Announcing Red Alert 3: Armageddon!

OWA

This is COMPLETELY SERIOUS guys. We had a big talk about it yesterday in our staff channel. We did not get the entire thing sorted as half of us were drunk (most of the rest were high), but we believe that this will be the best game ever to come out to PC.

• Blonde Tanya with "real" physics

Yay enhanced breast physics?

RA3 was shit lol

:toughguy:

Haha... They lost me with the bears man :/

We'll have bears in no time with Jerad's help for sure.

Well beings Bear Island already has bears fully animated as infantry all that's really needed is the 3D model.

• Time Machines

This is honestly the hardest part, I've dicked with this for years, and while I've got it to the point where I can record all the vehicle/infantry positions at any point in time, thus allowing me to roll the game back to a previous state, there is still the issue of players quitting and joining that I have yet to iron out.

April fools! Who would seriously take the time to turn a piece of shit into a piece of shit up close?

Hey now, the only reason I think this game sucked was due to how hard they ruined harvesting.

Wish it was real though, since all the other C&C games have made it onto W3D. Ren for TD, APB for RA, TSR for TS, AR for RA2, Scud Storm for Gen, TCW for TW, and there is even a MPF Ren server with C&C4 vehicles in it!!!

Edited by neko soldier