Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

19 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

True. Initially I wasn't worried because I thought there'd be 5 people left after the lynch, but Orange messed things up. So really we're betting on Orange being Scum which seems to be the most likely thing. If we lose, I pretty much blame Orange. If he didn't waste his daykill, I had the opportunity to save prevent two people from being killed tonight, so we'd have a decent chance of winning. Oh heads up, I'm the Doctor, which is another reason you're suspicious to me, Jeod.

nep_2_by_popopopopopoporos-dak95ho.jpg51GGeQKR65L._SL1000_.jpg

##vote TheIrishman

##unvote

Just now, Shade939 said:

@Sunflower, Scum has to have a partner so this is the next best vote.

So Jeod is the next safe vote...

Cat5 thinks the scumteam is Orange and Irish. I think the scumteam is Orange and Cat5.

Cat5, are you claiming doctor? It's a little late in the game for Irish to be fishing for a doctor.

You're confusing me, Cat5. At first it looked like you were accusing me of silencing you, although now it looks like you're saying I was silenced before. But I've never been silenced and I'm not fishing either >.>

I initially thought the team was Orange and Jeod, but you're making me wonder now, Cat5.

Just now, Shade939 said:

##Vote Jeod

Why couldn't Jeod have silenced you Category 5?

I give up my voting rights to make an informed night post, and then I call out Cat5 to start speaking, making him reveal he's actually silenced, when I silenced him.

Yeah. That makes sense. You've had a few too many martinis.

Just now, Shade939 said:

So I'm naturally going to ask if you don't suspect Orange why are you bringing this up right now?

He does, moron. He's suggesting who the partner is.