[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

This man gets it.

And yet I'd shoot back were I in your position. Fuck my team if they ##disrespecc me right from the start.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Maybe?

In this situation if mojo shot someone town we'd have to lynch him. If we're right, one town for one scum is not an even trade.

Yeah? What if Orange still missed but iLTS hit, and Mojo flipped town? Would both Orange and iLTS then be on the chopping block?

Just now, Voe said:

Yeah? What if Orange still missed but iLTS hit, and Mojo flipped town? Would both Orange and iLTS then be on the chopping block?

I'd probably advocate for a no lynch but have them high up on my suspect list. Mojo on the other hand has dug himself a hole threatening to shoot and pushing a lynch on Louis for shooting.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Let's be fair, have you ever seen this in a w3d hub mafia game? Ever?? :colbert:

Last time I played APB before the remaster release, I was shocked at how coordinated people were playing.

SHOCKED:science:

Just now, Shade939 said:

@Mojoman, realistically, I don't think anyone would really complain if you attacked Orange.

He's also claiming an untargetable role, who can't be investigated at night.

I can still be voted or shot during the day (at a 25% reduced rate) and my protection isn't always active.  Indeed, it's not active now.  Also technically any day actions that are not shots can target me too.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Anything that happens other than Orange dying and flipping scum would implicate me.

I'm fine being the counter wagon today, I'm even fine being the one axed today if it means you're axed tomorrow.  Generally the wishes of the dead aren't respected, but we're a little better about it here than on MU.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Anything that happens other than Orange dying and flipping scum would implicate me.

If orange wasn't lying about his unique role, it would lead more credence to your role claim also.

Not that it would imply that you weren't a unique Nod role though. But that should be easier to investigate.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I'd probably advocate for a no lynch but have them high up on my suspect list. Mojo on the other hand has dug himself a hole threatening to shoot and pushing a lynch on Louis for shooting.

I'll also remind everyone that Louis came in, shot, missed, and then left while chaos ensued. 

Just now, Jeod said:

A bit foggy on ibuprofen, what's the pro/con of Mojoman? I understand iLTS and Orange, but not why there's a semi-bandwagon on Mojo.

Because he went ape-shit on Louis.  He pulled a "If X happens, we lynch her, but if Y happens... we lynch her anyways!" which is like.... the biggest most basic scum tell ever.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm fine being the counter wagon today, I'm even fine being the one axed today if it means you're axed tomorrow.  Generally the wishes of the dead aren't respected, but we're a little better about it here than on MU.

How noble

Because he went ape-shit on Louis.  He pulled a "If X happens, we lynch her, but if Y happens... we lynch her anyways!" which is like.... the biggest most basic scum tell ever.

To put it in other terms, it looks a hell of a lot like scum attacking an easy kill.

Hrm. I thought it was because you and him claimed unique roles not on the sheet?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If orange wasn't lying about his unique role, it would lead more credence to your role claim also.

Not that it would imply that you weren't a unique Nod role though. But that should be easier to investigate.

I feel as if my role has more substance to it.  I don't think "bounce back" would be a thing, even if 25% chance.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

A bit foggy on ibuprofen, what's the pro/con of Mojoman? I understand iLTS and Orange, but not why there's a semi-bandwagon on Mojo.

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

If it succeeds, we vote Louis, if it fails, we vote Louis. Easy.

Then he goes on to threaten the people voting him.

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

How convenient for you. :colbert:

What's your reasoning for that? (i.e. how is this the "only" way to win?)

Well, lynching any of Orange, you, or myself gives no new information really. If any one of us flips town on a lynch, it implicates the other 2 and gives scum easy pushes for the next day and gives scum a narrower choice of NKs.