[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

I know some of you if not most of you are utterly HYPED for Endgame. Me, I grew up with this--like Harry Potter, it's sort of like the end of an era to me. To celebrate such an occasion, I'm going to host a mixture of CYOR and Marvel-themed mafia. Specialized game mechanics are still in the works, and because my workload might be picking up a ton IRL in the next month, I'm requesting a co-host.

THE RULES

You can choose any character you want from the first three phases of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The movie must have been released, so no Endgame characters. Besides, you wouldn't know any new ones. When it comes to alignments, keep in mind that villain characters don't necessarily mean scum and vice versa. You can expect town, mafia, and third party and/or neutral depending on the number of players we get.

You can use previous CYOR design templates to "create" your character. I know the MCU characters have multiple powers and skills, but each player will only have up to two abilities (not including the standard nightkill). This game will also not feature any player-generated items. Please submit at least two character options, you can't all be Thanos. For your abilities, choose two that your character has (either power-wise or skill-wise) and, if you like, request a role (cop, tracker, doctor, etc).

My goal is to close the sign-up period on Saturday, March 30 and start the game on Friday, April 5th.

Signups (7 minimum)

Mojoman

Killing_You

OrangeP47

FRAYDO

TheIrishMan

Brigitte

ChopBam

Louis

Shade939

iLikeToSnipe

Category 5 Hurricane

Ah, in that case you can put me on a maybe, as I'll likely have my final exam on the 29th. (After kicking Uni's arses all along the way as they don't want to do their jobs.)

On 3/24/2019 at 1:57 AM, Jeod said:

@Nodlied, you too. I know you're tentative, but you should still have an idea of what you want and in my case for balance purposes.

Well, I fear that I have to drop out either way. :( I just have too much stuff to do even if I pass my final exam.

32 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Ok what do

How to CYOR :D

Well, the signup period will close on on Tuesday. I’ll spend some time building the setup and then we should be good to start on Friday night or Saturday night.