[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Sounds like your source currently has it in for me, Jeod. Sorry for not confirming it to the rest of you sooner, but the claim is correct: I did not do anything last night. That said, I had nothing to do with the rise in world tension and I am not responsible for the lack of a nightkill.

I'd like a response to this:

18 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

It's a good guess that Jeod's ability may have raised the world tension, but Jeod himself should know if it does or not. If it does, I would like some confirmation on that from our American reporter.

4 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Now, I have to ask, does anyone else know that their action adds to world tension, because I sure don't.

Just incase my point doesn't get across to you, I'm wondering why you think people should know if their action adds tension or not.

6 hours ago, Mojoman said:

My only goal right now is to see what happens when my abilities unlock, which, while rising tension is obviously a scum goal, remember the starting post stated it can help town as well.

I'm of the opinion that Mojo is a loose cannon townie.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'd like a response to this:

Just incase my point doesn't get across to you, I'm wondering why you think people should know if their action adds tension or not.

I imagine a scum action would read as: ###exampleaction - Use this to increase world tension. Simple as.

and likewise for town actions some may come with the side effect of increasing world tension, unintentional or intentional. Perhaps even with a warning of the WT change.
It may be: ##exampleaction Perform your night action. May or may not increase world tension.

It's a complete shot in the dark, but that's what I have to add to our theories.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm of the opinion that Mojo is a loose cannon townie.

I imagine a scum action would read as: ###exampleaction - Use this to increase world tension. Simple as.

and likewise for town actions some may come with the side effect of increasing world tension, unintentional or intentional. Perhaps even with a warning of the WT change.
It may be: ##exampleaction Perform your night action. May or may not increase world tension.

It's a complete shot in the dark, but that's what I have to add to our theories.

It is odd that you wouldn't know considering that you should have an ability of some kind yourself.

When you say "should know" that does't sound like a shot in the dark to me. It sounds like you expect that he does. You even expected Jeod would be able to answer. "If it does, I would like some confirmation" suggests that you have no doubt that Jeod knows if his action increases tension or not. The only question you wanted answered was "does it or doesn't it?" 

There is nothing in the way you worded that post that suggests you think there might be any reason to think otherwise. You didn't seek the answer to the question "do you know if it does or not?"

I highly suspect that you have an action that increases world tension, or are connected to someone who does.

16 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Is there anyone else (besides allegedly FRAYDO) that did not do an action last night?

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think that either three different actions added 3%, or 9 actions added 1%

38 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

What we know for actions:

Retal - Locked till X% WT

Mojo - Locked till X% WT

Jeod - Reporter

What we don't really know for actions:

Cat5 - Some night ability

Irish - Some night ability

Orange - Unknown

Vert - Unknown

FRAYDO - Unknown

Chaos_Knight - Unknown

Killing_You - Unknown

The claim is true that I did nothing the previous night, and Mojo and Retal claim to have no night action availble yet to them. Going with the theory that it may have been three different actions, and adding the possible theory that Jeod's Typewriter ability does not raise world tension, then that leaves the others who have yet to answer Category's earlier question.

16 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Edit: I just read back a page and see Irish claims he doesn't know if his action raised world tension either.

Yeah, I don't know but if you want my opinion, I doubt it unless the WT raised by the # of night actions performed. But how do you know yours doesn't raise the WT? Does it specifically mention that it doesn't or does it not even mention it?

37 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Yeah, I don't know but if you want my opinion, I doubt it unless the WT raised by the # of night actions performed. But how do you know yours doesn't raise the WT? Does it specifically mention that it doesn't or does it not even mention it?

My action does not mention it but I figured to hazard a guess on it in hopes of better explaining our rise in world tension.

43 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You continue to know things the rest of us can only guess. I think we have to investigate you now.

##voteinvestigate FRAYDO

While you are reading strong town, I stick to the plan of investigating you after Jeod.

##voteinvestigate Category 5

Cat5, you basically took the words out of my mouth regarding FRAYDO, especially after the recent kerfuffle. In addition, I'm not liking how defensive he's being, and I feel like that vote on you was a thinly-veiled attempt to swing back at you, or else that's how he would've opened the day.

##investigate FRAYDO

Also, no objections to giving Jeod access tonight.

###nominate Jeod

Anyway, that's how I'm leaving this. I won't be back before hammer (thanks to some stupid scheduling at work), so have fun. Oh, and one last thing, I didn't do anything last night either.

Nice of you to pop in just to place a vote and be in total agreement with Category5. I hope you're not looking to fly under the radar. Surprised that you have no objections to allowing Jeod access given the "kerfuffle" you two had the previous day. Butter him up more. You're my #1 suspect.

9 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

##Investigate FRAYDO

Counted

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##voteinvestigate FRAYDO

Counted

7 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##voteinvestigate Category 5

Counted

6 hours ago, Killing You said:

##investigate FRAYDO

###nominate Jeod

Counted despite the extra #. :v

Q40VHgT.png

I kinda want to stay with my investigation on Mojo, just as a matter of record.  However, if the vote looks even I'll switch to help out. Given the nature of investigation, we actually have a few decent targets, which is kind of an odd situation to be in. I will, however, back up the nomination of Jeod at this time.

##nominate Jeod

I will be on pretty much until hammer to consult further developments.

I think some of us have 'evidence' on us that not even we know about, and you just seem to me, from what you've said, to be prime for that. I'll fully admit I don't have any 'proof' or anything, I just want that on the record and I don't see much use in hammering FRAYDO harder, as it's not as if any of these competing ideas have enough traction to pass today. I just want bragging rights for when I'm right ;)  Plus less work for Nodlied changing the votes around.

I'm going to go with the ##nominate Jeod as well.

I should take the time here to explain that the rules I read off for the vault were expanded based on the questions I asked, so it probably doesn't say exactly what I originally reported anymore, though the changes should reflect what I said during my second night post. I didn't get a chance to read what changed in the doc, though I imagine there shouldn't be any surprises.

EG8bvaR.png

h22I9hn.png

The day has come to an end and it is time to tally up the votes. Looks like Fraydo is going to be investigated. His real name is... unknown??? However, we do know that he's a Serbian national.

551756539.jpg

He currently has no items to speak of. But could he be a spy? Well, his current status is Suspicious! You gather around and come to the conclusion that it is best to lock him up during the night. Fraydo will be blocked from doing anything during the night.

Additionally, you've nominated Jeod to gain access to the vault tonight!

Good news, we have found new evidence!

''A note on the Black Hand''
''The Black Hand has been operating from within the Serbian state even though the Serbian state is fighting against them. It is interesting how the Black Hand has managed to achieve so many things in plain sight. Even more interesting is how they received help from those whom they despise the most.''

The evidence has been added to the evidence locker in the vault.

Sleep well everyone. Oh, and don't forget to send in your night actions at least one hour before day time!

~24 hours remain until the end of the night!