they found out.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I can tell you who is not the thief.

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Well Jeod wasn't typing so....

I think you need to pay more attention to the game. I'm 100% not scum or third party.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

First, Cat5, you said they had no evidence, but were you able to see if they did any actions during the night?

Just now, Retaliation said:

Could you describe what your spyglass ability did? Also I take it you're a navy man.

All I could do with the Spy Glass was search people for evidence, and it would it be transferred to the vault once found. I learn nothing else about them. All I know is that neither person had evidence when I checked them.

In that case, I'll get the ball rolling on one of the suspects.

##investigate Verti60

I will post my list of suspects from the player list once I have confirmation from my source (through Cat5) that it is okay if he is outed.

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think you need to pay more attention to the game. I'm 100% not scum or third party.

Can you quote somebody who cleared your alignment as task force and that your ability is not manipulating world tension?