[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I want you all to dump your proposal as trust on to one player to prevent Jeod from getting L powers. This is also to prevent you from gifting it to Jeod as the day ends, as I currently suspect one of you is planning to do.

All of it? When the day is barely halfway over? How do we know that this isn't a ploy to leave us defenseless to something?

##propose trust Nodlied 10000

I'll give Nod some, but I'm keeping some just in case I need them before or around hammer.

Just now, Killing You said:

All of it? When the day is barely halfway over? How do we know that this isn't a ploy to leave us defenseless to something?

I'll give Nod some, but I'm keeping some just in case I need them before or around hammer.

That's a bit much. But alright I guess?

I'm going to dinner now and renting a movie (damn risk game shooting 90% of my afternoon). I've put forth who I'd give my points to, and we have over 24 hours, so I think we can afford the 3-4 hours I'll be gone for more discussion. If nothing's changed by then I'll put some into Nod.

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

You don't know that it isn't a ploy. Do some thinking and figure it out yourself if I am trying to trick you or not.

As I've been doing all game long, I'm being transparent and I've even done actions that were bad for Jeod and can prove that I've done them. You guys have treated me as an enemy all game for no reason other than role meta.

Jeod made a power move to give himself L powers, presumably so that he could use a note book, claiming it was a foregone conclusion even though the math obviously wasn't there to back it up. You guys didn't jump on the chance to stop him then, but I want to do it now. If enough proposal is spent onto one person to make it impossible for Jeod to get L powers, then that should at least set him back somewhat. Not sure how much it helps, but he obviously wants it, so we want to stop it.

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If L dies tonight and I do as well, then you need two books...wait no, mine is delayed so that isn't true.

You're assuming there can only be one name written per night.

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

However, we know that the notebook that killed FRAYDO is in custody. We don't know where the notebook is that killed Voe and is going to kill me. There is still definitely two note books in use.

I have that one.

4 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Cat5, do you still have a debtnote? If so, do you want to open it tonight to see if there are any names inside? Maybe we could use it to find out who is the true killer.

Why looking for the actual murderer? Because Jeod is pulling all the attention towards himself. Lorewise, the debtnote dispencers didn't kill people themselves in during the series (no, I didn't look that up, that's heresy), so Jeod being behind the kills seems to be very unlikely. Instead, it seems very likely that he's a supporting role for the actual killer, the one who needs to carry out Light's plan to kill the police squad.

Nope. Just me pal.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You're assuming there can only be one name written per night.

Of course, because this is a mafia game, where kills generally happen one at a time. I imagine you can make one kill per book. So if you have two books, sure you can make two kills. But gee, the only example I have of two books being used at the same time is Voe being killed and FRAYDO being controlled the next day. For some reason there is no evidence of a second one being used right now.

Now, the one confiscated has been examined and contents revealed, so we know that one is not being used on anything. This means the remaining one is being used to kill me. You need L access to get back to the other one.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Of course, because this is a mafia game, where kills generally happen one at a time. I imagine you can make one kill per book. So if you have two books, sure you can make two kills. But gee, the only example I have of two books being used at the same time is Voe being killed and FRAYDO being controlled the next day. For some reason there is no evidence of a second one being used right now.

Now, the one confiscated has been examined and contents revealed, so we know that one is not being used on anything. This means the remaining one is being used to kill me. You need L access to get back to the other one.

I had L access last night. Also, you should give the notebook rules another read.

But I thought that one is a fake Jeod.

Which one? The one Nod had is a fake and I have no idea who he passed it to. I'm talking about Voe's notebook.

6 hours ago, Killing You said:

##vote Jeod

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Jeod to be investigated!

3 hours ago, Killing You said:

Killing You proposed 10000 Trust Points to Nodlied!

NOCJpY1.png

Then what is the second book being used on?

There is no second book at least for today. I have priorities. But that doesn't mean there will only be one death.

You know what I just realized. I bet the inflation is deliberately designed to help mask analyzing the levels. And a few other things, like make previous days counts not as important, too but that's more obvious.

I'll follow suit by giving 10k to Nod right now, but Cat 5 has not fully convinced me, mostly because his own logic about why he's not suspicious mirrors my own but when I do it it's not good enough for him. Yeah, that's been dropped now, but I feel like I have a right to at least be slightly annoyed. Also, while it's true if that notebook is fake the rules might also not be accurate, it's best to hash that out not gloss over it.

##propose trust Nodlied 10,000

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You are lying. If you had a second book there is no reason you wouldn't use it. And no reason for a delay of more than one day. There is some reason you couldn't use the second book.

At game start I had two because they were intended for Kiras. One was my personal book. At present I only need one. Why use the second book when I can write names on the first? I'd waste my L action getting it from lockup. I'd rather use my power for much better things.

OrangeP47, you try to say that my logic mirrors yours, but that is your own construct in an attempt to place suspicion on me, which itself was suspicious given the flaw in your own argument. I think I've made it clear that you cannot prove that the things you have said you did, were infact done. There is nothing to verify your actions other than your own words. Words prove nothing in a mafia game. Meanwhile, I have proven that I held a book, passed it away, and stole trust from Jeod. I verified all these things by talking about things only people who had notebooks can know, and the CVC indeed shows that the trust was stolen. My claims can be verified. Yours cannot, and I really don't give two shits if that annoys you or not.

Jeod, you claim you have a book from lockup and then claim you need L's action to get the one remaining. This is clearly a lie, because the first was stolen without you having the L action to get it.