[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

4 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Might be.
We don't know it for sure. Ah, the joy of "figure it out yourself" game mechanics.

Realistically speaking, I can suspect (in declining order):
FRAYDO - Mr. Unknown. Where is he anyway?
You - You countinue to act as if you seriously have something to hide. I can't shake off this feeling.
KY - Again, sort of a dark horse. He had a grenade at the start after all. On the other hand, he's somewhat helpful.
Orange - We don't know much about him really. He's kinda helpful but also secretive.
Retal - "Sleeper" role eh?
Mojo - He has a gun for one. Another "sleeper" role if I am not mistaken?
Irish - Trying to steal my sympathy with charts again. Ehh.
Cat5 - As funny as it is, all we know for a fact is that he had a spy glass. Though he's fairly contributing.

I mostly agree with your assumptions here. Thing is I was willing to investigate myself today if that's what everyone would want but given the fact we have night kills on our ass, such action would only delays us and probably cost my life as I would be second confirmed innocent to jeod. Would you agree that we should go for someone who is either suspicious or hostile?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I mostly agree with your assumptions here. Thing is I was willing to investigate myself today if that's what everyone would want but given the fact we have night kills on our ass, such action would only delays us and probably cost my life as I would be second confirmed innocent to jeod. Would you agree that we should go for someone who is either suspicious or hostile?

Well duh. Catching a hostile if such exists would be great because it would be all but confirmed killer (which brings a question if town can become marked as "hostile").
Problems would start if killer isn't marked hostile atm.

Suspicious players might not get us far I am afraid since they can still be anyone.

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

According to OP anyone can have evidence but we know the evidence is fake unless the person is either guilty of something or his alignment is anti town.

The OP didn't state that. Definitely not in the snippet you quoted. We don't know if the evidence is fake or not due to alignment because both FRAYDO and CK had evidence, both were Suspicious, and (if Cat5's math is correct) only one of them is true. There's no evidence that either of them had a status change, either, so the connection between evidence and status is flimsy at best. Yet you insist that it's fact, especially since I put the spotlight on you.

I want to know who you are moving forward, and not via your claims which I'm less and less inclined to believe (particularly the "sleeper" roleclaim). I want to know definitively.

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

The OP didn't state that. Definitely not in the snippet you quoted. We don't know if the evidence is fake or not due to alignment because both FRAYDO and CK had evidence, both were Suspicious, and (if Cat5's math is correct) only one of them is true. There's no evidence that either of them had a status change, either, so the connection between evidence and status is flimsy at best. Yet you insist that it's fact, especially since I put the spotlight on you.

I want to know who you are moving forward, and not via your claims which I'm less and less inclined to believe (particularly the "sleeper" roleclaim). I want to know definitively.

You want to know my char name? I've already stated I'm a Serb, task force. I don't have any other actions though as I'm suppose to be a backup role.

Also the OP states that anyone (even innocent) can carry evidence, but we know Jeod was innocent and didn't had one. We know Cat5 cleared few people who also don't have it. I know I don't have it and even if I have (unknowingly) then it would be fake. Maybe there's someone who plants fake evidence on people (Deathnote mechanic), or maybe it's related to the Nationality, but I'm quite certain we won't get proper evidence from town innocent people (aka me), at it would not make sense.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Maybe it's just your style, and I don't know you very well, but I feel as if you understate certain facts, or maybe it was done for the sake of brevity.  FRAYDO being suspicious, for one, but on the other hand it's hard to say anything solid about him.  Sleeper roles would probably be more concerning if it weren't for the fact that we have multiple claims on that.

Well, FRAYDO is already on the 1st place in the list, you can't get higher than that :v
Plus it would be kinda hypocritical of me to blame him for being suspicious while I am suspicious myself? Also so is Cat5 apparently.

As for "sleepers" I suspect that some of them might be not true. Just saying.

5 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Well, FRAYDO is already on the 1st place in the list, you can't get higher than that :v
Plus it would be kinda hypocritical of me to blame him for being suspicious while I am suspicious myself? Also so is Cat5 apparently.

As for "sleepers" I suspect that some of them might be not true. Just saying.

Didn't realize it was ranked, I guess. But I agree on the sleepers. If time wasn't apparently of the essence, they'd be higher on my list just so we could sort that out.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

You want to know my char name? I've already stated I'm a Serb, task force. I don't have any other actions though as I'm suppose to be a backup role.

Also the OP states that anyone (even innocent) can carry evidence, but we know Jeod was innocent and didn't had one. We know Cat5 cleared few people who also don't have it. I know I don't have it and even if I have (unknowingly) then it would be fake. Maybe there's someone who plants fake evidence on people (Deathnote mechanic), or maybe it's related to the Nationality, but I'm quite certain we won't get proper evidence from town innocent people (aka me), at it would not make sense.

You. Specifically you. And you keep insisting  that you know how the evidence work, as if you know definitively how this works when all that has been set in stone is "some people carry evidence" and "some evidence is fake." Either you have access to information that the rest of us don't, or you're assuming way too much.

That's not really fair comparing these two games Choppy :p 

In APB Mafia every role was a power role, some of the town had active guns or night actions that could kill the helipad, here we have one lol grenade and one gun which is locked.

Nothing to report on my end.

4 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Ok so if @Category 5 Hurricane is still innocent then we could proceed to investigate him and nominate him, unless we agree on something else.

That's a plan I could get behind. However, if we go with Orange's proposed plan of

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

SAS (Search All Serbs)

then that places you as the more viable investigation. If we are to believe Mojoman's claim of nationality as well as Category5 not finding evidence on him through his Spyglass, then there's little to gain from his investigation. Perhaps could be the same in your case, but if we continue along the theory of Serbs unknowingly carrying evidence then it's probable something may be found on you as well.

I doubt FRAYDO is the night killer because there's a significant risk that we would investigate him again.

I think Jeod's death offers us insight we've been lacking this entire game. It confirms he was town and that his suspicions were not faked.

On a different note...

##vote investigate theirishman

6 hours ago, Killing You said:

So you're saying there's a correlation between evidence validity and the status of the holder?

We don't know this yet, but I think it could be. I think that evidence will change the status of people when it is placed in the truth box. Else, town probably can't ever win by just investigations. And I suspect it is possible to win without lynching.

6 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

##vote Investigate Fraydo Let's look if he's more suspicious than before :p

This is kinda where I want to go, yes.

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

One thing I've noticed... if some of us don't have evidence (as some independently claim, and as Cat 5 said about Mojo and I), baring the fact for the moment that some of us could have evidence we don't know about, because it's been confirmed via Jeod that no evidence actually is possible, but the percentages of evidence go up by 10%, then some of us either A) have to have more than one piece of evidence, or B) More evidence is unlocked as the game progresses, maybe via World Tension.

As I talked about before, I put evidence in the truth box. This increased our evidence pile even though we didn't find new evidence. Based on my math, I think only 7 people need to be holding anything, and people who know they have evidence can probably pass it around.

6 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Might be.
We don't know it for sure. Ah, the joy of "figure it out yourself" game mechanics.

Realistically speaking, I can suspect (in declining order):
FRAYDO - Mr. Unknown. Where is he anyway?
You - You countinue to act as if you seriously have something to hide. I can't shake off this feeling.
KY - Again, sort of a dark horse. He had a grenade at the start after all. On the other hand, he's somewhat helpful.
Orange - We don't know much about him really. He's kinda helpful but also secretive.
Retal - "Sleeper" role eh?
Mojo - He has a gun for one. Another "sleeper" role if I am not mistaken?
Irish - Trying to steal my sympathy with charts again. Ehh.
Cat5 - As funny as it is, all we know for a fact is that he had a spy glass. Though he's fairly contributing.

This is interesting Chaos. You can't seem to agree with yourself whether or not I'm suspicious. Your statement suggests that it's weird that I'm so clear even though so little is known about me, but then you also say that you know for a fact that I had a spy glass. If you do indeed know for a fact that I had a spy glass, you certainly know which side I belong to. There shouldn't be any doubt.

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Nothing to report on my end.

That's a plan I could get behind. However, if we go with Orange's proposed plan of

then that places you as the more viable investigation. If we are to believe Mojoman's claim of nationality as well as Category5 not finding evidence on him through his Spyglass, then there's little to gain from his investigation. Perhaps could be the same in your case, but if we continue along the theory of Serbs unknowingly carrying evidence then it's probable something may be found on you as well.

This SAS theory doesn't work very well when I've already searched Mojoman and he claims to be Serbian. 

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

I doubt FRAYDO is the night killer because there's a significant risk that we would investigate him again.

I think Jeod's death offers us insight we've been lacking this entire game. It confirms he was town and that his suspicions were not faked.

On a different note...

##vote investigate theirishman

Actually, I think the opposite. I think FRAYDO very well could be the killer, because why the hell we would investigate him again, now? Right?

Except with putting his evidence in the truth vault, I already made a potential reason to investigate him again. This NK just makes it that much more likely that he's marked hostile now.

First, Retaliation, can you please report your nationality?

CK, using charts to appeal to you? >.> Anyway I don't consider myself much of a suspect after the whole PM ordeal in addition to Jeod tracking me and figuring out why I'm Town. If CK is telling the truth that he can track who people visit, I suspect Jeod's tracking was seeing people's actions, which is why his perspective on me flipped for the better. Considering that, I volunteer to go to the vault whenever we investigate Cat5. But for now, I think we should investigate Retaliation. Our main suspects for scum were FRAYDO, Retaliation, Chaos_Knight, OrangeP47, and Killing_You.

We already found out FRAYDO had nothing, but when we locked him up and Jeod didn't use his ability, WT only went up 4%. So I suspect one of them was the cause in the difference of WT gained. FRAYDO is currently our top suspect for being scum but we can't really do anything about it for now.

Killling_You seems fairly townie for giving up his only weapon, though it could've been a ploy to win favor.

OrangeP47 has revealed almost nothing which puts him at 2nd on my current suspects. 

Retaliation has already admitted to having an ability that only activates when the WT passes a certain threshold. We went 2 nights without a single kill. Then we reach 25% WT (23% initially, but the grenade pushed to 25%) there's all of a sudden a kill? It seems too suspicious. I know there's a chance there was always a killer but they were roleblocked each time, but I doubt it. And I know there's also Mojoman who could be in the same boat, but he has his telephone and he's been fairly helpful with it. Also I doubt he'd admit having a gun if he were scum.

Chaos_Knight can hopefully prove he's a tracker tonight. Although he may still be scum, it's better than nothing.

Also, of our main suspects right now, I think either Retaliation or OrangeP47 is our thief. If I remember correctly, Orange was investigated N1 by Cat5, during which nothing was stolen. Meaning he probably wouldn't have any evidence on him at that time.

38 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Except with putting his evidence in the truth vault, I already made a potential reason to investigate him again. This NK just makes it that much more likely that he's marked hostile now.

Care to wager on that?

##voteinvestigate FRAYDO

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm Hungarian.

What does this mean? How does he figure out you're town from knowing who you targeted?

I said he saw probably saw what my action was instead of a target. There are 5 different types of trackers and I think he was a Follower.

Hmmm

He did mention confirmed action in his list post and IIRC always framed FRAYDO's reaction as no action rather than no visiting. Would also potentially explain chaos knight's claim.

I want to ask one more question before I drop my case against you.

If we had the time and opportunity to investigate you, would any issues arise from that?

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Hmmm

He did mention confirmed action in his list post and IIRC always framed FRAYDO's reaction as no action rather than no visiting. Would also potentially explain chaos knight's claim.

I want to ask one more question before I drop my case against you.

If we had the time and opportunity to investigate you, would any issues arise from that?

There shouldn't be.

Ugh, I'm conflicted. The lack of a nightkill until now coincides well with either the possibilities of Retaliation or FRAYDO being the killer. FRAYDO didn't do anything N1 (possibly because he was afk as he's want to do). He was locked up N2. Then Jeod died N3. So I surmise our killer is most likely one of those two. Either one I'd be welcome to investigating, although I'd be more at ease investigating the unknown (Retaliation). The more information, the better.