[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Psyduck attacks first!  It used confusion!  Sunflora takes 10 damage!  At 112 HP

Solar beam charges up, but does not fire yet!

Psyduck uses confusion again!  Sunflora takes 10 more damage, at 102 HP

Solarbeam fires and hits so hard Psyduck's entire family tree is erased from existence! (I'm not calculating it but it obviously faints it)

Sunflora/Killing_You is the winner!  Standby for successful investigation!

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Psyduck attacks first!  It used confusion!  Sunflora takes 10 damage!  At 112 HP

Solar beam charges up, but does not fire yet!

Psyduck uses confusion again!  Sunflora takes 10 more damage, at 102 HP

Solarbeam fires and hits so hard Psyduck's entire family tree is erased from existence! (I'm not calculating it but it obviously faints it)

Sunflora/Killing_You is the winner!  Standby for successful investigation!

I'm gonna file a complaint with Camper Todd for not using Hydro Pump this time.

VSCamper_PE.png

Camper Todd looks around in a confused daze. "Huh, what? Oh, it's just an investigator. Sorry! Yeah I've seen Team Rocket around here.  They asked me to keep tabs on the department store for them, to alert them when there are sales.  Unfortunately I didn't get a good look at them, and the number they gave me appears to be a burner phone.  I do remember one thing however.  I know Team Rocket has, or at least had at the time I met them, a SCYTHER."

"Sorry, that's all I got, but since I'm out of a job now, I'll become Killing You's ally instead!"

(Further rewards will be PMed to KY)

40 minutes ago, Jeod said:

A Scyther, huh? Cat5 had one last PokeMafia, but his ability seems pro-town...hmm. I'll have to ask further questions at daystart tomorrow.

I picked you because KY's a little fishy to me. He's caught up on the game but the only read he has is on Brigette? I think there are some people here who have good reason to be read as town, and he's not doing that, and also not explaining why he isn't.

And yes, I did have a Scyther then, and I also have one now. It happens to be my second one I'm training up.

Unfortunately this means I have to give more weight to my ability claim. I'll say with complete confidence that Jeod didn't have a Level 20 Electric pokemon Day 2. He didn't have a Level 20 anything Day 2.

39 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I picked you because KY's a little fishy to me. He's caught up on the game but the only read he has is on Brigette? I think there are some people here who have good reason to be read as town, and he's not doing that, and also not explaining why he isn't.

And yes, I did have a Scyther then, and I also have one now. It happens to be my second one I'm training up.

Unfortunately this means I have to give more weight to my ability claim. I'll say with complete confidence that Jeod didn't have a Level 20 Electric pokemon Day 2. He didn't have a Level 20 anything Day 2.

Can I get some of those vitamins you're handing out?

So are you accusing Jeod of lying through an investigation role, claiming him as Scum? Or are you saying that you helped Jeod double train during the night so he had a Lv 30 by Day 2? Although considering you think Jeod to be Town, I'd assume it as the latter.

It is indeed the latter. I trained my Eevee on Night 1 and by Day 2 it was a Lv30 Jolteon with Thunder. However, since Cat5 has only used that ability once that we know of, it poses questions since it could still be a Rocket ability.

Good to know, the level 30 Jolteon wasn't sent in to fight the Psyduck day two then I guess, or a level 40 Jolteon day three.

And good to know this information is only being brought up now instead of immediately.

How are those gambles working out for you two?

Frankly speaking thought, the mere fact that Category 5 is voluntarily revealing all of this information now is a bigger indication that he would be scum.

Although, things aren't much better for Jeod if he had a level advantage that he hasn't been using to actually help Town, by investigating....

(A little early, but I'm going to be busy later)

Day 5

Rise and shine!  Again, nobody fainted!  Today is a single battle, but.... you know that Day 6 will be a double battle!  Plenty of time to prepare. Remember, you cannot investigate on a double battle day, so choose wisely for today what you want to do.

Retaliation must vote for one category or the other today or face a penalty.

CVC

No one leads trainer

No one leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm willing to investigate route 30, since it's not too far into the game, so hopefully it won't be too difficult but I feel pretty confident regardless though with all the items I have.

Hugh, so far you haven't really given me enough information to form an opinion of your alignment this game, which gives me more reasons to distrust you than anything else at the moment.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Good to know, the level 30 Jolteon wasn't sent in to fight the Psyduck day two then I guess, or a level 40 Jolteon day three.

And good to know this information is only being brought up now instead of immediately.

How are those gambles working out for you two?

Obviously I didn't want to outright reveal the existence of a training bonus giver, and I also wasn't sure if it was given by a player or by RNG.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Frankly speaking thought, the mere fact that Category 5 is voluntarily revealing all of this information now is a bigger indication that he would be scum.

Although, things aren't much better for Jeod if he had a level advantage that he hasn't been using to actually help Town, by investigating....

I haven't been training my Jolteon past Lv30, my trainings have been reserved for others on my roster.

11 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm willing to investigate route 30, since it's not too far into the game, so hopefully it won't be too difficult but I feel pretty confident regardless though with all the items I have.

I'm up for the task as well; Jolteon is still my primary however, so if you've got a Lv40 then I support it.