[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

17 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Affirmative.

420f76fe8d7ae863e06010606d211a26893a739e

##Makankosappo TheIrishMan

Killing_You launches a fully-powered mankansappo at TheIrishMan! This attack is so powerful it's unstoppable! TheIrishMan is ripped to shreds!

...and subsequently puts himself back together. No death by lynch, no death by unstoppable attack...how will he die!?

Just now, Jeod said:

Killing_You launches a fully-powered mankansappo at TheIrishMan! This attack is so powerful it's unstoppable! TheIrishMan is ripped to shreds!

...and subsequently puts himself back together. No death by lynch, no death by unstoppable attack...how will he die!?

Death by chocolate :argh:

Just now, Jeod said:

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it will stick.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Okay, I just got a message. Something about Irish recovering his spirit from the tape I'm holding.

If that doesn't tell you enough, I don't know what will.

Oshi- yeah we gotta get rid of those tapes. I don't think KY would make this stuff up on the fly like that.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Okay, I just got a message. Something about Irish recovering his spirit from the tape I'm holding.

If that doesn't tell you enough, I don't know what will.

So:

1. The tapes are saves for those targeted by the tape holders
2. He's the owner of the tapes which save him from the holders (+ do something else?)
3. People that die to tape holders are converted into a cult (possible balance mechanic)

What else?

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

So:

1. The tapes are saves for those targeted by the tape holders
2. He's the owner of the tapes which save him from the holders (+ do something else?)
3. People that die to tape holders are converted into a cult (possible balance mechanic)

What else?

No, the tapes are delayed kills, he can destroy a tape instead of dieing himself. Players die if they don't pass the tapes they're holding in time.

Irish probably needs to kill a set number of players.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Think we should try lynching him again today.

Definitely. If that doesn't work, here's what I propose:

@ChopBam redirect Nodlied and Irish to each other. It might prevent another tape from being generated.

@FRAYDO, destroy your tape. I'll destroy mine.

We then lynch Irish again tomorrow.