[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Nodlied, why specifically do you not want Voe to open the notebook tonight? You have the other one and can control where it goes. Do you have any suspicion of KY as Shinigami? Which other character's objective would be to be holding a death note at game end?

Reasons as given before. Beyond the fact that I don't trust him enough with the debtnote, but more importantly that he is willing to meet with Jeod, a player that we have pretty much confirmed as a baddy. I want to minimalise the risk of possible corruption or temptation. As for the KY is a shinygame, I don't really think he is, but I will have more info on that once Chris states his exact result on Jeod on N1, as I will be able to compare it to my result on KY.

KY is running amok the whole game, he has an objective to obtain a deathnote, has weird things happening to his proposal points, did nothing the entire game except looking scummy, and now is trying to direct the course of action. This shouldn't be happening,

Just now, Nodlied said:

Reasons as given before. Beyond the fact that I don't trust him enough with the debtnote, but more importantly that he is willing to meet with Jeod, a player that we have pretty much confirmed as a baddy. I want to minimalise the risk of possible corruption or temptation. As for the KY is a shinygame, I don't really think he is, but I will have more info on that once Chris states his exact result on Jeod on N1, as I will be able to compare it to my result on KY.

Jesus christ, Chaos said Jeod couldn't be found even with his super advanced equipment and that was "strange". He's 99% a shinigami, and I want to meet him to learn a little bit more.

AS OPPOSED TO SITTING WITH A UNDEFINED, UNMEETABLE QUESTION MARK CHARACTER.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I'm not a baddie. I told you, I'm neutral. The only bad thing I did was something I had to do with my role. I don't care how the notebooks are used as long as they're used 5 times. You can kill 5 Kiras and I'd be satisfied.

Investigate. Me. Tomorrow. 

If i turn into Kira, the better for town. Nodlied will never open the note, he's too stubborn and loyal to whatever alignment and goals he might have.

Just now, Voe said:

Jesus christ, Chaos said Jeod couldn't be found even with his super advanced equipment and that was "strange". He's 99% a shinigami, and I want to meet him to learn a little bit more.

AS OPPOSED TO SITTING WITH A UNDEFINED, UNMEETABLE QUESTION MARK CHARACTER.

Good for you to quote that. My action result that KY didn't go anywhere. So that more or less proves that KY is not a shimispaghetti.

And I'm not willing to allow you to meet with a deamon. Meeting with anyone else? Fine with me. Meeting with Jeod? No, just no.

Good for you to quote that. My action result that KY didn't go anywhere. So that more or less proves that KY is not a shimispaghetti.

And I'm not willing to allow you to meet with a deamon. Meeting with anyone else? Fine with me. Meeting with Jeod? No, just no.

You're implicated as an accomplice. Your results have zero merit.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm not a baddie. I told you, I'm neutral. The only bad thing I did was something I had to do with my role. I don't care how the notebooks are used as long as they're used 5 times. You can kill 5 Kiras and I'd be satisfied.

And I'm not trusting you on your word after your brazillion lies. The very fact that you want them used right now and don't care who gets killed, just that people get killed should set off the alarms.

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

Investigate. Me. Tomorrow. 

If i turn into Kira, the better for town. Nodlied will never open the note, he's too stubborn and loyal to whatever alignment and goals he might have.

No. I want one note out of play right now to minimize potential damage and to make it much easier to locate the remaining debtnote and its user.

Also,

THhvTT3.png

:v 

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You're implicated as an accomplice. Your results have zero merit.

Explain to me how I could be an accomplice.

45 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##propose trust Nodlied 500

I trust this guy and I think he should still be able to meet with people.

I am at work until late, so I'll do what I can here during breaktime.

First I'll double ChopBam's trust given to Nodlied.

##PROPOSE TRUST NODLIED 500

and place my vote.

##VOTE KILLING_YOU

Just now, Jeod said:

I'm not going to repeat myself, you lazy fuck. YOU can go quote my theory and YOU can explain how it's false by using VERIFIABLE means.

And I've already debunked the theory as to why I can't have met with a shiminagato.

And I've already debunked the theory as to why I can't have met with a shiminagato.

Using your own ability that only you know the result of? No thanks.

Just now, Jeod said:

Sweet Jesus, I can't wait till it's revealed that Nodlied is a baddie. Stop trusting the guy.

You're going to be flabberghasted when he flips town. That is, if we investigate him, which would be a very bad idea.

Just now, Jeod said:

Using your own ability that only you know the result of? No thanks.

Using the facts presented as to when I had received debtnotes and the fact that I passed the first one to Chris, which doesn't allow me to even have opened a booklet? Maybe that's what I was talking about?

Jesus guys learn to compromise. Compromise happens when both sides give up some things while agreeing on something else in between.

No investigating Nodlied? Fine with me. Investigate KY? Should be fine with both parties. We both have some plans to be set in motion, let's do it. We don't need to get in each other's way.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Sweet Jesus, I can't wait till it's revealed that Nodlied is a baddie. Stop trusting the guy.

If it makes you feel better, I am preparing a poem for the occasion, IF it happens, and I don't think so.

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

You're going to be flabberghasted when he flips town. That is, if we investigate him, which would be a very bad idea.

People can know who I am for all the fuck I care about. I just want another notebook removed from play to make it much easier to track the remaining one. For what if we still have two during the night and there's a sudden nightkill? You'd have to go after either me or Voe should a recipient doesn't cooperate with telling he received it. I want to minimize risks.

People can know who I am for all the fuck I care about. I just want another notebook removed from play to make it much easier to track the remaining one. For what if we still have two during the night and there's a sudden nightkill? You'd have to go after either me or Voe should a recipient doesn't cooperate with telling he received it. I want to minimize risks.

I trust you won't make a nightkill and I volunteer for tomorrow's investigation. Happy?

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Jesus guys learn to compromise. Compromise happens when both sides give up some things while agreeing on something else in between.

No investigating Nodlied? Fine with me. Investigate KY? Should be fine with both parties. We both have some plans to be set in motion, let's do it. We don't need to get in each other's way.

I've made a compromise on opening the debtnote, even doing so myself if necessary. The things that remain is that I want one other note removed from play. This is the reason why I want you investigated.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Chop and I *seem* to be leaning towards this option. I'm just slow to commit. I was waiting for a final say so, but he appears to have become busy again, so I guess I'll take the plunge. I'll be here up until hammer so I can retract if need be.

##vote killing_you

##propose trust Voe 250

Just now, Nodlied said:

I've made a compromise on opening the debtnote, even doing so myself if necessary. The things that remain is that I want one other note removed from play. This is the reason why I want you investigated.

Don't you have another plan to pull off?

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Good lord, you guys have gone nuts!. I think I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but I think the Third Kira is in this game and has the debt note right now.

As opposed to Jeod's "Sidoh took it"? Which to be fair, we shouldn't be listening to Jeod as it is. Though also listening to you is somewhat suspect :p

Just now, Nodlied said:

I don't trust you to hold up to your end of the bargain, so if you really don't want KY investigated, then you ought to volunteer. Otherwise, there are going to be two notebooks in play.

The reason why I think so is because this line:

• There are two or more Notebooks in the human world it seems, and at least one is still in the possession of Kira

This line appeared after I recieved the debt note. After passing it away, this note still appeared. There is a Kira who has a note book RIGHT NOW.