abadoned w3d or canceled w3d games/mods

Guest rackz

im sure there are many other mods ou there that some peoples may never heard off. pictures or videos would be nice too :D

so here are the ones ive heard of:

Scud Storm: (a C&C Generals mod for Renegade, by Final Warrior prod.)

(ok well this mod is actually pretty famous :p)

http://www.moddb.com/games/scud-storm

Battlestar galactica: (by Supergike and Tessa)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9_hrA45vL0

Starcraft 2 total Conversion:

i have played it myselfe, it was fully setup, you could play 2 factions, only the zerg team was missing. the mod had only a facebook page up, wich has been removed because the creator of the mod didnt got permission from the Starcraft 2 devs. all pictures and the facebook page has been removed :(

Renegade2010:

a 1 man standalone mod i have started in 2010 myselfe, wich has been canceled for now (i had a RTS mode, new physics and many other unique stuff and improvements done). i have some very early alpha pictures of it. i have improved my skill at coding, 3D, 2D, Mapping and LE work for now, but nothing to show of my new skills yet (i simply have no time now, im working much and having big reallife plans) anyways here are some old pictures of it:

(the main reason why it got canceled because i couldnt install 3dsmax8 on my new pc, now 3dsmax8 magicaly works and i might get back to it someday)

http://www.renegadeskins.net/t2836-new-renegade2010-shot

Edited by rackz

hehe thank you :) see one man projects are possible! it 3dsmax8 wouldnt made problemms i had continued my mod. now on topic, i remember there was a total annihilation mod by danpaul :p dont have any infos about it but there was one for sure :p

The Third Tiberium Wars (aka TTW), a total conversion of Renegade to C&C 3 themed game made by me, Beta and few other that helped.

We even have permission from EA, but we don't have time to finish it, I'm personally busy with studying.

I would like to join W3DHub with this project and help how I can.

Edited by sla.ro

The Third Tiberium Wars (aka TTW), a total conversion of Renegade to C&C 3 themed game made by me, Beta and few other that helped.

Ahhh I thought I remembered a C&C3-themed mod!

Sole Survivor, which was the closest thing to a cnc1 mod there was. There was a star wars mod too at one point.

Totally forgot about both of these.

ooo wow! i thought this was the ra2 vengence mod! nice!

We are currently using Chronowar's Mirage Tank and Vengeance's Tesla Trooper as placeholders in AR.

I have all of the source files for Vengeance. ;)

I still have the betas for Brotherhood / Rise of Apocalypse. Good times :D

http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-apocalypse

I remember this mod! I keep in touch with Staude on Facebook nowadays. He was a talented guy! Good times indeed!

Sole Survivor, which was the closest thing to a cnc1 mod there was.

Came here to post this. I helped SomeRhino beta test this. On the day he finally released it he basically washed his hands clean of the project and disappeared. It was a fairly well developed mod and I wish development had continued on it.

• 3 weeks later...

the physcis, the maps, the balance, the mixture of renegade and ehm... its cnc4 lol :D it was dead from the bginning i really never seen any players there lol

Edited by rackz

This thread is for abandoned and cancelled mods, I really don't think what me and roszek are doing are either of those... And It's more of a hobby.. We do it for fun and couldn't care less about if the server is empty. We have fun messing about and creating things beyond what renegade had to offer.

mauler, the original cnc4 sucked and even remodeling and seting up everything wont make it better from my view. i would suggest to revive Plastic Revolution, would have interessting maps and should be something really diffrent. also it woukd be less complex but its up to you.

for those who dont know me mauler and reaver or n1warhead started a Army Men RTS mod years ago

Edited by rackz