[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

As some of you have figure out on your own, yes, my role is the reason why alignments aren't being revealed. This is essentially a no-flip game as a result of my role, and this game mechanic is essentially tied to my existence in the game. This is what I meant when I said nobody was going to like the lynch result.

I don't like seeing that Nodlied's flip was unanimous. Were he scum, I would expect to be seeing some sort of counter vote wagon. I did see plenty of people discussing other options, but nobody went so far as to vote elsewhere. Scum also might have figured out early that there would be no alignment flip and therefore did not need to be concerned about it.

My position on Nodlied is that he is either neutral or TP, not mafia. At any rate, he's not helpful to us, so I will not be using my role on him. Jeod, however, I will be speaking to, as he potentially has a mystery that he can help us solve. And depending on his answers, you'll be hearing from him sooner rather than later.

Well cat5, once again, and we discussed this before... the only reason why alignments are not flipped because of you is that you are most likely building up an army of undead, so my question is if you are like some kind of lone antagonist role in this game turning dead people against us? Then it could make sense that we have multiple neutral/TP roles here mixed with town. Question is still who killed Jeod but now we can say it wasn't a Janitor but could have been one of the other alternatives (and most likely tied to Orange's curse).

In any case, alignments not flipping on death is completely anti town since we not learn anything...

There's no way we could confirm he actually spoke to Jeod or any action he did to him for that matter unless he can confirm his actions with current players (if we can confirm with Chop and Orange at the same time it would be the best).

But still, we had dead people talking to alive people in Star Wars Mafia as Force Ghosts and yet this mechanic didn't require to hide the alignment of roles.

So I don't really understand why for a simple talk mechanic we need this, unless the dead can still return and change alignment. In any way I would like Cat5 to be removed from the game since we can't progress any inch if we won't learn who is town and if we even lynch scum....

Day Four

transmutenstein-hon-halloween.jpg

As dawn breaks, everyone left gathers together alive it seems. It makes you wonder, what's happening?

Day Four

Time Remaining: 47 Hours and 38 Minutes

CVC:

Killing You voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
Verti60 voted nobody

There are no votes cast.

Just now, Killing_You said:

@OrangeP47, please remind me. What is your alignment, and what are your abilities?

I'm neutral.  I have a jailkeeper ability, and my goal is to catch 3 people, experiment on them, and then survive (I think, I might not have to survive after that, dunno).  On the 3rd use my jailkeeping gives a bonus to the person I targetted.

I'll also reveal my passive now.  If someone visits me, their target next night is randomized.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm neutral.  I have a jailkeeper ability, and my goal is to catch 3 people, experiment on them, and then survive (I think, I might not have to survive after that, dunno).  On the 3rd use my jailkeeping gives a bonus to the person I targetted.

I'll also reveal my passive now.  If someone visits me, their target next night is randomized.

Riveting. But nothing that messes with investigation results of any kind?

No, though it might not tell you your target was switched.

So if someone visits you, then the next night their target is switched, possibly without warning.

This should mean that N4 my result should be swapped. Correct?

So if someone visits you, then the next night their target is switched, possibly without warning.

This should mean that N4 my result should be swapped. Correct?

If you visited me last night, then yes.

What I was hoping for was scum that killed Jeod would get randed onto one of themselves last night, but that appears not to be the case.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Alright. First of all neutral roles have to survive, that's their primary objective.

Experimenting on other people would be more or less a third party objective. Whether hostile or not is in question.

If Jeod visited you then it means his target was randomized on the night he died, is that correct? Can any action backfire like that?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you visited me last night, then yes.

What I was hoping for was scum that killed Jeod would get randed onto one of themselves last night, but that appears not to be the case.

Neat.

That doesn't explain how I got a Guilty result on you last night.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

If Jeod visited you then it means his target was randomized on the night he died, is that correct? Can any action backfire like that?

And also anyone who visited Jeod got their target randomized?

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Alright. First of all neutral roles have to survive, that's their primary objective.

Experimenting on other people would be more or less a third party objective. Whether hostile or not is in question.

I've mildly suspected Jeod killed himself, either by accident, or deliberately. There's not enough info to really say for sure, though.

I've mildly suspected Jeod killed himself, either by accident, or deliberately. There's not enough info to really say for sure, though.

Well I kinda can't really imagine someone mummifying themselves but ok :p I was still suspecting nodlied had something to do with it but now I'm not sure and thanks to cat5 we can't even confirm anything.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Well I kinda can't really imagine someone mummifying themselves but ok :p I was still suspecting nodlied had something to do with it but now I'm not sure and thanks to cat5 we can't even confirm anything.

Well, that's possible too.  I still hold Nodlied is scum, and his "didn't do anything" is BS.

I'm a cop. :v Though I don't get normal "Town/Neutral/TP/Mafia" reports, just "Innocent" and "Guilty."

Well maybe neutral is guilty.  I'm neutral, seriously.  I mean, you *can* argue I'm not town, because that's true, but I'm town helpful.  Mechanics make for a poor representation of the situation.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

I'm a cop. :v Though I don't get normal "Town/Neutral/TP/Mafia" reports, just "Innocent" and "Guilty."

If Orange has something to do with Jeod's death then he would be guilty otherwise it could mean anything (like TP or scum). Although Orange's ability sounds more like TP.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well, that's possible too.  I still hold Nodlied is scum, and his "didn't do anything" is BS.

Is it possible that Nodlied was telling the truth, and his passive hit Jeod indirectly by the curse?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Is it possible that Nodlied was telling the truth, and his passive hit Jeod indirectly by the curse?

Except, you wouldn’t balance out abilities by giving a player a NK..

I’d bet he thought Town players countered each other so he needed a passive to help him blend in.