Screenshots!

Well, these aren't APB pics, or even TS:R pics, but Jerad approved of me posting some of the pics he took in game for ECW. So here they are. Enjoy!

post-10610-0-76016000-1462170702_thumb.jpg

post-10610-0-16667100-1462170897_thumb.jpg

post-10610-0-00927500-1462170903_thumb.jpg

post-10610-0-66612700-1462170915_thumb.png

post-10610-0-34450800-1462170926_thumb.png

post-10610-0-04263000-1462170933_thumb.jpg

post-10610-0-90230800-1462170943_thumb.png

ECW has a very long history. I'm probably among the oldbies that played it back when it was a mod known as Roleplay 2 for vanilla ren. Testament is probably one of the ones older than me in playing it. The only reason I don't develop for it is because I know more about speaking Chinese than I do with programming ECW or making models. Not to mention that the code is most, if not completely of Jerad2142's making.

Wait, so what is ECW exactly?

ECW: the GTA of W3D.

Choose your character and go out into the open world. Find and choose a job and earn money (or instead go out and steal acquire money if you feel like). Use said money to buy guns for yourself, fancy cars, or even a home that you can rest in.

Fight the police, fight the military, fight other players, fight mutants, fight everyone and everything!

Expect to see it all. Mad AI civilians, mechanized walkers, tornadoes, Zeppelins, and more!

Wait, so what is ECW exactly?

Its the reason you should apply to be a tester :)

and more!

And Hell! You forgot about Hell!

Yeah, I've been there so many times I practically built a house there! (You can't actually build houses in ECW sadly.)

Edited by ganein14

Silverlight was a Volkov in our missile silo, presumably with a A-Bomb flare. I tried once to go down and kill me but I was dead before the elevator doors opened, so I had to think of another... method of taking care of the problem.

buFR9cl.jpg

Mission Accomplished!

ofi3NfW.jpg

RIP Repair Pad. Your sacrifice will be honored in the coming Empire.

(now I realize that his death enabled him to disarm Tiber's flare. Sorry Tibs. :[ )

Edited by NodGuy

You can't plant flare inside the missile silo, right? So you probably didn't need to resort to that.to prevent a nuke,

Though, that does remind me of the time I was chasing Silver around our base and he was being all stupid and trying to hide from me by crouching...

[20:05:44] delta: DNO'T MAKE ME DEMO YOU OUT

Silverlight was a Volkov in our missile silo, presumably with a A-Bomb flare. I tried once to go down and kill me but I was dead before the elevator doors opened, so I had to think of another... method of taking care of the problem.

¬¬

You can't plant flare inside the missile silo, right? So you probably didn't need to resort to that.to prevent a nuke,

Though, that does remind me of the time I was chasing Silver around our base and he was being all stupid and trying to hide from me by crouching...

[20:05:44] delta: DNO'T MAKE ME DEMO YOU OUT

Hahaha I remember!

Infantry rush

post-10595-0-96090300-1462720871_thumb.png

v2 rush

post-10595-0-89915600-1462720921_thumb.png

post-10595-0-03653700-1462720928_thumb.png

Haha, Tiber couldn't get out

post-10595-0-39185200-1462720934_thumb.png

Tiber couldn't find me...

post-10595-0-53918800-1462721007_thumb.png

post-10595-0-94160700-1462721014_thumb.png

More v2 rushing

post-10595-0-69236900-1462721075_thumb.png

post-10595-0-16604400-1462721081_thumb.png

post-10595-0-70284600-1462721086_thumb.png

post-10595-0-55201200-1462721091_thumb.png

Oh wait, I just took another look at NodGuy's posted chat log...I think I remember that game. I was expecting a roof spy flare, so I camped out on Refinery roof with a flamethrower while crouching to stay invisible on radar (just like Silver was in my previous anecdote!). Anyway sure enough, "Signal flare detected" and lo and behold it was on our Refinery roof, on the other side where I couldn't see the spy and he also couldn't see me. So I ran over there, toasted TiberCHSL ( :D) then accidentally fell off the roof and died ( :gonk:). In any case someone else cleared the flare, turns out it was Silver...but I'm pretty sure there were more of us running towards it with engineers, so Silver getting demo'ed wasn't the deciding factor in flare being disarmed.

Edited by delta

Is that a free OT for this loyal Soviet soldier?

BWBKiQM.jpg

They're on too me! I'm sorry, Silverlight! I didn't know it was yours!

C4SxQi9.jpg

In another round, I traded my Phase Tank for a Soviet Ore Truck (funny enough, Silverlight had it but we were on the same team this time).

9sF9Qf3.jpg

Someone's Missile Submarine was stolen by a Thief (and what a thief!).

d8gQyuG.jpg

I can't kill it! :'(

YJ0RL5t.jpg

Ambush!

BSNdNuJ.jpg

We destroyed the Naval Yard but we lost the battle.

SbJLFxi.jpg

What is that?

U5rEHwq.jpg

I don't even...

aFNOAd1.jpg

TkloxiT.jpg

Hahahaha, I will ban you for stealing my OT!!!

Spy adventures with Tiber...

post-10595-0-97645600-1463285293_thumb.png

post-10595-0-22494400-1463285302_thumb.png

Wrong plan...

post-10595-0-57666200-1463285317_thumb.png

It feels really really bad when you see enemy teamworking up... But we were ready and stopped their rush

post-10595-0-59280100-1463285334_thumb.png

YOU WERE TOO LATE NODGUY!

post-10595-0-02415000-1463285347_thumb.png

Einstein... This is what happened today... xD

post-10595-0-02669700-1463285372_thumb.png

Phase rush

post-10595-0-81834400-1463285393_thumb.png

This is how it looked on my end NodHax!

post-10595-0-96632700-1463285436_thumb.png

I think the highlight of Complex demospam game was when one of our newbie players bought a MAD tank and just deployed it in front of our War Factory...I grabbed a RPG and started shooting at it, and at first it wouldn't register any of the damage because it was coming from a friendly source. Someone came along with a HT and together we tried our best to kill the MAD, but just as we got it down to 1% it detonated...and destroyed an enemy demo...

Hello NodGuy, you were looking for me? :v

OxZfAZX.png

Yet another missile sub stolen from Soviets, yet another as Thief and yet another from Mackintoke! What a combo!

And most funny part was NodGuy following me straight into allied gunboats and longbows :v Surprise!

I will steal another Ore Truck from you! :D

I'm thinking we should have a flame tower overlooking the Soviet sub pen programmed to target only Alster.

I agree.

I followed him to the Naval Yard and we waited around, but I knew he wouldn't surface. The silly Destroyers and Longbows were trying to kill me for over a minute while I was submerged, the fools. :p Then someone had to go and buy a Gunboat... ...so I tried to exit near shore to AK-47 the rest of his HP but I died immediately on exit LOL!

Edited by NodGuy

• 1 month later...

Story time!

About 30 minutes ago, i've joined a match on Pipeline - just in moment when Soviets destroyed Allied barracks. Fortunately (?), i was on Allied side. It was about 5 minutes in game, allied without barracks = no control over oil fields. We had to get to work quickly. So i've decided to take the wheel, group of man who have nothing to lose and lead them to victory. Call was simple, understandable for everyone - Get meds.

NmowX6A.jpg

We haven't gave them a moment of breath. If rush failed, we quickly assembled another group of meds and attacked from another side. This situation repeated 3 times. First rush gave us only points, second took Radar Dome, while third left Soviets without vechicles as we destroyed their War Factory. Those rushes turned the tides.

HPhfuqU.png

After our relentless assaults, we got slight reinforcements, successfuly demo'd all the mines from their base and finished remeaning buildings using Artilleries.

Here is my small victory POV, just before the end of game.

cLqkGzg.png

Props for team: Feda, Furs, WTF, Syphonfilter and forg0ten1. It's been a honor fighting with bunch of detriments like you :D

I'm thinking we should have a flame tower overlooking the Soviet sub pen programmed to target only Alstar.

I think its happening :( a patch(es) ago :(

Edited by Alstar

We haven't gave them a moment of breath. If rush failed, we quickly assembled another group of meds and attacked from another side. This situation repeated 3 times. First rush gave us only points, second took Radar Dome, while third left Soviets without vechicles as we destroyed their War Factory. Those rushes turned the tides.

After our relentless assaults, we got slight reinforcements, successfuly demo'd all the mines from their base and finished remeaning buildings using Artilleries.

Here is my small victory POV, just before the end of game.

HAX

HAX

HAX

HAX

AND...oh wait. I wasn't in that game. Because my computer is dead. But that is what I would have said if I had been on the Soviet team. I need to get my computer fixed, or replaced, so I can get back to yelling at Alstar. (And Swirly. And Voe.)

Also, HAX.

Edited by delta

That's easy now with Rock Trap's barrels. If I remember right, what actually happened was someone stuck a C4 on him and he tried to shoot but the C4 got in the way, and since shooting a C4 that's attached to something also damages what it's attached to...