[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

##vote nolynch

##vote Chaos_Knight

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted No Lynch to be lynched!

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Chaos_Knight to be lynched!

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 5 hours, 52 min, 36 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Jeod voted Chaos_Knight [penalty vote(s): 1]

Killing You voted nobody

Wallymoon715 voted nobody

1/5 votes casted so far

Chaos_Knight has the most votes - 2

I’m a Pillbox. But look. I need Nodlied repaired just as much as you do. The game doesn’t end if I die. In the scumdoc it was explained that something terrible would happen if Nodlied was shot, but it was never explained in detail. Verti wouldn’t tell us when we asked about it and would only say the game doesn’t end with us (this was after the visceroids were exterminated), but I’m thinking that the damaged chronosphere, while still Allied aligned, spawned a third party NPC chrono vortex controlled by RNGesus that is a game ender for all our alignments unless it’s stopped.

We may not win when we kill you. But you won't win either :p

People who played DS2 RPG with me can remember that I'd rather have nobody win than let my enemy do so :p

So. All I can say is.

All guns open up on Jeod!

I’m a Pillbox. But look. I need Nodlied repaired just as much as you do. The game doesn’t end if I die. In the scumdoc it was explained that something terrible would happen if Nodlied was shot, but it was never explained in detail. Verti wouldn’t tell us when we asked about it and would only say the game doesn’t end with us (this was after the visceroids were exterminated), but I’m thinking that the damaged chronosphere, while still Allied aligned, spawned a third party NPC chrono vortex controlled by RNGesus that is a game ender for all our alignments unless it’s stopped.

People who played DS2 RPG with me can remember that I'd rather have nobody win than let my enemy do so :p

So. All I can say is.

Sounds like a scummy thing to say.

:v

So. All I can say is.

I've got 100% vs buildings, so okay. If the game is still going, we still go ahead with the golden wrench. At that point, it'll be our only chance to win.

##shoot Jeod

Moonsense can't shoot today because he used his fortify ability last night. I presume it takes effect even if he changes roles. Killing_You's engineer has a 25% chance of weapon stuck and a 25% chance of kill. With that in mind it's a waste to try, but go ahead if you want. I think it's a better option to just revive Nodlied, as I'll be able to get whatever information he has, either about the vortex (if he was told about it in PM, considering he's been posting pictures), or if his role changes due to being fully repaired.

Mafia edit: KY, the engineer role says 25%. Did you misread the PM, or is the engineer different?

IF IT'S DIFFERENT AND SAYS IT CAN CAPTURE A BUILDING, OR ANYTHING ELSE, POST IT.

A change to the role description like that confirms my theory.

I've got to get going, it's a busy Sunday for me today. I'll tell you now that as a Pillbox I have a 25% chance to dampen the effect of a shot on me during the day. Hooray for role flavor, don't get too close! ;)

But yeah, your 100% is actually a 75%. Good luck with it, but don't be surprised if I don't die.

Just like that.

rngesus-mug_design.png

I'll tell you now that as a Pillbox I have a 25% chance to dampen the effect of a shot on me during the day. Hooray for role flavor, don't get too close! ;)

But yeah, your 100% is actually a 75%. Good luck with it, but don't be surprised if I don't die.

Translation: role flavor giving me a miss chance.

Chaos_Knight, there's always the option to train one of us as suicide flamethrower. It kills us in the process but 300% kills the target too, no RNGesus.

I'm willing to volunteer for the role in case I can actually get OUT of the Heavy Tank.

(Can I?)

##shoot Jeod

(nothing personal, you seem to be a good tester :) )

Chaos_Knight, there's always the option to train one of us as suicide flamethrower. It kills us in the process but 300% kills the target too, no RNGesus.

I'm willing to volunteer for the role in case I can actually get OUT of the Heavy Tank.

(Can I?)

##shoot Jeod

He's a pillbox. He'll kill you before you can suicide him I am afraid.

(Can I?)

##shoot Jeod

And if all night actions are blocked?

(Can I?)

##shoot Jeod

And if all night actions are blocked?

I am fairly sure he doesn't need to activate any actions to be on "guard mode"

Plus it's not like we even have time for that.

How would you block "all actions" anyway?

And btw, why does Jeod have more damage dampening and we don't?

War Factory (1000) and Barracks (800) have more HP than a pbox (400) :p

##shoot Jeod

[battle Action] Wallymoon715 is attempting to shoot Jeod - please STANDBY for result !

[battle Action Result - FAIL] Wallymoon715's weapon got stuck!

Well, GG I guess.

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 1 hours, 26 min, 8 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody [penalty vote(s): 1]

Jeod voted Chaos_Knight [penalty vote(s): 1]

Killing You voted nobody

Wallymoon715 voted nobody

1/5 votes casted so far

Chaos_Knight has the most votes - 2