[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

So I'm thinking right now that the M12 hit is either from a missile sub, or the mystery unit/cruiser. Would anybody here like to confirm if you were hit at M12? There's also the possibility it's the airfield (NPC I think), which would be bad news.

Funny, i could bet my pizza hat that i saw the Gunboat/Destroyer info as Classified before.

Also, those events are confirming my stupid theory, that Allies need coordinates for certain actions. Jeod should be on guard, same to the guy who got hit.

Just now, JackoDerp said:

I don't know quite how wack mystery roles on this site tend to be but I find the potential scope for a Cruiser's mystery abilities to be quite narrow.

You can check the older APB Mafia games, except for VI which was interrupted.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We agreed it would be ideal for me to be checked though because I am apparently suspicious, even though it has been proven I am not the only one who does not read things :p

Oh, fine. But someone has to volunteer to shoot you. Hey @JackoDerp, how about you do the honors?

4 hours ago, ChopBam said:

The legend clearly says revealed on "naval map." I read that as there just existing just one naval map that both Allies and Soviets use. You're claiming you were sonar pulsed, and that you are submerged. This would mean you should be revealed on the global naval map. Unless you're the detection at G7 (which I think was actually just a spy plane detection), or somehow also the hit at M12, neither of which you're claiming to be, your claims aren't exactly adding up for me.

Yeah I'm confused about this too. If Jeod was sonar pulsed, his coordinates should show on the naval map. If I'm not mistaken, Jeod is claiming coordinates then and baiting a shot. Nowhere else am I seeing A12:B12 being revealed.

7 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Yeah I'm confused about this too. If Jeod was sonar pulsed, his coordinates should show on the naval map. If I'm not mistaken, Jeod is claiming coordinates then and baiting a shot. Nowhere else am I seeing A12:B12 being revealed.

Well it leads to 2 possibilities:

1. Jeod is talking shit

2. Its an Allied ability (which we already know is true) and that is information they keep for themselves - this is the most likely option right now

11 hours ago, Jeod said:

Oh, fine. But someone has to volunteer to shoot you. Hey @JackoDerp, how about you do the honors?

You don't even know if I can fire or not.

4 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Somebody has the ability to move.

Oh?

That's interesting.

Thinking about it further, what led me to believe someone moved might be something else.

Information given to me suggested something changed, which I presumed to mean something moved. It may relate to what happens on the map, I'm unsure. I'll have to see what happens in later nights to get a better idea.

I’m just following my plan.

##vote JackoDerp

Your switch to TheIrishMan yesterday hasnt sat well with me at all, and now you’re reluctant to confirm a player when you were all for it yesterday. “Baiting a shot”, please. Even if it were just baiting, baiting in itself isn’t scummy.

I don’t like you.