[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You know, I was actually kind of wondering if someone would notice that detail eventually or not. I was seeing how far other players would run with it to defend FRAYDO or not.

Is it too much to ask that when the rest of you discuss roles you do so competently without me having to check the sheet myself?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Is it too much to ask that when the rest of you discuss roles you do so competently without me having to check the sheet myself?

I will not Killing_You might be partnered with FRAYDO given his limited actions so far.

5 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Well, looks like we had a good night!

##vote FRAYDO 

Not gonna waste any time turning up the heat here.

Do tell. What happened?

51 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

If that's true, that'd put suspicion on Coolrock. I don't think this is the case, though. I'm inclined to believe FRAYDO, and it's more likely that the Rhino Tank blocked the kill.

##unvote

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I would also take the "unstoppable kill" of "#kiss it bye bye" to mean an unstoppable kill, as in, a roleblocker couldn't stop it.

Yeah, Rhino Tank is the only other role that effects the NK, and that one redirects the kill instead of preventing it.

2 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

Maybe? What about you?

That's for me to know and everyone else to find out if it's ever relevant. Doubt it ever will, though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, maybe, but also KY really doesn't seem to be paying attention this game as well.

I'm starting to now. I missed D1 entirely and still haven't caught up with it.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

With those two responses laid out it can appear to look that way. That strikes me as KY not really fussed who gets the lynch between myself and Coolrock, though he would rather not risk the spotlight by leading the train on Coolrock hence the unvote but no switch.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

With those two responses laid out it can appear to look that way. That strikes me as KY not really fussed who gets the lynch between myself and Coolrock, though he would rather not risk the spotlight by leading the train on Coolrock hence the unvote but no switch.

Sometimes Scum are purposefully inactive because Town is doing their job for them and they want to avoid drawing attention to themselves.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

It's not really not risking the spotlight, moreso I don't scumread Coolrock. Circumstantially, yes, if TP was a blocker, Coolrock would be under the microscope by default. But we don't know that, and my read on Coolrock right now is "new Town," especially after that claim.

I do want to wait for more night reports, if there are any, because so far nothing's sticking out to me.