[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Mafia Edit: At the same time, I can somewhat understand a conservation of Force, I don't see why it'd be necessary from the abilities I have or that others have claimed. Maybe there's a Sith action that costs more FP? So it's still rather suspicious.*

I did come up with a scenario that would want to conserve 10 FP, but it's probably a bad play. 

I have a hard time deciding if nodlied is just being newb (complicated game) or if he's really sith.

26 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##vote champion Irish

##vote sith Shade

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted TheIrishman to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted Shade939 to be the Sith in the Duel!

24 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##vote champion TheIrishMan

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted TheIrishman to be the Champion in the Duel!

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote Champion TheIrishMan

##Vote Sith Shade

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted TheIrishman to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted Shade939 to be the Sith in the Duel!

x6FA82i.png

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I was (and still am) revising my resume and am contacting other people to use a reference. Looking for a new job :b

What, separating from the restaurant you and Cat5 work at? D: The times are a changin'.

Just now, Sunflower said:

##vote champion Irish

[Vote Counted] Sunflower voted TheIrishman to be the Champion in the Duel!

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Champion Irish

##vote Sith OrangeP47

[Vote Counted] Category 5 voted TheIrishman to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] Category 5 voted OrangeP47 to be the Sith in the Duel!

HKbUY9k.png

Yeah, his constant defense of Shade and then sudden flip with minutes to go doesn't sit well with me.

I stated my intentions, everyone else ran with them, then I get yelled at for actually being a man of my word.  'kay :p

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Fray do can explain...

Can I?

Using the holo-pad cannot be combined with learning or meditation, but it can be combined with a Night Force Action or Special Action. Assuming all truth was told, Orange and I used the same NFA on Irish which cost 10 FP. My action that night reveals what Force action was performed by that player, which failed since Irish instead learned. Orange claims the same result. Does anyone else have a NFA that does this? I don't believe it to be unique to me but I would like to be sure from someone other than Orange.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Can I?

Using the holo-pad cannot be combined with learning or meditation, but it can be combined with a Night Force Action or Special Action. Assuming all truth was told, Orange and I used the same NFA on Irish which cost 10 FP. My action that night reveals what Force action was performed by that player, which failed since Irish instead learned. Orange claims the same result. Does anyone else have a NFA that does this? I don't believe it to be unique to me but I would like to be sure from someone other than Orange.

Which Orange told me you did.

How does it make sense to defend someone for so long and then just decide to go along with everyone else. Your argument was convincing me not to go that direction, and then you just do it anyway?

If Shade was WILLING to go with Irish specifically, which he seemed to be.  Maybe I was a bit too presumptuous.  

How does it make sense to defend someone for so long and then just decide to go along with everyone else. Your argument was convincing me not to go that direction, and then you just do it anyway?

I'm not too bothered by it. If he really needed to save Shade as a scum team, then he would vote me for Sith to tie it up. I'm still not convinced they're partners.