[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia I

Killing_You
Message added by Killing_You,

1 minute ago, Voe said:

From my point of view, the only way you could be town and Mojo could be scum, is where your dumb gunslinging was a proof of you being town and not caring, and Mojo's apprehension was a proof of premeditated scum play.

Frankly, that sounds like no one's meta.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I don't think I ever considered that there could be 4 scum...

Yeah, you probably should. Tell me how could town lose a 10v3 where they either have 2 cops (sane and insane), or 1 cop plus a ton of custom roles, all with 50% kill rates.

It wouldn't make sense from balancing perspective.

Just now, Voe said:

Yeah, you probably should. Tell me how could town lose a 10v3 where they either have 2 cops (sane and insane), or 1 cop plus a ton of custom roles, all with 50% kill rates.

It wouldn't make sense from balancing perspective.

Don't forget my 50% kill 25% suicide though. Just to balance that out.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'd assume based off the role list for the game that would be the obvious assumption about how roles were distributed..

Keep in mind those are the maximum numbers, not necessarily actual  numbers. The max numbers add up to 13, sure, but we've also had multiple claims of unposted roles for example.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Keep in mind those are the maximum numbers, not necessarily actual  numbers. The max numbers add up to 13, sure, but we've also had multiple claims of unposted roles for example.

Well, I don't have an unposted role, so I didn't make an assumption like that. And neither do I have a masonry telling me about anyone else's roles to make me think differently either.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

What if the reason people are so confused about the setup is because scum is exactly the roles in the OP?

Got me. I surrender.

Totally nothing to do with the fact that the tables ive been making show town being broken shit OP (all while being mostly rifles), and then learning that multiple players supposedly got unlisted roles EVEN MORE powerful than the rifles which they should have been.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

BTW Shade if you shoot me and actually kill me I'll send you a pic of the wound on my toe I told you about in our Star Trek convo thread :p

Are you certain you want to admit to how you got that wound though. :p That was a very dangerous activity you were doing while you get it after all.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Are you certain you want to admit to how you got that wound though. :p That was a very dangerous activity you were doing while you get it after all.

We've all tripped getting out of bed and skinned our big toe once or twice :p